PDA

View Full Version : Smith to replace Keane!

Will
21-07-2005, 04:01 AM
According to the Sun, haha, but they quoted Fergie. Surely if they had money they'd be after Essien or someone, not putting their hopes on any old aggressive short arse.

dee
21-07-2005, 11:50 AM
:roll:

smithys a legend son, u watch hill soon be hacking down gooners :lol: :lol:

Traxx
21-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah he's a insperation to substitutes all around the world.

Esox Lucius
21-07-2005, 02:17 PM
smith is better than any striker liverpool have.

basslinejunkie
21-07-2005, 02:55 PM
you need to cut down on the herb mate,must be good s*it round yours,hallosinating ;)

this just confirms how much of a pleb ferguson is.clueless.

Esox Lucius
21-07-2005, 03:04 PM
5 days without a smoke, im not a clueless kopite. :lol:

dee
21-07-2005, 03:31 PM
you need to cut down on the herb mate,must be good s*it round yours,hallosinating ;)

this just confirms how much of a pleb ferguson is.clueless.

why's that then , you tell me who can replace him then

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Esox Lucius
21-07-2005, 03:35 PM
no one can, keane is unreplaceable.

but smith is class. i dont care what any kopites say, he also has the same attitude as keane and a will to succeed.

go on smithy lad :clap:

macca
21-07-2005, 09:48 PM
ha ha ha lol smiths a good aggressive striker but he aint a midfielder simple

basslinejunkie
22-07-2005, 12:30 AM
hes a thug,and a baby,id love to snap him.

he hasnt got the disapline for a central midfield role.hes not good enough on the ball.hes hardly pacey.what hes good at is finding the net,which hes why hes a striker.hardly a versitile player who can play in various positions is he. :cool:

jam
22-07-2005, 01:07 AM
He would make a very good midfielder as he has proved by playing on the right.Central midfield is somewhere i have always thought he could play.

By the way he didnt come out and say that a reporter asked him if he thought he could replace Roy Keane he said "you wont be getting Roy Keane you will be getting Alan Smith" so then the reporter said
"but you think Alan Smith could deffinatly play in that role" to which Fergie replied "oh yes deffinatly"

Traxx
22-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Wowza :doh:

nick_anarchy
22-07-2005, 06:21 AM
no one can, keane is unreplaceable.

but smith is class. i dont care what any kopites say, he also has the same attitude as keane and a will to succeed.

go on smithy lad :clap:

:clap:

Will
22-07-2005, 04:00 PM
He would make a very good midfielder as he has proved by playing on the right.Central midfield is somewhere i have always thought he could play.

By the way he didnt come out and say that a reporter asked him if he thought he could replace Roy Keane he said "you wont be getting Roy Keane you will be getting Alan Smith" so then the reporter said
"but you think Alan Smith could deffinatly play in that role" to which Fergie replied "oh yes deffinatly"

I read it on the website and he's quoted as saying a lot more than that. He might have made a decent enough winger, but I hardly think he can replace Keane.

jam
22-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Well thats the clip i saw on tv.

I see no reason we he couldnt play that possistion,infact i think he'd be class there.Fergie has an eye for these things,remember Paul Scholes was a striker.

nick_anarchy
22-07-2005, 05:58 PM
winger .?? since when has smith been a winger ??

Numeric
22-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Smith has played on the right many times with mixed success, i reckon he could thrive in the centre of the park. All you Kopites can stop talking your s**t, Liverpool's first team is hardly brimming with class. Infact, now i come to think about it, Liverpool only have one player who i'd rate over Smith....

Smith is class...

Traxx
23-07-2005, 03:14 AM
oh dear :doh:

macca
23-07-2005, 12:28 PM
oh dear :doh:

i no an hes 4 real as well :doh: :doh: :doh:

Col
28-07-2005, 12:50 PM
in alan smiths last season at leeds he spent most of the time in central midfield and on the right wing. i think he can do the job. still, i think hes a better striker, although every time ive seen him upfront over the last 2 years hes dropped far too deep for my liking, i dont know if thats due to managers instructions or down to lack of confidence in front of goal. he was certainley capable of becoming a goalscorer, but i think its passed him now. looks like hes destined for defensive midfield duties for the rest of his career.

278d7e64a374de26f==