PDA

View Full Version : FUTURESHOCK 16th september @BAR FRESA

alsynthe
16-07-2005, 04:22 PM
!!!!NEW VENUE !!!!! BAR FRESHA 90 Seel Street, Liverpool !!!!!!

DARK & DIGITAL

TECHNO / HARD TECHNO ROOM

JAY KNIGHT - locked

www.lockedrecords.co.uk

Jay was introduced to electronic music by his father, who force fed him a musical diet of Jean-Michele Jarre and Kraftwerk from an early age. Inspired by his cousin's 'rave' tape collection, as he got older Jay started to listen to music with a harder edge, taking in mix tapes from nights such as Megadog, Club Kinetic and Herbal Tea Parties.

Around 1996, Jay was introduced to Adam Rayner by mutual friends and properly introduced to techno and the whole vibe that surrounds it. Around the same time Adam also introduced Jay to the legendary UK techno club, The Orbit. Like Adam, Jay was hooked on the unique energy and atmosphere of the night.

Jay's life revolves heavily around techno and like Adam, he took a course in sound engineering so that he could learn more about production side of things whilst constantly building on studio equipment and techniques. He is now a fully fledged producer having released tracks on the Epoch Works imprint alongside respected techno artists such as Dj Amok, Ben Long and Jamie Bissmire.

Jay has played out with some of the best Djs in the scene including Damon Vallero, Inigo Kennedy, Jon Nuccle and Angela Flame and has played most of the leading techno clubs in the North including Throb in Wakefield, Voodoo in Liverpool and Darkside in Leeds. His Dj style can best be described as rolling, darker-edged techno mixed with tribal beats and evil synth patterns.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISTEK - F.A.T Live PA- compressed/ Kick The Drum

www.fatcollective.com

We welcome Wayne AKA Distek form the fat collective who's releases on the new kick the drum label are being caned by the likes of dave the drummer and mark eg and have already earnt him a respected place on the techno circuit which his distinct style of hard and pounding sets. now we are lucky enough to have the FAT pa which is gonna rock any dancefloor he unleashes it upon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B - dark & digital / oblivion / cranked / species / FAT Collective / North / Compressed

Nick Anarchy has been on a long standing run on the hardcore techno circuit playing at many clubs over the past 5 years including: species , oblivion ,horizon , jasbof, faction, subsonica, uprising vs diztruxion, bedlam, hes turned his hand to the techno full time and is certainly showing some talent, co-promoter of the very succesful futureshock. this lad is one to watch out for.

Triple B from the FAT Collective has been djing since 1997 playing in most probably every techno club North Wales has to offer. This guy is a natural when it come to djing having already proved his skills by getting a well earned residency at the infamous NORTH (DRT) in 2003 and more recently Compressed in North Wales. Triple B will rip it up on any dance floor he is given the chance to play on...so be prepared for some real solid mixing and some serious tribal sounds! The combination of these 2 talented djs will no doubt cause complete kaos on this debut B2B session thats not be missed!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOE GIACOMET & ZOID - compressed / kick the drum records / more punk than funk records

We welcome more of our friends from the FAT collective and this time the 2 label owners (joe giacomet- mpft/zoid- ktd) go head to head in a b2b special. 2 of the most influencencial welsh labels battle out north wales style!!!

ROSS MILLWARD - dark & digital
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D-CODER - generate

FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER

Door Tax £7

NEW VENUE - 90 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4BH

8PM TILL 2AM

fatcollective
17-07-2005, 01:24 AM
wikid, really looking forward to this, its the same week as my birthday...what a great excuse to get mashed ....oohh but not before my set though...i always find myself taking the needle off the wrong record... :doh: joke ;) heheheheh cheers guys!

Zoid

Mindful
17-07-2005, 10:33 PM
sweet as a moose mate.

Matt Blak
18-07-2005, 09:42 AM
looks very interesting
good to see the techno scene in liverpool growing again.
nice work guys :clap:
the day before my birthday too, so i hope to make it to this.

i reckon it will be a killer :rambo:

matt

nick_anarchy
18-07-2005, 04:18 PM
yeh it should be ..

nick_anarchy
19-07-2005, 04:19 PM
also their will be a record stall their on the nite

nihilist
20-07-2005, 05:02 PM
deans new live set rocks!!!!!!!!!!

alsynthe
20-07-2005, 05:17 PM
u be makin an appearance then????

nihilist
20-07-2005, 05:41 PM
long way to liverpool for 2am finish

nick_anarchy
20-07-2005, 05:48 PM
worth it tho

gary_human
22-07-2005, 11:50 AM
looking forward to this - my first gig in liverpool too :dance:

nick_anarchy
22-07-2005, 12:21 PM
and im sure it wont be your last dude

fresh_an_funky_design
25-07-2005, 05:34 PM
yeah looking forward to this night, gonna be wicked. Nick i'll bring you a record to your next night forgot to give you one at the party :shock:

nick_anarchy
25-07-2005, 08:11 PM
yeah looking forward to this night, gonna be wicked. Nick i'll bring you a record to your next night forgot to give you one at the party :shock:

haha yeh man well i will prob see u on saturday anyway if u r goin

nick_anarchy
15-08-2005, 08:30 PM
the hardcore techno & hard trance rooms have both been cancelled for this so its just the techno froom for september @ futureshock @ hevn n hell and one not to be missed !!!

fatcollective
15-08-2005, 08:47 PM
the hardcore techno & hard trance rooms have both been cancelled for this so its just the techno froom for september @ futureshock @ hevn n hell and one not to be missed !!!

doesnt sound like such a bad thing :lol:

nick_anarchy
15-08-2005, 09:08 PM
not at all haha ..

alsynthe
16-08-2005, 04:52 PM
means we can concentrate on the techno and make the party better!!!

Mindful
16-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Word to that shit Al

nick_anarchy
17-08-2005, 01:56 AM
most defo and its goin to be sweeeeeeeeet

gary_human
18-08-2005, 12:13 PM
means we can concentrate on the techno and make the party better!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

nick_anarchy
18-08-2005, 12:25 PM
take it u like the sound of that :rambo:

alsynthe
18-08-2005, 05:29 PM
:rambo:

A.P.
18-08-2005, 08:58 PM
This looks wicked guys, lets av'it! :lol:

nick_anarchy
21-08-2005, 11:53 PM
yeh man , also 3 changed from the 1st post

new venue bar fresha , ( next to the masque liverpool )
also 2 djs will be added to this line up dark&digital's new resednt TRIPLE B and also rossco will be added to go b2b with myself and alsynthe to add somethink more special to this nite

i now cant wait !!!!!!!!

nick_anarchy
24-08-2005, 05:08 PM
mmmmm after the last one being soo goo dlike .. i cant wait for this one

with 1 of my new residents TRIPLE b now playing and this dud ewill rip it up o belive ...

kai
26-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Heard last night Rossco is dfe playing this one! Looking forward to it man, always enjoy myself in Liverpool, and the line-up for this looks phat!

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 02:10 PM
alan spoke to him and hes told me he cant play .. if u can dude phone alan and see whats happening as i need it sorted asap as the flyer will be sent off next week

kai
26-08-2005, 02:32 PM
He can, but we will be training it over so he may need a fairly early set time.

I spoke to him after he spoke to Alan, and we've decided that it can be done, like I say, just as long as not playing too late as need to be able to get train home without waiting hours and hours in the train station with records.

Will that be ok dude?

kai
26-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Just checked train times and there is one at 11:30, then the next one is 3:40. Ideally we'd want to be getting off on the 11:30 one, though I guess it depends how far the club is from Lime Street station.

I'll give you a tinkle tonight mate to sort it out.

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 02:43 PM
well he will be b2b with alan and will be on 1st but call me later and we can sort it

kai
26-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Cool, can't see a problem then mate, but yeah will give you a bell later man.

kai
26-08-2005, 03:01 PM

kai
26-08-2005, 03:02 PM

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 03:10 PM
post it 3 times u defo dont see a problem haha .. if u can get in tuch with alan as i cant .. klet him know rossco is all sorted and then i can get it added to the flyer and edit all line ups on forums

take it the hardlife crew be service this nite again then

kai
26-08-2005, 03:24 PM
****!

Right, just looked at journey times over there and no way we can get there for 8, as train from Huds would be 17:47, and Ross finishes work at 17:30 in Halifax!

Gonna have to turn the booking down I'm afraid, it's just not gonna tie in. Sorry to mess you about dude.

On the subject of the party in Wales that you were gonna give me a lift to tomorrow, sorry I aint been in touch on that front man, been well busy this week. There's a techno forest party on nr York on Sunday so gonna go for the local sesh this wkend I think mate.

Have a good one anyway man, and once again sorry to **** ya about dude, just really don't like turning down bookings!

Speak soon man!

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 03:37 PM
well u aint let me down yet so :rambo:

kai
26-08-2005, 03:39 PM
Is that a reply to the original post or the edit?

nick_anarchy
26-08-2005, 03:56 PM
one b4 the edit haha ..

gutted man .. well dont worry i will sort him out with one soon ..

kai
26-08-2005, 03:59 PM
No probs man :cool: ;)

nick_anarchy
31-08-2005, 12:21 AM
:rambo:

alsynthe
31-08-2005, 12:59 PM
we have now secured a pro lighting system by dark cannon as used by compressed and many other clubs across north wales. this is surely gonna rock bar fresa!!!!

nick_anarchy
31-08-2005, 02:21 PM
hell yeh .. that lightin systen rocks man .. thanks to carl for that ....

btw al its fresa my mistake for the mix up

alsynthe
31-08-2005, 02:35 PM
edited

nick_anarchy
31-08-2005, 02:38 PM
al u havnt changed the line up etc .. i told u .. u shouldnt of posted it up as it's my event tut tut

gary_human
01-09-2005, 01:16 PM
whats the new venue like then ?

nick_anarchy
01-09-2005, 01:38 PM
its alright better that the last one and has a better feel about it ...

u can look at a few pics of the venue on www.outlar.com just go to the date 16th sept and u will see the event etc click on it and u can view a few pics of th evenue in action , its only small im happy with it ..

Technobitch
02-09-2005, 11:04 AM
think i need to got to this one but im suppose to be moving all my stuff to manc that weekend too........ ill have to think of a way to do both!

nick_anarchy
02-09-2005, 02:10 PM
i woul doffer to help dawn but i will be busy friday morning wella ll day infact .. and prob ****ed saturday lol ... u have to come tho cant miss it :rambo:

nick_anarchy
05-09-2005, 10:58 AM
not to long now

nick_anarchy
05-09-2005, 12:18 PM
right due to problems with someone iv now had to cancell 3 djs .. sadly my 2 headlines wont be able to play now .. i wont post up th eproblems on the forum as i dont want to air them live .. but the event is still goin ahead .. djs will be added soon

sorry

nick_anarchy
05-09-2005, 01:35 PM
we now introduce jay knight and d-coder to the changed line up thanks to them pair

nick_anarchy
05-09-2005, 02:54 PM
!!!!NEW VENUE !!!!! BAR FRESA 90 Seel Street, Liverpool !!!!!!

DARK & DIGITAL

TECHNO / HARD TECHNO ROOM

JAY KNIGHT - locked

www.lockedrecords.co.uk

Jay was introduced to electronic music by his father, who force fed him a musical diet of Jean-Michele Jarre and Kraftwerk from an early age. Inspired by his cousin's 'rave' tape collection, as he got older Jay started to listen to music with a harder edge, taking in mix tapes from nights such as Megadog, Club Kinetic and Herbal Tea Parties.

Around 1996, Jay was introduced to Adam Rayner by mutual friends and properly introduced to techno and the whole vibe that surrounds it. Around the same time Adam also introduced Jay to the legendary UK techno club, The Orbit. Like Adam, Jay was hooked on the unique energy and atmosphere of the night.

Jay's life revolves heavily around techno and like Adam, he took a course in sound engineering so that he could learn more about production side of things whilst constantly building on studio equipment and techniques. He is now a fully fledged producer having released tracks on the Epoch Works imprint alongside respected techno artists such as Dj Amok, Ben Long and Jamie Bissmire.

Jay has played out with some of the best Djs in the scene including Damon Vallero, Inigo Kennedy, Jon Nuccle and Angela Flame and has played most of the leading techno clubs in the North including Throb in Wakefield, Voodoo in Liverpool and Darkside in Leeds. His Dj style can best be described as rolling, darker-edged techno mixed with tribal beats and evil synth patterns.

DISTEK - F.A.T Live PA- compressed/ Kick The Drum

www.fatcollective.com

We welcome Wayne AKA Distek form the fat collective who's releases on the new kick the drum label are being caned by the likes of dave the drummer and mark eg and have already earnt him a respected place on the techno circuit which his distinct style of hard and pounding sets. now we are lucky enough to have the FAT pa which is gonna rock any dancefloor he unleashes it upon.

NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B - dark & digital / oblivion / cranked / species / FAT Collective / North / Compressed

Nick Anarchy has been on a long standing run on the hardcore techno circuit playing at many clubs over the past 5 years including: species , oblivion ,horizon , jasbof, faction, subsonica, uprising vs diztruxion, bedlam, hes turned his hand to the techno full time and is certainly showing some talent, co-promoter of the very succesful futureshock. this lad is one to watch out for.

Triple B from the FAT Collective has been djing since 1997 playing in most probably every techno club North Wales has to offer. This guy is a natural when it come to djing having already proved his skills by getting a well earned residency at the infamous NORTH (DRT) in 2003 and more recently Compressed in North Wales. Triple B will rip it up on any dance floor he is given the chance to play on...so be prepared for some real solid mixing and some serious tribal sounds! The combination of these 2 talented djs will no doubt cause complete kaos on this debut B2B session thats not be missed!

JOE GIACOMET & ZOID - compressed / kick the drum records / more punk than funk records

We welcome more of our friends from the FAT collective and this time the 2 label owners (joe giacomet- mpft/zoid- ktd) go head to head in a b2b special. 2 of the most influencencial welsh labels battle out north wales style!!!

ROSS MILLWARD - dark & digital
D-CODER - generate

door tax £7 all nite

8-2 @ bar freas next door to the masque just off seel street liverpool

dresscode : no caps or trackies , trainers ok

nick_anarchy
06-09-2005, 12:24 PM
now whos avin it

Technobitch
06-09-2005, 12:30 PM
defo not missing out on this one now!

and any one that does is a fool!

nick_anarchy
06-09-2005, 12:34 PM

cheers dawn i new u woudnt let me down :rambo:

Technobitch
06-09-2005, 12:41 PM

cheers dawn i new u woudnt let me down :rambo:

it has now been proven that i have no willpower wen it comes to a quality line up of techno DJs! i will be there!

nick_anarchy
06-09-2005, 12:42 PM
:wicked:

nick_anarchy
06-09-2005, 01:45 PM
http://www.thefaction.co.uk/futureshock/back(1).jpg
http://www.thefaction.co.uk/futureshock/front(2).jpg

nick_anarchy
11-09-2005, 10:30 PM
so whos up for this then ??

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 05:23 PM
8-9 ROSS MILLWARD

9-10 D-CODER

10-11 JOE GIACOMET & ZOID

11-12 F.A.T PA

12-1 JAY KNIGHT

1-2 NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B

Technobitch
12-09-2005, 05:26 PM
8-9 ROSS MILLWARD

9-10 D-CODER

10-11 JOE GIACOMET & ZOID

11-12 F.A.T PA

12-1 JAY KNIGHT

1-2 NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B

nice line up, i know all bar two of the DJs on this list and they are all banging!

come on friday!

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 05:34 PM
ross is one of my lot and u know woodzy ( and hes playin techno )

fatcollective
12-09-2005, 07:54 PM
nice

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 08:56 PM
yeh man should be rockin too

fatcollective
12-09-2005, 09:43 PM
wicka wicka wicked :lol:

nick_anarchy
12-09-2005, 09:54 PM
:doh:

13-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Looking forward to this and especially looking forward to meeting u crazy welsh mo fo's again !

Technobitch
13-09-2005, 11:54 AM
Looking forward to this and especially looking forward to meeting u crazy welsh mo fo's again !

he he he another mad weekend ahead i think!

nick_anarchy
13-09-2005, 12:48 PM
as ever

epidemic001
13-09-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah, hope all youz welsh lot get down at this, it wouldnt be a proper party without you all. :clap:

nick_anarchy
13-09-2005, 10:34 PM
yeah, hope all youz welsh lot get down at this, it wouldnt be a proper party without you all. :clap:

yeh man that sspot on :clap:

Matt Blak
14-09-2005, 08:36 AM
great line up :clap:
would love to see the F.A.T. pa :twisted:
and maybe that Jay Knight fella too ;)
big up the north wales crew :!: ;)

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 09:11 AM

cheers matt

fatcollective
14-09-2005, 12:33 PM
the welsh army will be there :rambo:

nick_anarchy
14-09-2005, 01:04 PM
good stuff ... this is goin to be interesting

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 01:03 PM
1 day to go .. then were down to hours :rambo:

Technobitch
15-09-2005, 03:06 PM

guna b a good night this!

you comming out to play matt?!

Matt Blak
15-09-2005, 03:56 PM
maybe, will have to see what happens.
its my b/day on saturday, so it would be a good start to the weekend for sure.

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 03:57 PM

its defo a start then dude .. pint on the bar for u then

Matt Blak
15-09-2005, 04:08 PM
;)

Matt Blak
15-09-2005, 04:08 PM
nice one

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 05:26 PM
im sure jay and the welsh lot will get a few rounds in aswell haha birthdays are a good excuse to get free drinks :lol:

fatcollective
15-09-2005, 05:41 PM

its defo a start then dude .. pint on the bar for u then

its my birthday on thursday ....do i qualify for a pint on the bar?

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 05:44 PM
as its u no :lol: but ask me when im pissed u never know :doh:

fatcollective
15-09-2005, 05:45 PM

up yours then ya toss pot :lol:

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 05:46 PM

up yours then ya toss pot :lol:

haha **big kiss**

fatcollective
15-09-2005, 05:47 PM
:cool:

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 05:56 PM
i cant see y a round cant be a problem

fatcollective
15-09-2005, 06:59 PM
i cant see y a round cant be a problem

good lad ;)

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 07:04 PM
im far to kind for my own good haha

fatcollective
15-09-2005, 07:06 PM

i tell ya what, i'll get you one in and you do the same back...ok...sorted ;)

nick_anarchy
15-09-2005, 07:21 PM

i tell ya what, i'll get you one in and you do the same back...ok...sorted ;)

awww aint u sweet cheesr dude i quite fancy a good old picc up tho but im just takin this easy and sat is one for gettin nailed haha

fatcollective
16-09-2005, 12:38 PM
get ready liverpool....we are gonna rock the place like never before :dance:

minxy-mistress
16-09-2005, 05:30 PM
have a good night nick and everyone going, wish i could go

Technobitch
17-09-2005, 06:29 AM
good night all round!

some quality music! not a big turn out though, but that didnt mattter as the atmosphere was amazing anyway!

i was on the aftershocks all night to so that added a good edge to the whole night! he he he

278d7e64a374de26f==