PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar _ something new

BloodStar
06-07-2005, 09:40 AM
http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_ChallengerX2-160.mp3

check my new track.quite funky,. structure is almost done,but still will do some more edits,. let me know.. thanx

Balron
06-07-2005, 10:36 AM
hoj.) pekna "tancovacka" :) ..rozjezd uprostred je dobry a jinak to zni spis tak trochu jak nejaky tech-house. , neni to muj styl (mam radsi temne a lamanejsi...neco jak ten tvuj track Haluz)..
Je to jak nachystane na desku... v poho )
(kua...nevim jak toto budu psat anglicky)

english:

hi,nice "dance-able" track :) Nice middle part . Track sound more like some kind of tech-house and i like more dark and offbeat techno like your track Haluz.
This is like preapred for vinyl and play at party...people will like it )

GATOR
06-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Challenger>: a think some distorted Sawbass lines bring the right feel

But completly a nice track, little dark, wery nice pads and
melodies, little bit melancholic..

Dark Tunes Newr End :twisted:

nova
06-07-2005, 02:00 PM
this is some cool stuff bloodstar. liking the way ya fayding the light ness out with dark in the break part. synths sound realy nice. & theres some nice tricky edits. nice sounding track man. i like it

dirty_bass
06-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Good tech house
Only thing with this kind of music is you really have to step up the production and go for a really full sound.

The bottom end could go much lower and have more of a rich lustre.
Mid range percussion needs to be a bit bigger.
Top end is a little too hissy and could be fuller and more defined.
Overall the tune could do with more warmth and depth.
But it`s a good tune.
:clap:

j_s
06-07-2005, 03:41 PM
really like the tone of the kick drum, soft, but still thumping. swishy percussion is cool, as are the ambiences. a bit more sub would help i think....

BRADLEE
06-07-2005, 04:55 PM
I do agree the track could be beefed up a bit more in the mid and low ranges, but a very nice tune homie. Really sounds quite proper to me all in all. Good Job amigo :clap:

audioinjection
06-07-2005, 05:00 PM
I cant comment on the production since i'm listening on laptop speakers......but this sounds dope, nice and funky, good stuff

xfive
06-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Cool track man... needs a bit of a shine here n there but I like the idea ;)

BloodStar
06-07-2005, 09:24 PM
thanx all 4 nice feedback. i was doing this yesterday at night,,and i did it on headphones., so there were some mistakes. thanks for pointing,. hope it's better, now. i made some touches on EQ + i sorted the hats, little bit.., let me know.

http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_ChallengerX3-160.mp3

lau
07-07-2005, 01:32 PM
this is cool!!! Funky as always... Maybe get the kick a bit more pumping.. that would be nice... 2nd version is mixed much better than the second one.. :clap:

AcidTrash
07-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I like it.

BloodStar
07-07-2005, 06:15 PM
heya, thanx all,¨especiall, lau,,. u mean 2nd one better than the secone one,hehe? thanx... will check the bottom .)

lau
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
heya, thanx all,¨especiall, lau,,. u mean 2nd one better than the secone one,hehe? thanx... will check the bottom .)

LOL ...

you get what I mean... :lol:

dirty_bass
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
love this.
It`s crying out for some groovin bassline though.

BloodStar
08-07-2005, 09:44 AM

LOL ...

you get what I mean... :lol:

i think,i got what u mean ;) :twisted:

anyway helpful comments here,., will doublecheck if i can do something more with it,., will try workout some bassline,.,

cheers

Mindful
09-07-2005, 01:59 AM
wow man thats such a good piece of techno im so digging that.
Those little sneaky synhs are the doggs.
very danceble and funky and enoughe to stimulate my mind.
Also very nice production would be a joy to mix and I would play/buy that no worries. :clap: :clap:

Mindful
09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
3 listens I like it mucho

BloodStar
09-07-2005, 01:04 PM
some new version. http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_ChallengerX4-160.mp3

i'm not sure if i can do something more with it,.,probably not,. i tried to add something,,but my ideas on it,,are away..ii added a new bassline,. not too massive,,but its there...
thanx all.

278d7e64a374de26f==