PDA

View Full Version : Scaramanga presents Asstonbury - 28/6

Francisco Scaramanga
19-06-2003, 05:49 PM
For those of you who failed to get a ticket to Glasto, or those who wouldent pay even if offered a ticket, Scaramanga brings you the second annual Asstonbury.

It will be held on the grounds of a lovely stately home in the wilds of Shropshire, with two soundsystems, all sorts of strange hippy stuff, and loads of nice people.

It all happens on Saturday, 28th June, and will start promptly at 10:00pm, following a fireworks display. It will last well into Sunday day, and perhaps Sunday night as well, and there will be a camping area, so you can get as wasted as you want and sleep it off comfortably.

I suppose I should mention that the music will consist of all varieties of proper Techno, with a bit of Breaks and D'n'B thrown in for good measure, and on the second system Funk, House, Soul, Dub, Hip Hop, Electronic weirdness, good old fasioned rock 'n' roll, and generally different stuff.

There will be no charge for this event, although donations will of course be very welcome.

For further information ring 07966 681210 (after 6pm please) or send me a message.

Francisco Scaramanga

P.S. - stay tuned for info on this years installment of Brownfields...

278d7e64a374de26f==