PDA

View Full Version : I'm Jelous

DJsmallpaul
09-07-2005, 01:19 PM
My mums boyfreind is going to Silverstone tomoza & i'm so jelous, They got a box right above the ferrari garage *goes green with envy*

oldbugger
09-07-2005, 02:14 PM
british gp is shit. been to a few and its easily the worst. badly organised chaos (as youd expect)

spanish was wicked so was the french (both far cheaper too)

dan the acid man
09-07-2005, 02:45 PM
yeah, looks badly organised, would still like to go though, just for the atmosphere, not paying the silly prices they charge though.

get yourself off to motorbike events instead, much more fun

oldbugger
09-07-2005, 03:49 PM
yeah, looks badly organised, would still like to go though, just for the atmosphere, not paying the silly prices they charge though.

get yourself off to motorbike events instead, much more fun

into the bikes myself dan.

BUT.

you think the bikes are fast.
going to a f1gp is awesome. totally different power and speed. its noticably faster.

was prolly a bit harsh on the british gp its a great day out just shite compared to others.

if you order your tickets really early (before march or something) you can get tickets for the whole 3 days for about £90 i think it was this year.

well worth it. coz its a lot more than that just for the one day now.

i know the year befor last we paid £150 genral admission for just the sunday.. robbing bastards :twisted:

anyway...its all pussy racing that compared to the TT ;)

Ashley
10-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Lucky them, that would be great :cool:

DJsmallpaul
10-07-2005, 08:21 PM
He had a fab time, didn't say anything about bad organisation just that the gates close at 1 & the guy on the gate wouldn't let them in at first cause he said they were to late :roll: Safe to say after a rant about the price of the tickets they were let in.

278d7e64a374de26f==