PDA

View Full Version : All nighter

NFP
08-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Check this out
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/djreaper_music.htm
It took me from 12am to 8am it knackered me
I produced it in Cubase SX I think it's the best track i've come up with yet.
Listen and tell me what you think.......My Connextion

Cheers peeps
James

eyes without a face
08-07-2005, 06:37 PM
im not going to say what i think about the track because it might upset you, but stop spamming people ffs

NFP
08-07-2005, 11:56 PM
stop spamming people ffs

What you on about?
I only pmed people that I thought would be interested in the topic

carta
10-07-2005, 01:05 PM
I really liked the bluemoon track :clap: I still havent heard the connextion track yet though, having problems downloading stuff at the mo, nice1!

oldbugger
10-07-2005, 02:48 PM
stop spamming people ffs

I only pmed people that I thought would be interested in the topic

like me? :shock: following the link in your pm was the first time i have EVER been in any of the trance forums.

what gave you the idea i would be interested? :scratch:

NFP
10-07-2005, 03:03 PM
because you gave me some support in the hardstyle and hard-trance forums

kronic
10-07-2005, 03:08 PM

I remember that because it was one of your tracks you were getting promoted.
Anyway sounds good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldbugger
10-07-2005, 03:29 PM

never been in em :scratch:

dj vorny
10-07-2005, 04:53 PM
:shock: :doh:

NFP
10-07-2005, 06:30 PM
http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=35360

There you are mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS didn't mean to bother any1 if i've offended anyone sorry I just pmed a few people i thought would be interested in the topic

jonp7
11-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Good work mate. You got a nice hook in there which I could see the crowd going mental to. I feel the snare drum might need a bit of work in the snare fills, maybe a bit of compression or perhaps a different sample. I'm liking the intro to it with the beepy synth line.

All in all, good stuff, well done.

Jon

NFP
11-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Cheers mate just lately been going mad with pads and s**t like that
:dance:

EmotionComplex
12-07-2005, 09:44 PM
now i think this could be a good track, it reminds me of the old 99 trance on torpedo records, but at the moment its sounds really strained.

i dont know what you did when you mastered it but id go back to the original sequence and work from there again, your percussion is too loud in the mix and its all kinda rough.

and your kick sounds like its coming in a few ms late, i think its be better to change the bass line timing if you want that kind of swing effect and keep the kick locked im properly because if people went to mix that now then all the percussion would sound out of time with the record mixing In and if they went to try and correct that then the kicks would start to sound messy together if you get me, just think itd be more mixing friendly if you sorted that out.

i dont think doing it all in one go is a good idea, you should leave it for the night when youve got the track down then come back the next day and listen to some allready released stuff of a similar style then go back into your sequence and start to mix it down, compairing between released material and your own as you go.

i like the track though it just needs a little more time spent on it.

NFP
12-07-2005, 11:27 PM
now i think this could be a good track, it reminds me of the old 99 trance on torpedo records, but at the moment its sounds really strained.

i dont know what you did when you mastered it but id go back to the original sequence and work from there again, your percussion is too loud in the mix and its all kinda rough.

and your kick sounds like its coming in a few ms late, i think its be better to change the bass line timing if you want that kind of swing effect and keep the kick locked im properly because if people went to mix that now then all the percussion would sound out of time with the record mixing In and if they went to try and correct that then the kicks would start to sound messy together if you get me, just think itd be more mixing friendly if you sorted that out.

i dont think doing it all in one go is a good idea, you should leave it for the night when youve got the track down then come back the next day and listen to some allready released stuff of a similar style then go back into your sequence and start to mix it down, compairing between released material and your own as you go.

i like the track though it just needs a little more time spent on it.

I agree with you I was f**king bollocks and half asleep when I finished it the reason being the soundcard i had couldn't handle too many things and kept jumping got a new one and gonna do the mix again

278d7e64a374de26f==