PDA

View Full Version : peter donaldson loop rmx

NinjaTechno
05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
hi was inspired by the shed load of loops supplied the other day and came up with this so far hope ya enjoy ;) http://www.soundsauce.net/ninjatechno/t3.mp3

slavestudios
06-07-2005, 12:09 AM
is this really made outta some of my loops ???

i dont recognise a single one lol

mental break in the middle.. top chaos :clap:

NinjaTechno
06-07-2005, 12:11 AM
yes i combined my own stuff with about three of urs.the start is deffo ur breaks at a tempo of 140.

slavestudios
06-07-2005, 12:12 AM
:shock:

wow... brilliant. :clap:

NinjaTechno
06-07-2005, 12:15 AM
well glad u enjoyed it.its turned out 2 be a bit a mental techno track but its pounding enuff for me ;)

NinjaTechno
07-07-2005, 07:20 PM
anyone had a listen ;) what ya think?

BRADLEE
07-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Well I do like the basic concept of the tune, but it is highly obvious that it is loop based. It could really use some edits in parts to keep the main drum loops more interesting. Also could use a bit of fatteing up in certain areas. Seems to be really thin in the mix. Although I'm only in headphones so I cannot tell for sure. Please don't take me wrong, the tune itself is good in idea and structure, but it does need a fair bit of work still I think.

NinjaTechno
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
yeah i do make my tune with loops.cool but thx for listening ;)

BRADLEE
07-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Well I use loops myself as well that I make in FLSTUDIO, however the object is for it not to sounds loop based. Trust me, just make some variations to the main drum loops to insert in place of the original every so often and it will make this much less loopy.

You can resample this in recycle or acid. Please if you have Acid, give this a shot. Take the main loops and cut them in Halves and fourths.

Then you can copy and paste those bits for the rest of the frames to create new loops or variations to the original loops.

Another good little plugin would be the DFX buffer override. Use that to make some more edits as well for the mainloop. Then just drop your edits into the places into the arrangement where it needs to be spiced up.

Sorry amigo for going on so long. Just trying to be helpful. :doh:

NinjaTechno
07-07-2005, 08:03 PM
Well I use loops myself as well that I make in FLSTUDIO, however the object is for it not to sounds loop based. Trust me, just make some variations to the main drum loops to insert in place of the original every so often and it will make this much less loopy.

You can resample this in recycle or acid. Please if you have Acid, give this a shot. Take the main loops and cut them in Halves and fourths.

Then you can copy and paste those bits for the rest of the frames to create new loops or variations to the original loops.

Another good little plugin would be the DFX buffer override. Use that to make some more edits as well for the mainloop. Then just drop your edits into the places into the arrangement where it needs to be spiced up.

Sorry amigo for going on so long. Just trying to be helpful. :doh:

ok dude thx for advise ill deffo get back into this tune and tart it up some.

thx Bainy ;)

TimoBenz
13-07-2005, 08:44 PM
hm., I don't like this track so much,,, I don't know why,, maybe the speed, maybe the sound... :eh: sorry.

NinjaTechno
15-07-2005, 10:47 PM
hm., I don't like this track so much,,, I don't know why,, maybe the speed, maybe the sound... :eh: sorry.

;) oh well cant please everyone i guess.good fun playing with the loops though,i aint even touched half em :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==