PDA

View Full Version : charlton-stormblizzer

charlton
24-06-2005, 12:19 AM
http://charlton.herejezus.nl/music/
hope you guys like this one its kin off a dark sound :twisted:

eyes without a face
24-06-2005, 10:00 AM
its ok, far too dry tho, needs more work on effects like reverbs, needs some EQ work... the kick is really dry and cold unfortunatley....

nice start tho

charlton
24-06-2005, 06:23 PM
its ok, far too dry tho, needs more work on effects like reverbs, needs some EQ work... the kick is really dry and cold unfortunatley....

nice start thoi change it check it out

BRADLEE
24-06-2005, 06:51 PM
To me it sounds like it is very distored on the bottom end. Maybe the kick is too loud in the mix perhaps??? I think the mids could come out more a bit as well so your percussion sticks out a bit. Right now it seems to be mostly low and highs. However this is just an observation in my headphones. Sorry to go on so much, I'm just trying to be accurate in my descriptions.

charlton
25-06-2005, 12:01 PM
To me it sounds like it is very distored on the bottom end. Maybe the kick is too loud in the mix perhaps??? I think the mids could come out more a bit as well so your percussion sticks out a bit. Right now it seems to be mostly low and highs. However this is just an observation in my headphones. Sorry to go on so much, I'm just trying to be accurate in my descriptions.im probly gonna work on it mate thanx

278d7e64a374de26f==