PDA

View Full Version : Glastonbury Mixes?!

rachel123
29-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Does anyone know where i can download surgeons mix from glastonbury?

MARK NEENAN
29-06-2005, 04:50 PM
I second that! His set at on the outdoor g-stage was ****ing blinding! :clap:

alsynthe
29-06-2005, 04:51 PM
i want the speedy j and squarepusher sets

rachel123
29-06-2005, 04:52 PM
im gutted couldnt make it to glastonbury, so really wanna hear that set!

MARK NEENAN
29-06-2005, 04:54 PM
Missed squarepusher this year as iv'e seen him loads before, but really liked surgeons set and wanna get speedy j's aswell, heard a bit of his but had to dash off to watch kasabian! :oops:

rachel123
29-06-2005, 04:57 PM
i bet you had a wicked time, i was so gutted i couldnt go and now i will have to wait until 2007 until i can go, how bad is that

Tiptoe
29-06-2005, 07:23 PM
well i have been really enjoying justin robertsons from the friday. great electro.

T
30-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Yes, Surgeon was ****in' amazing at Glasto......was nice to here his sounds in a field at 7pm instead of a sweatbox at 4am!! one hell of a set for sure!!! followed by Luke Vibert and Squarepusher, it was a top night of proper good electronic music....I worked at Glasto (first visit for 10 years) and that was my hightlight...along with Brian Wilson on Sunday afternoon!

don't have links to the the sets though....anyone??

mattboyslim
01-07-2005, 08:53 PM
did speedy j turn up then? surgeon was ace. i wandered off then came back for speedy j but they announced he hadnt shown up so some geezer from warp records was filling in for him til he showed, but i had to go and meet my mates for a bit of kasabian and then some coldplay (who were actually really good)

fitipaldi
02-07-2005, 10:09 AM
Surgeons set on the saturday was unbeleivable, deffinitly the highlight of glastonbury for me, there was a wicked atmosphere down there as well. Speedy J didn't turn up in the end, who wants to start the rumours as to why??? :lol:

Esox Lucius
02-07-2005, 10:15 AM
has anyone got the pusher set then?

fitipaldi
02-07-2005, 01:56 PM

did you lot from stoke go to glastonbury?? (this is emerson)

Frank Dogshit
02-07-2005, 01:58 PM

i told you i was out with them at voodoo you wretch,do you ever listen? then again its only me,so probably not!! :lol:

fitipaldi
02-07-2005, 03:32 PM

i told you i was out with them at voodoo you wretch,do you ever listen? then again its only me,so probably not!! :lol:

:oops:

nevermind eh?

Kube 72
04-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Speedy J never turned up? crickey I must of been worse for wear then as I could of sworn it was him.. I played my set on Friday and err well had no sleep till sunday morn, so it could been another person...eyesight is not how it used to be :oops: Had a excellent time at Glasto..I will post a video of my set on my website soon so I'll let you know as soon as its done...

mattboyslim
04-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Speedy J never turned up? crickey I must of been worse for wear then as I could of sworn it was him.. I played my set on Friday and err well had no sleep till sunday morn, so it could been another person...eyesight is not how it used to be :oops: Had a excellent time at Glasto..I will post a video of my set on my website soon so I'll let you know as soon as its done...i think you'd know if it was speedy j due to the audioa ssault pounding your ears. that g stage was phat...the guy filling in for him was banging out some early techno and acid house. sounded awesome on that system, outdoors, with airhorns going off and smoke everywhere. real m25 rave feel about it

dan the acid man
05-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Speedy J never turned up? crickey I must of been worse for wear then as I could of sworn it was him.. I played my set on Friday and err well had no sleep till sunday morn, so it could been another person...eyesight is not how it used to be :oops: Had a excellent time at Glasto..I will post a video of my set on my website soon so I'll let you know as soon as its done...

cool, will be interested to see it

Kube 72
05-07-2005, 03:17 PM
Speedy J never turned up? crickey I must of been worse for wear then as I could of sworn it was him.. I played my set on Friday and err well had no sleep till sunday morn, so it could been another person...eyesight is not how it used to be :oops: Had a excellent time at Glasto..I will post a video of my set on my website soon so I'll let you know as soon as its done...i think you'd know if it was speedy j due to the audioa ssault pounding your ears. that g stage was phat...the guy filling in for him was banging out some early techno and acid house. sounded awesome on that system, outdoors, with airhorns going off and smoke everywhere. real m25 rave feel about it

well thats why I thought it was him...like I said I was a bit worse for wear and I tend to mix up people...like I did at homelands once and got Fabio mixed up with Maxi Priest :oops: yep that sure was clanger...

Traxx
05-07-2005, 03:30 PM
hahah bad one that. Maxi looks more like fearless :lol:

TechMouse
05-07-2005, 03:33 PM
People on the Glade forum saying Speedy did actually do the last half hour - but no-one seems sure.

Kube 72
05-07-2005, 09:11 PM
hahah bad one that. Maxi looks more like fearless :lol:

:lol:

mattboyslim
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM
People on the Glade forum saying Speedy did actually do the last half hour - but no-one seems sure.ah well, **** it. i didnt witness it, but surgeon more than made up for that :cool:

Traxx
06-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Surgeon still not back on decks?

Stella Boy
06-07-2005, 10:11 PM
well if Speedy didn't show then full props to his stand in

Surgeon is still of the decks aswell Traxx as far as I know, i'll let you know in a couple of weeks ;)

mattboyslim
06-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Surgeon still not back on decks?yeah it was ableton. seriously ****ing storming

Kube 72
13-07-2005, 02:10 PM
as promised some pics are up on my site plus there is a video of me in the tent :

http://www.kube72.com/mp3/Video%203.AVI

Sound quality is not great sadly...

cheers

Traxx
13-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Whats that 1st tune thats on? cant remember :crackup:

eyes without a face
13-07-2005, 07:07 PM
i recognise that whistle but i also recognise elements of "You Work it" in there too, and then "Birmingham" comes in

cool video

Kube 72
14-07-2005, 04:54 PM
thanks guys... :)

that's Chris Finke's Remix of DJ Urban's U Work it...Flux006 should be out in August I am told..

Kube 72
14-07-2005, 04:55 PM
thanks guys... :)

that's Chris Finke's Remix of DJ Urban's U Work it...should be out in August I am told..

Traxx
14-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Whats the one before you work it?

Kube 72
15-07-2005, 10:06 AM
err I check it last night and I couldn't hear it on there but I think it was "L8" Jeff Mills...

Subuteo
19-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Did anyone catch Surgeon again in The Glade on Sunday afternoon?

WOW !!

I didn't even relaise he was playing again and just happened to be wandering over to my mates tent then spotted him with his shades and cap on. I think I enjoyed his set even more then than Saturday. It was such a gorgeous sunny day and loved the way The Glade felt like you were just out in the woods somewhere. His set was a bit more chilled out and a lot more experimental that the previous day... and the naked man who came running in halfway through for a dance just topped it off!! :clap:

Debz

mattboyslim
19-07-2005, 10:04 PM

WOW !!

I didn't even relaise he was playing again and just happened to be wandering over to my mates tent then spotted him with his shades and cap on. I think I enjoyed his set even more then than Saturday. It was such a gorgeous sunny day and loved the way The Glade felt like you were just out in the woods somewhere. His set was a bit more chilled out and a lot more experimental that the previous day... and the naked man who came running in halfway through for a dance just topped it off!! :clap:

Debzyeah gutted i missed that. soulwax were mighty good tho that afternoon.

kube72, gutted i missed your set man. that clip was pounding

Kube 72
26-07-2005, 12:37 PM

WOW !!

Debzyeah gutted i missed that. soulwax were mighty good tho that afternoon.

kube72, gutted i missed your set man. that clip was pounding

ahh thanks man, no worries...I am trying to get the whole set from the VJ guy in that tent, crossing me fingers :) I'll post it up asap...

278d7e64a374de26f==