PDA

View Full Version : Windows Media Player

Barely Human
20-06-2003, 01:33 PM
I wasnt sure where to post this, so ive put it here:-

Recently my media player has been a right cunt, ive been using windows media player 6 for ages and no problem. Then all of a sudden i had problems with it not opening files, especiaslly when trying to stream mp3's, and it would crash and say "windows media player has encounter'd problems and will be shut by windows". This was getting right up my chuff, so i downloaded media player 9. I installed it, and for a few days it worked perfectly. Now this is being a cunt! Most of tthe time when i try to open movie files, i just get the audio and no picture. And when this happens, it does the same on all my media player's, such as real player and winamp. The only way i can watch movies files now is to open them in vegas. This is getting right on my nerves!! Does anyone have any ideas?

DJZeMig_L
20-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Try 2 look or update video codecs! go to microsoft page look 4 updates!

Z

Barely Human
20-06-2003, 01:43 PM
Tried that mate, and no luck :(
This is well pissin me off :twisted:

MARKEG
21-06-2003, 10:37 PM
it's happening to me too quite regularly. i simply havent had time to look into it but would appreciate any thoughts...

DJZeMig_L
22-06-2003, 03:03 AM
hummm.... maybe uninstall and the re-install... it preatty much seems like u must b missing a codec or u have a falty 1... but this isn't really my area of expertease :(

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==