PDA

View Full Version : Brazil

Will
29-06-2005, 05:17 PM
They have a rather strong squad these days don't they? Even without Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and another big name, (Cafu was it, or Emerson?) they have Adriano, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho and god knows who else.

Edu says Arsenal should sign Robinho, though he seems quite similar to Hleb, so dunno if we'd sign both, especially since we could do with a keeper.

Esox Lucius
29-06-2005, 05:35 PM
they have an awesome squad, looking forward to watching them and the argies tonight.

i think you will get robinho, hell of a signing if you do, one for the future.

french_og
29-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah also can´t wait for the world cup again, love watching Brazil play. Can´t see them not winning it again next year.

piginabush
29-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Brazil 3-0 up..... good, cant stand the argie tossers ;)

Esox Lucius
29-06-2005, 08:58 PM
I like argentina, and i love brazil.

i love everything about south american football though :cool:

brazil have just got a 4th, cracking header from adriano.

some of the women in the brazil fans :love: :love: :love:

Esox Lucius
29-06-2005, 08:59 PM
aimar just got one for argentina

Hakka
29-06-2005, 09:03 PM
South American teams are great to watch! I can't see this game as I don't have a tv hooked up, which is a shame!

:(

Robinho to Arsenal? Real Madrid are being a bit silly about not paying more than £11.5 million for him arn't they?

Hope Arsenal will get him, he would be amazing to see... just hope he can handle Premiership pace.

Esox Lucius
29-06-2005, 09:12 PM
i dont think he will have any probs with the pace of the prem. i think the league will suit him.

got a boca juniors top & a river plate top last week off ebay, might go and order a corinthians top now.

Hakka
29-06-2005, 09:46 PM
i dont think he will have any probs with the pace of the prem. i think the league will suit him.

got a boca juniors top & a river plate top last week off ebay, might go and order a corinthians top now.

cool... fingers crossed he will join!

I've always wanted to see Ronaldo in Prem and I doubt we ever will. Hope Robinho comes!

Ashley
29-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Missed it :doh:

Traxx
29-06-2005, 10:28 PM
That was a great game. Brazil are stupidly good. The passing before adriano's second goal was out of this world. Made the argies look useless & they didnt even play bad.

Hakka
29-06-2005, 11:19 PM
4 - 1

wish I could of seen it...

phantomdj
30-06-2005, 08:06 AM
they only just beat germany to get there... saying that though.. germany are looking promising

dee
30-06-2005, 01:47 PM
they only just beat germany to get there... saying that though.. germany are looking promising

yeah germany are looking good , shit loads of young talent

the likes of sweinsteiger , hanke, asomoha,poldolski,

i also watched the brazil/argi game , and brazil were awesome.

utd + arsenal are being linked with julio baptista , hope we get him
he would love the prem, :cool: :cool:

basslinejunkie
30-06-2005, 01:57 PM
adriano is immense.hed do serious damage in the prem,thank **** chelsea arent gettin him!!

robinho wont come over here,hel go 2 madrid.

dee
30-06-2005, 02:01 PM
adriano is immense.hed do serious damage in the prem,thank **** chelsea arent gettin him!!

robinho wont come over here,hel go 2 madrid.

yeah , i think he'll go madrid too :cool: :cool:

lukekendall
30-06-2005, 04:30 PM
brazil are going to win the world cup they are quality, england dont stand a change with sven as manager

french_og
30-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Don´t think it matters who is manager when you are playing Brazil. Although think its gonna take a Brazil side to beat us next year.

Esox Lucius
30-06-2005, 04:48 PM
my money is on the germans to win.

just got a germany away kit with ballack on the back.

been on a footy jersey spending spree the last couple of weeks

silly prices on ebay, just that they take a week or so as they are coming from asia.

Hakka
30-06-2005, 05:06 PM
I think Germany and Brazil will defo be the two main teams at World Cup. I mean Germany are the hosts, which does help, but they have some superb talent breaking through which still has another 1 and half seaons to develop. Brazil have such special players they will be the main players.

I honestly think England should be much better this time round. Gerrard, Terry and Lampard all were massive winners last season. They have done top of Premier League/Europe between them, so I think that winning mentality add's a lot to a players confidence and self belief. Rooney will be even more wiser and experienced, Defoe/Wright-Phillips may go a step better and push other players for places. Beckham who has a lot to make for from Euro 2004 so I reckon he will be much better for England. Owen I've always rated and is a potential match winner for us, he's still so young and already scored so many for England. Our real problem is having a player be as good as the rest of the team on the left wing. Stuart Downing? well... it's a lot to ask... fingers crossed!

basslinejunkie
30-06-2005, 09:13 PM
my money is on the germans to win.

just got a germany away kit with ballack on the back.

been on a footy jersey spending spree the last couple of weeks

silly prices on ebay, just that they take a week or so as they are coming from asia.

i done the same and got the home brazil top with adriano on the back :cool:

basslinejunkie
30-06-2005, 09:15 PM
and we wont win the world cup,quater/semi finals at best.its the same with virtually all british sportsmen/women,loads of false hype.were close,but not close enough,which has always been the way.

Will
01-07-2005, 04:37 AM
You never know with people like Stevie G and Carragher in the team! Though with Sven at the helm we probably won't get past the quarter finals, as ever...

278d7e64a374de26f==