PDA

View Full Version : so i was diggin through my old mp3 collection...

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
21-06-2003, 12:35 AM
and i found this gem.

i looked on the net to see if i could confirm or deny that this was indeed an official release and maybe i dinna search long enuff but i could not find any such info.

so Mark....'zis u? if so, what's the skinny? when was it released and what's the trklisting?

i remember listening to this and thinking a couple years later when i heard Mark spin at a rave that it couldn't be the same guy! :D

chk it:

http://www.hardsignal.com/mark_eg_-_presents_bonzai_lightning_records.mp3

i'll leave it on the server for the weekend.

greetz!

MARKEG
21-06-2003, 11:22 PM
yeah man - it's me... i love my techno more than life itself but i also love trance too (check the other forums). i actually used to a+r for bonzai. this is one of those really deep progressive mixes i did for them. really old this is too... can't believe you have it on mp3 :D

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
22-06-2003, 01:00 AM
cool bro. not rippn on ya. i totally dig some of the newer progressive acts/producers like Moshic, Foosheen, Burridge, Da Silva, Gabriel & Dresden, Cattaneo, Gab Olivier...too many too mention. Just that when you're known as "techno" you get pigeonholed, so i don't get a chance to play that stuff too often except in my car! :D

no man, your mix is well crafted with a nice selection of tunes for the times. it aged ok i reckon. 8)

it's just that when i found it i had to ask you about it. i can't find info on this release >anywhere< on the net. plus your style has changed so drastically that like i said i wasn't even sure it was you!

greetz!

MARKEG
22-06-2003, 01:34 AM
:D

278d7e64a374de26f==