PDA

View Full Version : Marco Remus

Esox Lucius
19-06-2003, 12:48 PM
Who`s a fan? I ****in love the guy!

Col
19-06-2003, 01:27 PM
I was going to post a message about this guy yesterday, looks like you beat me to it, ive only got one of his remixes MAD- RAZZA marco remus remix, bought it the other day, and its fukin rocks mate, hard n dark, peak-time party techno at its best, what other tracks has this guy released
recently? which labels? i want to hear more stuff from this man.

T3cHn0BoY
19-06-2003, 01:30 PM
Remus is one of the better hard techno DJ'z... as far as i'm concerned. But there's a much better thing than Remus himself; Rush vs. Remus :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BritishMurderBoy
19-06-2003, 03:25 PM
is remus his real second name or is he a decendant from the creators of rome?

Spark
23-06-2003, 07:40 PM
5 juli Marco Remus @ Awakenings Festival!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I like his technogladiator very much.. really cool track..

kROKar
23-06-2003, 11:12 PM
Another example of good production and bad DJing.

I was on Rush vs. Remus part some months ago. Rush totaly destroyed him (dough rush had one of best sets ever). Not to mention Remus is a lame personality, he speaks maybe 2 words on the whole party.

djlukas
25-06-2003, 06:10 AM
Who`s a fan? I **** love the guy!

I just love him... his label (nerven) has some awesome releases!!!

Lukas

Pathogen
25-06-2003, 10:24 AM
Another example of good production and bad DJing.
I was on Rush vs. Remus part some months ago. Rush totaly destroyed him (dough rush had one of best sets ever). Not to mention Remus is a lame personality, he speaks maybe 2 words on the whole party.

anyone going up against rush better be prepared man, we all have a bad day and as for the personality thing, i dont understand, friends of mine in germany, said he was jiggin' all night long in the crowd, and had a good laff with him.
besides 2 words?, arnt you there for this music? he aint an MC :wink:

persoanlly i think this guy rocks, on vinyl and off ..... my 2 cents :D

spiralx
25-06-2003, 10:50 AM
Yeah, top track... hard and wonky :D

Spark
25-06-2003, 12:05 PM
Yeah, top track... hard and wonky :D

Yes yes very nice!

TripleX
25-06-2003, 01:50 PM
i like some of his productions, especially the new "indian beast", but i don´t think he´s a good dj at all, he can´t mix that good

JACKSTAR
02-07-2003, 01:45 AM
I have played a few parties with Remus and he plays a similar style to myself which was good to hear. He is a very friendly guy even though he looks like the big guy in the film "Stir Crazy" he's very laidback. I love his music too, very hard but with a funky and quirky edge.

P.

278d7e64a374de26f==