PDA

View Full Version : [Gabber] DJTrubass - My Domain

DJTrubass
10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
Heres a Gabber Tune im Working on, Avaliable on this link only for 7days though

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XPFN6D8NUE2W2LG16QCQVLV5J

If your not into this sort of music, please dont slate it, unless you have something constructive to say about it, if you do like the sytle please leave some feedback,

peace

trubass

NFP
11-07-2005, 02:59 AM
What can I say but banging and dark good sound but i'd put that piano at the end in a bit more in the middle for a bit of variation 'cause it tends to repeat itself too much.
But otherwise well done.
:clap:

DJTrubass
11-07-2005, 08:34 AM
What can I say but banging and dark good sound but i'd put that piano at the end in a bit more in the middle for a bit of variation 'cause it tends to repeat itself too much.
But otherwise well done.

cheers mate, you sould be able to hear the piano at about 3:30, but maybe it isnt used enough or loud enough, stil lworking on it the end has been rushed just to get it up so people can listen really,

cheers

NFP
11-07-2005, 03:18 PM
But otherwise well done.

cheers mate, you sould be able to hear the piano at about 3:30, but maybe it isnt used enough or loud enough, stil lworking on it the end has been rushed just to get it up so people can listen really,

cheers

:cool:
Yeah keep em coming but my advice Trubass don't rush them many a track as been rushed and sounded f**king buzzing to start off with and then they get rushed and don't sound as good as they could be.
Pm me when the tracks finished and i'll listen again but keep working at it you've got a whole new style of your own.

PS from own experience :bash:

DJTrubass
11-07-2005, 04:34 PM
cheers geez, yeah man, i always rush tunes to finishs once i think there good and never go back to em, shocking really, just need some patients i believe,

shame not many others check these forums tho like

NFP
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM
:cool:
yeah I know it's stupid really thats why so many people go in the wrong forums

jonp7
14-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Hi,

Listening now....

Like the atmosphere at the start, man this is some hardcore stuff! Good vocal.

This stuff is not quite my cup of tea but I can appreciate you have some fine production skills, like all the drum fills - keeps the listeners attention.

Jon

DJTrubass
15-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi,

Listening now....

Like the atmosphere at the start, man this is some hardcore stuff! Good vocal.

This stuff is not quite my cup of tea but I can appreciate you have some fine production skills, like all the drum fills - keeps the listeners attention.

Jon

Cheers Jon :clap:

Positive feedback always confirms the thought "it was work making that track" :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==