PDA

View Full Version : FAO Traxx-you must be having the worst summer ever?

jam
23-07-2005, 02:19 PM
http://www.borobarmy.com/Players/Zenden.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40869000/jpg/_40869193_crouch300.jpg

av it

nick_anarchy
23-07-2005, 04:07 PM
world class :lol: :lol:

basslinejunkie
23-07-2005, 05:17 PM
you wouldnt be bitter would you jam ;)

:lol:

Traxx
23-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah its been that bad so far im considering supporting boro instead. :shock:

dee
23-07-2005, 10:45 PM

you dont have to go that far mate :lol: :lol:

jam
24-07-2005, 12:28 AM
you wouldnt be bitter would you jam ;)

Not at all both good players but they are players that Traxx has slaged off throughout the whole of last season so it must be harsh for him having such "useless players"

jam
24-07-2005, 12:29 AM

Hey im not arsed supporting boro actually means something and i actually get to see my team play,do you go to games?

Traxx
24-07-2005, 01:15 AM
I used to go all the time but havent for about 3 years. Bein in college & not really havin a steady job until now im nearly out of college i just couldnt afford it. Been to to the odd champions league game but thats it. I suppose that makes me less of a fan, ahh well :roll:

jam
24-07-2005, 01:39 PM
yepp it does.

macca
24-07-2005, 01:52 PM
yepp it does.

does it **** :nono: sick of this argument people cant go 4 all kinds of reasons e.g no money, cant get hold of tickets, where they live. dosent make em any less of a fan. a fan imo is somebody who watches every game cheerin there team on through the highs an lows not like the 1's who r glory hunters who just ask did we win the league or did we beat this team or that team cos they aint interested in watchin em :dontevengothere:

Traxx
24-07-2005, 02:07 PM
yepp it does.

Hahah what a wanker :clap:

macca
24-07-2005, 02:12 PM
yepp it does.

Hahah what a wanker :clap:

i no i try go as many games as i can but cant go everygame i must be less of a fan as well :roll:

Esox Lucius
24-07-2005, 02:39 PM
im a self confessed arm chair fan, as i am not into paying up to £50 (when you include beer, food, travel etc) a weekend to go the game, was alright when my old man used to pay for me but not when i have to fork my own money out.

especially when i can watch it on sky and just get a couple of cans.

i think anyone would rather be at the game but its not always possible

doesnt make you any less a fan at all.

although i should be able to make the game more this season now i have knocked the ganja on the head i wont be spending all my money on that.

plus my bro's mate has just become a steward so half price tickets a plenty :clap:

plus traxx would be breaking the rules if he went to anfield as there would be a scouser in the kop :lol:

Esox Lucius
24-07-2005, 02:42 PM
it is silly to say a person who has supported the club all their life but might not be able to go to a game is less of a fan than some yuppie who goes to games to pretend their a big fan footy fan (99% of arsenal "fans" at highbury for example and the cocks at old trafford)

macca
24-07-2005, 02:55 PM
plus traxx would be breaking the rules if he went to anfield as there would be a scouser in the kop :lol:

ya twat ha ha ha :lol:

Traxx
24-07-2005, 02:57 PM

What have you quit bud for downie ya big jessie?

Esox Lucius
24-07-2005, 03:26 PM
just want a break lad, clear my head, last few years have been too hazy like :lol: not gonna quit for ever like, just a month or two.

wouldnt mind, i go and quit it and then this morning i get a phone call to see if i want any ice hash :cry:

piginabush
24-07-2005, 03:37 PM
have to say jam, even though you are a fellow Boro fan and Ill back you on most football arguments, you are bang out of order to say that if you dont go to every game you are less of a fan.....

I was brought up in Stockton, from the age of about 7 months old until I was a teenager when I joined the Navy. My family are all from the area, and my Mam, Dad, Brother and Sister, both sets of Grandparents and all Uncles Aunts and Cousins all live in Teeside. I go home when I can.....

and thats where I disagree with you.

I live in Plymouth, 392 miles away from Stockton. Getting to EVERY game, impossible. Well, probably not impossible, but certainly inpractical. For the last couple of years I have worked Saturdays (call centre jobs have a tendancy to muck up your weekend plans) but since I got promoted I have all weekend off, and will try to get to Portsmouth Away this year, a couple of London games maybe, and whenever I can get ooop north to see me mam, will plan it for a home game weekend.

Does that make me less of a fan than you???? Does the British Bulldog Tattoo with Middlesbrough FC written underneath it suggest this, or the wardrobe full of old shirts from when I was old enough to earn my own money suggest it, or when I stood on the Holgate as a wide-eyed 7 year old on a freezing february night with the fog and wind and rain blowing off the tees trying to see what was happening beyond the spikey fences of Ayresome park suggest it????

You see, everyone has different circumstances, but I am pretty sure that there are no degrees of fan, either you are a fan, or you arent!!!

Esox Lucius
24-07-2005, 03:44 PM
my mate was in the navy based in plymouth, he loved it down there.

piginabush
24-07-2005, 03:51 PM
my mate was in the navy based in plymouth, he loved it down there.

aye its not too bad..... got a decent music scene down here ;)

jam
25-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Easy i was just winding traxx up,you can all put your knickers back on.

I myself have worked away and been unable to go.

Cheers for spoiling my wind up :cry:

Still

Bolo bolo zenden bolo zenden on the bench.

piginabush
25-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Easy i was just winding traxx up,you can all put your knickers back on.

I myself have worked away and been unable to go.

Cheers for spoiling my wind up :cry:

Still

Bolo bolo zenden bolo zenden on the bench.

working away - temporary guttedness

living away - permanent guttedness

you made me feel guilty now, spoiling your wind-up with my whining..... I am off to Laugh at the Geordies latest transfer targets to cheer myself up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jam
25-07-2005, 11:21 PM
I wouldnt laugh to much we are after Lovenkands from rangers.

piginabush
26-07-2005, 09:35 PM
I wouldnt laugh to much we are after Lovenkands from rangers.

yeah, heard that on sky sports news this morning :doh:

jam
26-07-2005, 11:49 PM
All my family are Rangers fans so i hear all about him.

Why do we seems to go for Rangers cast offs

Vidmar,Gazza,Magic Johnstone

Gone are the days when we go for Man Utd rejects,i'd much prefer that.

278d7e64a374de26f==