PDA

View Full Version : NEw picotto on Primate????

4play
24-06-2003, 10:04 PM
Anyone recieve one of these?

Got one last week and was quite amazed!

Anyone check the new MB Electronics out too?

Whats everyones fav mix on there??

daviec
25-06-2003, 03:50 PM
I'm due one of the Picotto tracks soon on Underground Beats, so I'll let you know what I think, but I've heard from a few folk it's excellent stuff. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

Paul Nisbet
25-06-2003, 07:22 PM
Yeah... its awesome guys. Got a cheeky 10 tracker and all the tunes bar one are top quality.

Tiddlypeep
27-06-2003, 07:00 PM
Yep I have this 4 Track Ep.

I really like Pandora & Codebreaker. They remind me of Speedy J and should excellent in a club enviroment.

Alchemist is the one that really makes the EP stand out. I don't know what it is about Techno but when it's produced well it's excellent!.

So Thumbs up to Mauro for this excellent EP.

Will :)

MARKEG
28-06-2003, 08:04 AM
i just wasn't feeling this guys. really sorry. i love alot of mauro's techno stuff but just felt this wasn't classic mauro techno. hmm.

i haven't played it out yet. i've had it a good three weeks but it just never made it in the record bag. perhaps i should and see what it's all about...

Paul Nisbet
28-06-2003, 11:13 AM
Yeah will... id agree matey. and mark ah think i mite see where you are comin from too.

When i first got the tunes, and had a bash in the car/house etc.... i was like "good but nowt special" then i played the first track on the cd oot (dunno wat name) and it destroyed the place... then heard me bud tiddlypeep play ouy 2 or 3 of them over the last 2wknds. And in a club they are doin the damage.

Track one is a beast of a tune!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==