PDA

View Full Version : Label owners, producers, etc. Custom T-Shirts now available

Dustin Zahn
18-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Sorry for such a spam-looking subject line. :)

Abiotic Recordings & Intellephunk Minneapolis are now running a T-shirt press. Since we're all techno fans and in the industry, we're trying to keep it in the family. If anyone is interested in cheap t-shirts for labels, releases, etc. or just plain designs for whatever...please let me know. Starting in August the turnover rate should be rather quick for anyone who is interested.

Pricing: Please PM or email me for a quote. We prefer to stick to larger bulk runs of 100 or more, but if you need a smaller amount of 20+ shirts it's a possibility but will cost slightly more per shirt. Naturally, being a producer and running label I understand there is hardly any budget to work with so we're working hard not to rape people on prices.

Fitting, Colors, etc.: Please note that since we're operating in the U.S., the sizing and fit will differ slightly compared to some of the tighter fitting european shirts (after all, most americans are fat asses). We are however able to order european-styled fitting shirts, or specialty shirts.

Because you need more than T-shirts: Also starting in August, we'll be branching off into other areas of clothing including hoodies, windbreakers, sweaters, and more.

If you have any other questions or are interested, please feel free to email or PM me.

The Overfiend
19-07-2005, 05:06 AM
IMMA CALL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Tony
19-07-2005, 05:47 PM
i'm looking for a line of bulletproof jackets, stab vests, armoured lingerie, caps for people with heads like melons, and the such-like.
can you provide? :lol:

Dustin Zahn
19-07-2005, 06:48 PM
If you know of a wholesaler for that stuff we can get you taken care of. :) Can't do any pretty embroidery though.

Tony
03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
boo hoo, wanted that big pink floral design of my name across my ass on a pair of 'easy access' rubber pants.

dang! :lol:

BRADLEE
03-08-2005, 07:31 PM
I'll be hitting you up soon Dust when I get a bit more cash together. Thanks for the info.

Dave Elyzium
03-08-2005, 07:36 PM
sorry for being dumb but whats a wind breaker?? props for the idea though good luck with it ;)

Dustin Zahn
04-08-2005, 05:01 AM
its a light jacket that more or less barely keeps you warm and is good for shielding you from the wind. ;) Never was my kind of thing.

278d7e64a374de26f==