PDA

View Full Version : Old SKool Hard Trane track I'm wprkign on ;)

Dave Elyzium
22-06-2005, 07:39 PM
...Tell me what you think! 160bpm EDM / Gary D / M Zone style hard trance.....

http://www.dave-elyzium.co.uk/tunes/strings.mp3

Thanks!

MARKEG
23-06-2005, 01:08 AM
You pm'ed me and asked me if there was a market for this music. Before even listening to this link, I was gonna write 'f the market'. do what you want to do, bring old school hard trance up to date if you have to. the key of course, to being able to do this is production. you need to bring old hard trance bang up to date with solid, crisp production.

This track sounds incredible over my laptop, but that's a pair of shitty speakers.

To sell stuff like this now, you'd have to have either

a)release stuff like this every 6 weeks on your own label, building up a following.
b) have a whole load of people who believe in exactly the same thing you believe in and be able to produce this shit all the time.

I for one say, if this is you, keep doing it. You could be the missing link that hard trance needs. Or then again you couldn't be. But on thing is for sure, if you believe in something sooooo much, you'll get there in the end.

Good luck.. This sounded really good.

NFP
23-06-2005, 11:31 AM
You pm'ed me and asked me if there was a market for this music. Before even listening to this link, I was gonna write 'f the market'. do what you want to do, bring old school hard trance up to date if you have to. the key of course, to being able to do this is production. you need to bring old hard trance bang up to date with solid, crisp production.

This track sounds incredible over my laptop, but that's a pair of shitty speakers.

To sell stuff like this now, you'd have to have either

a)release stuff like this every 6 weeks on your own label, building up a following.
b) have a whole load of people who believe in exactly the same thing you believe in and be able to produce this shit all the time.

I for one say, if this is you, keep doing it. You could be the missing link that hard trance needs. Or then again you couldn't be. But on thing is for sure, if you believe in something sooooo much, you'll get there in the end.

Good luck.. This sounded really good.

Respect to the E.G
Sounds cool mate I love this track reminds me of some of my old stuff.
Keep them coming Dave

TechnoRaver
29-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Very nice, I wanna hear more of it though. Is it finished?

I would buy this i reckon, youve got some sweet melodies goin on. I thought the first hi hats came in a little loud but if you havnt mastered yet it`s all good! the percussion rythmn youve created got me bouncin!

more please :clap:

TechnoRaver
29-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Very nice, I wanna hear more of it though. Is it finished?

I would buy this i reckon, youve got some sweet melodies goin on. I thought the first hi hats came in a little loud but if you havnt mastered yet it`s all good! the percussion rythmn youve created got me bouncin!

more please :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==