NinjaTechno
28-06-2005, 04:15 PM
like to link this techno track i made called Flithy Animal here's the link

>>>http://www.soundsauce.net/ninjatechno/t1.mp3<<<

;)

feedback ;)

BRADLEE
29-06-2005, 12:52 AM
I am really enjoying the concept of the tune. It has tons of cool little bits in there and a really groovey old school feel to it. I like the herbal referances as well, but I think a human voice would be more affective. That is just my personal feeling with this one.

I think a few nice little FX type sounds that sweep should pull it together when you add the synth noise and also when you go into the break. Could also do a few edits to the synth type noise to make variation in that respect.

Sorry to go on, because I really do like the tune, I just think there are things that could bring it together more. So I'm just trying to be helpful. Which I hope my comments are exactly that.

NinjaTechno
29-06-2005, 05:32 AM
I am really enjoying the concept of the tune. It has tons of cool little bits in there and a really groovey old school feel to it. I like the herbal referances as well, but I think a human voice would be more affective. That is just my personal feeling with this one.

I think a few nice little FX type sounds that sweep should pull it together when you add the synth noise and also when you go into the break. Could also do a few edits to the synth type noise to make variation in that respect.

Sorry to go on, because I really do like the tune, I just think there are things that could bring it together more. So I'm just trying to be helpful. Which I hope my comments are exactly that.

Messanger you review so many tunes on here for you to enjoy the track is nice.i Feel the balance is right in respect to to the snyth and percussion, (for a change) and the advice you give i find helpful because altering an other human voice in place of the herbal refrence will be easy(just need 2 find better words :P) and am sure i could try adding some sweeps to the break down even cut ups of the loops in place, making the pattern different a little (if it works and i do it right).thx for listening i enjoyed making this one ;)

NinjaTechno
01-07-2005, 02:16 PM
hi reposting the filthy animal track which i named wrong on fist post :oops: its exact same tune just ive tweaked the overall quality of the track.

hope ya enjoy http://www.soundsauce.net/ninjatechno/t1.mp3

Bainy ;)

AcidTrash
01-07-2005, 02:19 PM
clean as a whistle. sounds like expensive kit.

BloodStar
02-07-2005, 08:26 AM
quite nice track, but i have to put a comment on that resonating sounds./ it's too sharp,. anyway,,nice ideas in it,,cool edits. i like some of the stabs,, some are playing too loud,,i think,.,.and all the track is way too loud aswel,, i'd say,., nice track anyway,. if this would be my track,, i'd go back to mixage and polish it little more... cheers...

nova
02-07-2005, 01:47 PM
cool track man. nice & diverse. im on the first link at mo. i'll check the other out 2. good stuff cool sample ;)

The Divide
02-07-2005, 11:59 PM
I like it, really bouncy rhythm and everything sounds in the right context, the rhythm stays interesting and arrangement works well

If anything I think the levels seem a bit out, and perhaps there’s too much crunch in the distortion, I wouldn’t back it off tho just maybe try and smooth it off somehow (maybe a diff type of distortion). I’m not 100% sure tho and could be talking bollox :lol:

Just out of curiosity what did you make this on?

NinjaTechno
03-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi thx for all the advice,trying 2 weight it all up and ill see if i can come up with a clearer version. i hear where ur coming from with the resonating,this i like in the track i dont want rid of it just tone it down some.when i play back the tune and listen it in headphones sounds mybe a little 2 booming,so i can look into that.

to do this tune i used 1 pair of SENNHEISER earphones

reason and ableton

and soundforge.

and your average joe's PC ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==