PDA

View Full Version : chester beatty - bodyshower 2

Adverse
23-06-2003, 08:34 PM
oh **** off already... lol.

Rob_Shinra
23-06-2003, 09:21 PM
HAHAHAHA.When I read this post I first said to myself "ok, most folks are very divided about Chester Beatty's sound and I'm going to listen to this record and probably enjoy its hilarious cheese".Holy heck was I in for a surprise.I mean sampling M.C Hammer's "Can't touch this" is a slightly witty if incredibly dangerous and risky idea, but where the hell did that god awful shouting woman come from :oops: .And they've practically taken out any sort of kick that they once had.I really enjoyed all of their Tresor ep a good few releases back but I am incredibly shocked with this tripe...You can be original and funny in cheesy sampling but this is a truly awful shame :evil: .

anx
23-06-2003, 11:32 PM
yes this gets my vote for worst techno record of the year

and that women shouting is from c & c music factory

yeesh

Dustin Zahn
24-06-2003, 01:57 AM
most importantly someone should teach them how to master their tracks.

noid_the_droid
24-06-2003, 07:32 PM
ok so you'd need a pretty wild sense of irony to dig bodyshower #2(which is the mc hammer/c & c music factory sampling tune which i presume is the one being given a roasting here)but bodyshower #1 i thought was excellent and i generally hate female vocals. i guess im just a sucker for anything beatty put out.btw i think that the grimey, distorted quality to their tracks is deliberate and i like it

anx
25-06-2003, 04:40 PM
the remix they did on MB electronics is insane. It rocks the dancefloor every time. i also love the supersonictransportation on Phont. those are really the only ones i dug tho...

Adverse
25-06-2003, 07:12 PM
...ass. ass ass ass. assssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. so terrible. i needed to get that out.

anx
25-06-2003, 08:51 PM
feel better?

let me try

AAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

ah yea...

278d7e64a374de26f==