PDA

View Full Version : Anyone no some cheap flights to Germany ?

jon connor
04-07-2005, 01:19 PM
hi dude`s wondering if you can help me out here does anyone no any good deals for return flights to Germany ? wot airlines etc ?

preffebly for frankfurt airports ?

cheers geezer`s. :clap:

Ritzi Lee
04-07-2005, 01:21 PM
why frankfurt??

jon connor
04-07-2005, 01:33 PM
im going to do sum work with kay for next supertech and sum other project ready for september releases, frankfurt is where he wants me to fly to but the thing is im trying to do all this on a tight budget this label is costing me all my savings etc + is difficult when you have a family to support aswell so ,ya i will fuking fly in the crappiest plane there is to offfer if its for the right price :lol: heheheh fly with sum chickens and sheep hahahahahahahah sleep in straw hahahha! if its cheap enough ill fly on it ;) as long as i get this next release done and dusted i dont care hahahaha so any help here apreiciated guys respectols :clap: :clap: :clap:

gumpy green
04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
easyjet go from berlin -newcastle cheap as fuk......

they may use other airports too but i dont know...check it

herman
04-07-2005, 03:21 PM
http://www.cheap-flight-deals.com/ is always worth a look

gary_human
04-07-2005, 04:42 PM
try Ryan Air http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/ though you may end up flying to Frankfurt Hahn or HNH as it says - which is about 1.5 hrs from Frankfurt - what a con!! - kind of like advertising stansted as London Stansted - dont get on a train in germany - i had a train ride from cologne to Mannheim and it was more expensive than the flight. - nice train though! There is a bus connection if you fly to frankfurt Hahn which will take you to frankfurt - which is an awesome city!!! Good luck dude - lets hear what you get done.

If you get your flight early enough it may be well cheap with one of the cheepy air deals.

jon connor
04-07-2005, 07:30 PM
http://www.cheap-flight-deals.com/ is always worth a look

thanks man much apreiciated :clap: ill check now ;)

jon connor
04-07-2005, 07:42 PM
try Ryan Air http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/ though you may end up flying to Frankfurt Hahn or HNH as it says - which is about 1.5 hrs from Frankfurt - what a con!! - kind of like advertising stansted as London Stansted - dont get on a train in germany - i had a train ride from cologne to Mannheim and it was more expensive than the flight. - nice train though! There is a bus connection if you fly to frankfurt Hahn which will take you to frankfurt - which is an awesome city!!! Good luck dude - lets hear what you get done.

If you get your flight early enough it may be well cheap with one of the cheepy air deals.

cheers gary thanks alot man :clap: the airport frankfert hahn is the one i want no worrys about the train kay is picking me up on arival, as for the next release ive decided to not piss about ive worked to hard and i dont want to waste my well earned cash on some second rate crap i can produce alday on da pc, after the first release and the reveiw from mark ive taken onboard some positive ideas , + construction , after all ive been a dj for 10 years but a label owner for one year a lot of lessons to learn + ive taken every single one of them onboard especially from the boa comunity like yourself dirty base mark and all the usuall crew, so expect somthing diffrent and hopefull dancefloor devistation for september fingers crossed ;)

thanks for the help guys very much apreciated :notworthy: expect a test press as an wen they come through untill then keep it reel and a 100% techno later dudes im off to make some noise :rambo:

jon connor
04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
cheers grumpy green to man respectals dude :clap:

heavy beats
05-07-2005, 07:37 AM
lufthansa is probably ur best bet.

The Overfiend
05-07-2005, 08:51 AM
Work with Kay.....
Jealous!

jon connor
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
very honoured antonio the guy is a dimond geezer, will be nice to get some serious sick tuition of a genuine master of the dance , been doing a lot of study last 6 months , + finally things are going in the right direction :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==