PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just love REALLY dark clubs with lasers.

AcidTrash
20-07-2005, 08:05 PM
I do. Stratford Rex was ace for smoke and laser effects. Headcharge was ace for that too.

eyes without a face
20-07-2005, 08:06 PM
definately

Voodoo's big green laser is superb!

MARKEG
20-07-2005, 11:10 PM
lasers.. anyone remember the orbit laser??

holy shit i'm sure i've wet myself on that dancefloor during a luke slater set cause of that damn thing!!

dan the acid man
20-07-2005, 11:13 PM
I do. Stratford Rex was ace for smoke and laser effects. Headcharge was ace for that too.

yeah the arches was great when it was dark, loved it when they had the strobes set up too.

but the last year down there was too light, they had to have too many house lights on

Frank Dogshit
20-07-2005, 11:13 PM

holy shit i'm sure i've wet myself on that dancefloor during a luke slater set cause of that damn thing!!

the lazer was mental in there alright!! :twisted: .....

as was the one in the que club.......pure head down banging it out to fierce techno,lovely!

eyes without a face
20-07-2005, 11:33 PM
the Q club :cry:

Frank Dogshit
20-07-2005, 11:35 PM
the Q club :cry:

horrible innit....still lieing there doin nothing aswell!!

techno on a massive scale,well miss it!! :cry:

eyes without a face
20-07-2005, 11:40 PM
was talking about this with someone last night, and looking at some excellent pics indeed of the Q club when its just obviously going mental, we were probably there on the night too son!

the Rush and Berkovi night is still there as my best night out ever, makes me sad to think about it! :lol:

Traxx
21-07-2005, 12:02 AM
the Rush and Berkovi night is still there as my best night out ever, makes me sad to think about it! :lol:

By a mile. Words fail me how good that night was. :clap:

Traxx
21-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Atomic jam at code years ago used to have some good laser action.

Frank Dogshit
21-07-2005, 12:12 AM

definetly my best night out ever aswell....everything was just mint all night...fenton dropping 'hydra' early doors just set the tone so well...berkovi was banging it out live and then with he rush thing which was just awesome. then i remember being stood right at the very back of the club looking down and hearing clarke whacking out 'speck of the future' first time id heard it in a club....place was goin nuts.

then rush at the end was just downright nasty......never seen a club gettin down so dirty!! :twisted:

Sunil
21-07-2005, 12:27 AM

definetly my best night out ever aswell....everything was just mint all night...fenton dropping 'hydra' early doors just set the tone so well...berkovi was banging it out live and then with he rush thing which was just awesome. then i remember being stood right at the very back of the club looking down and hearing clarke whacking out 'speck of the future' first time id heard it in a club....place was goin nuts.

then rush at the end was just downright nasty......never seen a club gettin down so dirty!! :twisted:

I wish I'd been at this night, it sounds like it was good! :) :clap:

Traxx
21-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Rush in that boiler suit, face paint & spice girls boots when berkovi was on was ridiculous. Sure he had a sailors hat on as well. Was still rammed gone 6 o'clock. Good memory’s.

RDR
21-07-2005, 11:54 AM

Not arrf mark.

the amount of 'boxes' i built in 94 in sympathy with the damn thing..

hahahaha!

daviec
21-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Hanger 13 at Ayr Pavilion had some tremendous lasers. And some fit-enducing strobes as well. It was class.

gumpy green
21-07-2005, 12:11 PM
we get 3 green lasers for jakN...they do indeed look fukin awsome......

not the best laser shot but it looks quite smart shinin through our lidl styles jakN logo...

http://www.diversefrequencies.co.uk/videos/lidllaser.mpg

me luves dem lasers.

Rog
21-07-2005, 12:20 PM
cloud 9 back in the day... vauxhaul - gift like! :cool:

ampassasinbirmingham
21-07-2005, 02:53 PM

my best jam as well :cry: . berkovi played a stonker of a set, then he started playing rush beats and the man himself, shoes an all had the whole club shaking their asses.

its real nice to go to a packed club and turn around and everyon eis loving it. But when you turned round at the jam there used to be a sea of people:(:L(

i hope the next jam is in the marquee/pool and not the barn at the custard factory.

ramshackles
21-07-2005, 03:54 PM
the orbit laser was the best laser ever!!! what ever happened to that thing?

oldbugger
21-07-2005, 06:59 PM
anyone remember the lasers at entropy? now they really were special ;)

Tomski
28-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Yeah the Rush/Berkovi Jam was the best, in the church of techno where it belonged when Rush started singing "Get On Up" just made my day. Did anyone else think they had more speakers on the front stack that time?? Mayb im tripping but either way that was a serious bit of techno shenanigans. p.s. they have finally updated the Jam site and it is in the Custard Factory - Dave Clarke, British Murder Boys, James Ruskin, Ade Fenton & Chris Finke see you there!!! :twisted:

Foxxxy
31-07-2005, 07:44 PM
I feel a bit lost in dark clubs with really big lasers. Not that I hate them, but I love seeing people's features in clubs; my ideal are raves or afterhours in daylight. I find the contrast between daylight and full-on party action pretty :twisted:

nihilist
03-08-2005, 04:58 PM
dark clubs filled with smoke and mad lights ahhhhhhhhh heaven

the lazer at Qclub which projected words over the crowd was the most inpressive thing ive seen

Heroes
04-08-2005, 10:46 AM
tell ya what i really really like, these lights with beams, i think there called lasers,,,, oooh and really dark clubs too....

~cheeky~
04-08-2005, 11:24 AM
i love lasers being a club photographer.
think the old style lasers were better.
the new ones just dont have the same affect in my opinion.

old style
http://www.harderfaster.net/images/photos/3585/thumbs/lr_DSC00958.JPG

http://www.harderfaster.net/images/photos/6699/thumbs/lr_IMG_1444.JPG

eyes without a face
04-08-2005, 09:27 PM
there's hundreds of different lasers on offer not really just an old style and a new style

the best lazer was indeed the Q club Atomic Jam, the way it spelt the Dj's name out onto the balcony at the back was some sight

ahhhhh i ****in miss that place to a stupid degree, upsetting stuff :cry:

Traxx
04-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Was in a league of its own.

Frank Dogshit
04-08-2005, 09:37 PM
there's hundreds of different lasers on offer not really just an old style and a new style

the best lazer was indeed the Q club Atomic Jam, the way it spelt the Dj's name out onto the balcony at the back was some sight

ahhhhh i **** miss that place to a stupid degree, upsetting stuff :cry:

:cry:

best thing about it was it didnt matter what dj was on,it was always amazing!! the venue made that place what it was!

eyes without a face
04-08-2005, 09:45 PM
im getting upset here Danny lad :cry:

sash
05-08-2005, 02:24 PM
yeah i fark'n love dark dingy party's with awesome lazers :)

278d7e64a374de26f==