Made this today:

http://www.squatjuice.com/mp3/acidtrash/numbtongue.mp3

Quite like it. Could probably do more.

osmotek
28-06-2005, 03:12 PM
both tracks are wicked. i like it...i want more :]

BRADLEE
29-06-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm really liking NUMBTOUNGUE Pete. Sounds really cool of the two for sure. Can't say I'm into the other jam, but this one is well cool. The only suggestion I have, get rid of the big Alarm sound. It's just had such heavy use over the years homie and that noise is really tired. Other than that, the production just keeps getting better Pete.

eyes without a face
29-06-2005, 09:51 AM
the first track has near enough no bass in it and could only hear what bass was there when i had it really excessively loud... synth really grated aswell sorry.. needs something alot more original i think....

the alarm in the 2nd as Brad said has been done to the point of death i imagine and wasnt keen on it as an effect/sound anyway... too much emphasis on the mids on this one aswell i thought, kick was were "poppy" and not enough bass behind it

not my bag either of them really tho sorry dude, and sounds a world apart from the release u have with Alex too production wise i have to say

AcidTrash
29-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Osc305 is something you love or hate. I ****in love it and so does everyone I've played it to here. Can't really tell if it needs more bass as I'm having problems with the neighbors and have to keep that end down.

Numbtongue iwas a bit of a rush job. Not that keen on it myself and I will be losing the sirens.

eyes without a face
29-06-2005, 10:18 AM
it might be popular, but production wise it needs alot of work no doubt, the bass is near enough non-existant

dan the acid man
30-06-2005, 12:47 AM
cant say im too keen on the first one, a touch too nrg/ hard housey in its arrangement, its all a bit too obvious, the kick doesnt sound too bad, but the bassline need more bottom end.

numbtongue is alot better, its quite fresh sounding, like the bassline, the kick could do with more bottom end though.
i'd also like to hear those sticks or claves turned up a bit more, or maybe add a bit of extra reverb and delay to them, make them stand out more in the arrangement.

i also agree on losing the siren

Dai-boy
30-06-2005, 11:05 AM
like the second track loads of nrg nice 3am rush track.

278d7e64a374de26f==