PDA

View Full Version : BloodStar_ new track

BloodStar
15-07-2005, 08:21 PM
http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_Okurek-160.mp3

track, im workin on right now.. kinda funky, i'd say,. would like to add something more,,but no ideas right,now... let me know... cheers

lau
15-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Nice one again...!!!

having the same complaints as I had with your last track actually.... your sounds seem to be buried under your kick... think you should try to bring em a bit more to the front ( and eq em a bit more... ( HI that is)... that kick is nice but I think the track sounds better when you put it back a bit more..

like your arrangement though..!! think this will rock real hard when mixed properly..

:rambo:

xfive
15-07-2005, 09:05 PM
I like it :clap:

Needs a better mixdown but you can sort that..
Just checking on headphones right now.. will check on the monitors when I get home.

BRADLEE
15-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Vlasta,

I am only listening in headphones my friend so I cannot comment on mixdown. However the tune itself is dope amigo!!! Nice and funky, lots of cool little atmospheric stuff happening there, cool little vox snips and nice percs too homie. :clap:

BloodStar
16-07-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah,, i was listening in my car and agree on that. kick is maybe too much in the front and rest of sounds are buried under it... will try to solve it. i hope checking compressors and EQ will help.. thanx all... :clap:

BloodStar
16-07-2005, 11:06 AM
ok,,here is new version>

http://www.bloodstar.info/downloads/BloodStar_Okurek001-160.mp3

i did some little touches on compression on kick + i cut it little bit at the bottom,. and i also checked other sounds and tried to separate them with EQ little more,. hope it helped,, let me know..

lau
16-07-2005, 11:23 AM
This version is mixed much better.... sounds are definitly more in front.... Low end does need some work.... its missing some clarity there... Going in the right direction though :clap:

BloodStar
16-07-2005, 05:38 PM
thanx for feedback lau,. nice to hear a few words on decent changes i did,. will have to check the lowend,. i spent lot of time working on kick, sub and bass,but stil doesnt sound proper,. will lock to EQ and try to twist the hell out of it :rambo:

Mindful
18-07-2005, 12:21 AM
sweet as **** that mate I like your tracks
this ones got a realy good stomping groove and the productions perty good :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==