View Full Version : 2x Synewave Wanted - SW14 & SW17

inigo kennedy
10-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Lost/MIA and need replacements...

DJ Powerout - Circuit Work - SW14
Chris Sattinger - Thinkless Thoughts - SW17

MARKEG
10-07-2005, 05:10 AM
That Chris Sattinger is one of my fave tracks from Synewave. Sorry mate, can't sell unless, of course you rob my studio :) What the hell happened to Chris anyway???

Anyway, I'll shut up and stop asking q's now hehee.

Sunil
10-07-2005, 01:33 PM
What the hell happened to Chris anyway???

Good question. Haven't heard anything from him in ages. My fave is that Timeblind 2x12" he did on Missile :clap:

pumpinglemma
14-07-2005, 01:51 PM
What the hell happened to Chris anyway???

Good question. Haven't heard anything from him in ages. My fave is that Timeblind 2x12" he did on Missile :clap:

Have u heard the 2x12 on communique(Ouija Board Thru a Vocorder). F**kng demented acid techno.
not sure what hes doing these days. Last records i heard by him were going in a IDM, pots'n'pans direction!

pumpinglemma
14-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Lost/MIA and need replacements...

DJ Powerout - Circuit Work - SW14
Chris Sattinger - Thinkless Thoughts - SW17

I have both of these I think. Have most of the good stuff on synewave.
wont part with Thinkless Thoughts but maybe DJ Powerout.
Trade only ;)

inigo kennedy
14-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Hi pumpinglemma, looks like you're in Dublin - are you going to the Belvedere party next Saturday? I'll be playing there and I'd be happy to trade the DJ Powerout for something (anything specific you're after?). Happy to pay too of course.

Inigo

pumpinglemma
17-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Hi pumpinglemma, looks like you're in Dublin - are you going to the Belvedere party next Saturday? I'll be playing there and I'd be happy to trade the DJ Powerout for something (anything specific you're after?). Happy to pay too of course.

Inigo

Hi Inigo,
Check your inbox as I sent you a pm..

inigo kennedy
04-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the pointers that came my way. Got them both from Croydon's Big Apple Records (http://apple.gemm.com) via GEMM in the end. Really happy to have replaced a couple of records I thought I'd never see again. Top service so I can recommend them!

278d7e64a374de26f==