PDA

View Full Version : EVEN MORE FREE TECHNO LOOPS 81-100

slavestudios
03-07-2005, 11:10 PM
http://www.covertrecords.co.uk/covert/mp3/petedonaldson/upload/PeteDonaldson-20FREETECHNOLOOPSVol5.rar

vol 1+2+3+4 prev available...

http://www.covertrecords.co.uk/covert/mp3/petedonaldson/upload/PeteDonaldson-20FREETECHNOLOOPSVol1.rar

http://www.covertrecords.co.uk/covert/mp3/petedonaldson/upload/PeteDonaldson-20FREETECHNOLOOPSVol2.rar

http://www.covertrecords.co.uk/covert/mp3/petedonaldson/upload/PeteDonaldson-20FREETECHNOLOOPSVol3.rar

http://www.covertrecords.co.uk/covert/mp3/petedonaldson/upload/PeteDonaldson-20FREETECHNOLOOPSVol4.rar

feel free to use them for whatever, whenever & however.

also, dont forget to link me to what ya done.

thats 100 free loops done. hope some ppl got some use outta them.

i'm gonna do some stripped minimil loops next which i'll post here.

i also hope to get a ReDrum Refill made using a mates Vermona DRM1 drum synth.
i'll post it here when its done.

n-joi

pete

Balron
03-07-2005, 11:13 PM
:clap:

Scott Kemix
04-07-2005, 12:48 PM
some nice loops there fair dooz m8, nice one. But i reckon they would be alot more usefull/usable if they contained no kick drum.

slavestudios
04-07-2005, 01:06 PM
some nice loops there fair dooz m8, nice one. But i reckon they would be alot more usefull/usable if they contained no kick drum.

taken onboard scott. i'll bear this in mind.

the loops are kinda built on a locked groove mentallity though, so thats why they are the way they are.

jus eq the low end out & stick in another loop with the hi's & upper mids cut ;)

NinjaTechno
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
just up my street ill get em downloaded and if i make any use of em ill post it here thx!

Scott Kemix
05-07-2005, 12:51 PM

taken onboard scott. i'll bear this in mind.

the loops are kinda built on a locked groove mentallity though, so thats why they are the way they are.

jus eq the low end out & stick in another loop with the hi's & upper mids cut ;)

ah rite, will try and integrate some of these into my next track and post it up here, fair dooz though quality loops goin on big time. :clap:

lau
05-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanx again dude!!!!

These loops are really really usefull....

Been using em loads.... actually I think theres at least a part of one in every single track of mine... :shock:

They rock!!!

nova
05-07-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah these are great stuff. i havnt got ta use any yet. but been dieing to belive :lol: . fecking stuffit (osx)

slavestudios
05-07-2005, 02:28 PM
nova, think i posted you a cd yesterday... should be with ya today or wednesday i hope

nova
05-07-2005, 02:33 PM
nova, think i posted you a cd yesterday... should be with ya today or wednesday i hope

ah wikked man ;) . hasnt came today. will look out for it tom dude. cheers man.

slavestudios
05-07-2005, 02:36 PM
if it dont arrive by thursday, gis a shout & i'll get ya one... somehow lol

nova
05-07-2005, 03:13 PM
if it dont arrive by thursday, gis a shout & i'll get ya one... somehow lol

lol. will do perpetual ;)

eyes without a face
05-07-2005, 04:02 PM
yeah wikid

ive been using the other ones too done some good stuff il post ya the links this week sometime

slavestudios
05-07-2005, 04:11 PM
yeah wikid

ive been using the other ones too done some good stuff il post ya the links this week sometime

good man ya are.

ive started makin variations on each loop... at least 7 variations of each of the 100 loops.... hope to clear around 750-800 loops then get on the Abelton ball....

though i dont know if i'll mkae these available... might hog them myself :lol:

BRADLEE
05-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Sweet loops as always Pete :clap: Really some well nice stuff in there. :rambo:

Balron
05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah wikid

good man ya are.

ive started makin variations on each loop... at least 7 variations of each of the 100 loops.... hope to clear around 750-800 loops then get on the Abelton ball....

though i dont know if i'll mkae these available... might hog them myself :lol:

I want all of them :D

BRADLEE
05-07-2005, 10:00 PM
some really nice loops this time around as well Pete. Man I need to make some more tunes. All I've been doing is working on my live set. Sounds like you could also have a nice one together with all of these sweet little loops :rambo:

Balron
05-07-2005, 10:05 PM
i have a question : how u do that loops ? like that all of them have nice full sound...and all are same (like volum) do u use some compressor atr amster or how? ...because i aslo want to do some loops like u...but dont know the best way how to do them :oops:

BRADLEE
05-07-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm not sure how Pete Approaches the subject, but personally, I made a template for mastering. Then I just start all of my loops on the same mixer template so the levels are the same between all of my loops. Then just save each one as a seperate project file. Hope that makes sense ok...

Balron
05-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes ,I think so, he does it in reason right...so ...hm ok )

BRADLEE
05-07-2005, 10:38 PM
Yes he does it in Reason. I use FL STUDIO myself, so it may vary between the two applications.

slavestudios
06-07-2005, 12:02 AM
cheers guys ;)

i do them all in Reason & then push them thru Sound Forge using a few different settings on the Wavehammer (thank you Sonic Foundry :clap: )

with the Mastering additions & Combinator in Reason 3 i can get them even tighter.

actually jus done a Live jam there that i recorded onto mini disc, so if it aint too gash, i'll stick it up tomorow lol

only thing is, i HAVE to get away from just 4 beats lol

ampassasinbirmingham
06-07-2005, 12:18 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME THESE ON DISC. I GET SO SAD WHEN EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT THESE LOOPS AND MY POOR MACINTOSH WILL ONLY DOWNLOAD 1 LOOP PER SET :cry:

HELP!!!!!

nova
06-07-2005, 04:11 PM
yo pete, the cd has came today man. thanks dude. nic 1 for the mixes aswell. always like a few new mixes ta listen to, car & that dude. & the nights in ;)

slavestudios
06-07-2005, 04:14 PM
yo pete, the cd has came today man. thanks dude. nic 1 for the mixes aswell. always like a few new mixes ta listen to, car & that dude. & the nights in ;)

good good good... say what ya like about the net, ya cant beat 29p for postage to the front door ;)

nova
07-07-2005, 09:38 AM

good good good... say what ya like about the net, ya cant beat 29p for postage to the front door ;)

yeah, no :lol: . gonna hav the day on the loops. so i'll post ya pete ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==