PDA

View Full Version : spurs win peace cup!!!

lukekendall
25-07-2005, 09:33 AM
beat Lyon in the final 3,1 :clap:

not bad id say!!! lyon are shit hot and they had to play some tough teams to get there

watch out next season

jol is the man :rambo:

MARK NEENAN
25-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Word!! :clap:

I reckon that extra 1.5 million should be added to our offer to get ''The Beast'', or though it's looking highly unlikely now! :cry:

Surely if we up'd our offer to 15 million, the club would not be able to refuse, arsenal wouldn't be able to match it and then, baptista would have no choice in the matter!

Looked like keane & mido had a good partnership on the go! Which can only be good news for jol, all four of spur's strikers were on target over the course of the cup!

http://www.spurs.co.uk/images/apics4/lybig.jpg

Loving spurs' new kit aswell, it's there best home kit for some time! Shame about there away one though, it's ahorrible bright blue and yellow!
http://www.spurs.co.uk/images/epix/lyon1.jpg

Esox Lucius
25-07-2005, 10:09 AM
as if the beast is going to go to spurs.

well done though, twas a good game

lukekendall
25-07-2005, 10:12 AM
i hate the kit, i hate all the spurs kits, they are done by kappa tho :doh:

i think the beast will go arsenal mate, i dream he does come but v.unlikly!!

mido is looking a good prospect, we have a class strike force now!!

Esox Lucius
25-07-2005, 10:38 AM
aye they are too tight spurs kits, like the italian kits.

basslinejunkie
25-07-2005, 03:43 PM
i like them skits me,pretty smart.been trying to get the home roma top for ages.wouldnt buy a spurs 1 though :lol:

basslinejunkie
25-07-2005, 03:45 PM
oops,kits.

Will
25-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Word!! :clap:

I reckon that extra 1.5 million should be added to our offer to get ''The Beast'', or though it's looking highly unlikely now! :cry:

Surely if we up'd our offer to 15 million, the club would not be able to refuse, arsenal wouldn't be able to match it and then, baptista would have no choice in the matter!

Looked like keane & mido had a good partnership on the go! Which can only be good news for jol, all four of spur's strikers were on target over the course of the cup!

http://www.spurs.co.uk/images/apics4/lybig.jpg

Loving spurs' new kit aswell, it's there best home kit for some time! Shame about there away one though, it's ahorrible bright blue and yellow!
http://www.spurs.co.uk/images/epix/lyon1.jpg

According to Sevilla's president, Arsenal have doubled their original offer of £8.3m so dream on! Plus we bid for him before we sold Vieira and now we have an extra £13.7m so I hardly think Spurs could outbid us, I really don't know why they're bothering, Arsenal hold all the aces/are a much more attractive proposition.

piginabush
25-07-2005, 09:53 PM
you are celebrating winning the "peace cup"????

best save those pictures above, its the only silverware anyone in a spurs shirt will be lifting in the next 20 years or so..... unless you invent another tournament to win :nono: :nono: :nono:

MARK NEENAN
25-07-2005, 10:45 PM
F u c k ya all! :rambo:

I admit the fact i didn't realise the offer was before viera went, so yes it does look like the beast will be going arse after all! :oops:

But as for not winning nowt for twenty years? BOLLOCKS! Spurs are on the up with a great manager and one hell of a class young squad!

The next few years are gonna see spurs getting better and better!

You wait, not long to go now! You will all see.....

:lol:

lukekendall
26-07-2005, 11:56 AM
you are celebrating winning the "peace cup"????

best save those pictures above, its the only silverware anyone in a spurs shirt will be lifting in the next 20 years or so..... unless you invent another tournament to win :nono: :nono: :nono:

pishhh you could not beat lyon!!

we will dick you in the league this season :rambo:

gary_human
26-07-2005, 07:12 PM
:dance:

MARK NEENAN
26-07-2005, 08:00 PM
Spurs have just signed EDGAR DAVIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :love:

jam
26-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Spurs got over 1 million for winning that daft cup.

278d7e64a374de26f==