PDA

View Full Version : NO WORK PERMIT FOR SOUNESS!! haha!!

piginabush
28-06-2005, 05:54 PM
Newcastle have today confirmed that former Scottish International and current Newcastle Manager Graeme Souness learned today that he will need to re-apply for a permit to work in England as none of the teams he has ever managed have competed the required 75% of the games that they have played in.

Souness, 96, is said to be "distraught" at the thought of having to move back North of the Border, where he will have to eat Haggis and drink Buckfast in the Park, rather than the £400k a week he is robbing his current club for.

The problems just keep mounting for Souness. With 6 players having left St James Park since the close of the season (at least 2 with Broken Noses dished out by Bowyer!!) the First Team Dressing Room is looking bare..... and with the "Shearer Alterations" (where the cost of widening all the doors throughout the stadium so he can get his inflated ego around the stands is now running at £660 million) hurting deep into Souness' Transfer Plans, he is looking at spending fortunes on Bit-Part Players from other clubs (Parker, Emre etc etc) to finally help take them down.

A source at the club was today quoted as saying "Yep, He's a Shite Manager!!!"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Esox Lucius
28-06-2005, 06:13 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jam
29-06-2005, 01:45 AM
haha class,good work

Hakka
29-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Newcastle have today confirmed that former Scottish International and current Newcastle Manager Graeme Souness learned today that he will need to re-apply for a permit to work in England as none of the teams he has ever managed have competed the required 75% of the games that they have played in.

Souness, 96, is said to be "distraught" at the thought of having to move back North of the Border, where he will have to eat Haggis and drink Buckfast in the Park, rather than the £400k a week he is robbing his current club for.

The problems just keep mounting for Souness. With 6 players having left St James Park since the close of the season (at least 2 with Broken Noses dished out by Bowyer!!) the First Team Dressing Room is looking bare..... and with the "Shearer Alterations" (where the cost of widening all the doors throughout the stadium so he can get his inflated ego around the stands is now running at £660 million) hurting deep into Souness' Transfer Plans, he is looking at spending fortunes on Bit-Part Players from other clubs (Parker, Emre etc etc) to finally help take them down.

A source at the club was today quoted as saying "Yep, He's a Shite Manager!!!"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

lol... I know!

Souness will always be Newcastle's problem. Of course I'd love him to prove me wrong, but I just don't see it happening!

Anyone been reading Robert's comments? lol...

278d7e64a374de26f==