PDA

View Full Version : Celtic

phantomdj
27-07-2005, 10:46 PM
5-0 thrashing by whom???? unbelievable.... and the scottish teams want to join the prem? crazy

nick_anarchy
27-07-2005, 10:53 PM
haha thay r shite

piginabush
27-07-2005, 11:39 PM
haha thay r shite

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Traxx
28-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Was that champions league?

basslinejunkie
28-07-2005, 12:42 AM
yep! an if/when they go out,no european football this yr!

Esox Lucius
28-07-2005, 06:45 AM
haha thay r shite

lets see how your season turns out.

worst season yet for the manc scum i reckon, your team & club are crumbling.

phantomdj
28-07-2005, 09:39 AM
haha thay r shite

lets see how your season turns out.

worst season yet for the manc scum i reckon, your team & club are crumbling.

my friend around here reckons that man utd are gonna win the league... i asked him to consider the points they were behind last season, then look at who they bought this season to close that gap. putting the logic to him, he soon understood the slim chance of man uts winning it ...

but then, anything is possible.

Esox Lucius
28-07-2005, 09:45 AM
no chance.

as much as it hurts to say it I think liverpool are going to have a good season. think benitez has got them sorted now.

jam
28-07-2005, 10:43 AM
I can see Man utd winning the league as well.

Esox Lucius
28-07-2005, 10:46 AM
haha bollocks

phantomdj
28-07-2005, 01:13 PM
no chance.

as much as it hurts to say it I think liverpool are going to have a good season. think benitez has got them sorted now.

I hope so, but it depends on the team selection. i hope he knows who to pick for those more dogged english teams .... they seem to do well against flair teams ..eg bolton vs arsenal... and if we have too many foreign flair players, then i can see us losing a few away...but that's his reason for couch and zenden, as cited from the liverpool site.

as for man utd winning the league. thats like a fairy story.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/LIST.ASP?HLID=294865&CPID=8

check out their antics there! very bad team spirit and that team is cracking.

still a team to beat, but not what they were.

basslinejunkie
28-07-2005, 01:24 PM
i dont think we'l win it,but im willing to say we'l finish above the mancs this season.im confident of that.

Esox Lucius
28-07-2005, 01:52 PM
i think you could push for 2nd or 3rd place if you give it some welly in the league. looking at your friendlies you are playing some good football, if you can keep it up come august you might stand a good chance.

jam
28-07-2005, 02:23 PM
It will be between Man utd and Chelsea for the titile and Arsenal 3rd,i dunno if Liverpool will do anything really.

Will
28-07-2005, 07:06 PM
How are Man U better than Arsenal?? Looks like we've signed a class player in Hleb and we've still got money to spend. Man U finished 18 points off the top last season, 15 points off the top the season before, not clever.

jam
28-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Man utd have improved in areas that needed improving and Arsenal have weakened there strongest possistions losing two great midfielders one of which is thier most influential player.They still haven't bought a decent keeper and Campbell is always injured.

I can see Man Utd doing well.I can see Chelsea doing one of two things either walking it or having in problems with players arguing about not playing enough games etc etc.

With Liverpool,they will either be brilliant or as they were last season,good one day crap the next.

As for 5th place i can see it being a fight between us and spurs.With Everton and maybe Villa just behind.I don't think Bolton will do anything this year.I can see Birmingham being right down there.Portsmouth are my tip for dark horses this year.

Esox Lucius
28-07-2005, 08:21 PM
top 6 i am hoping for, we wont get 4th again i dont reckon.

arsenal & chelsea will be in the running for a league win, with maybe liverpool pushing for 3rd if they get their act together, mancs to get 4th.

it's all just a guess though, anything can and probably will happen, i would put money on the mancs having a bad season.

i wouldnt right arsenal off just because they have lost vieira

phantomdj
28-07-2005, 08:57 PM
hopefully we are going to see some exciting football all round this year.

i just hope we stuff chelsea this year and that twat joe cole doesnt come on in the last 10 mins and gets the winner in each game like last season.

portsmouth could well be a dark horse

Traxx
28-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Man utd have improved in areas that needed improving

How? only signed one player havent they?

phantomdj
28-07-2005, 11:42 PM

yeah probably the ref again too :lol:

Will
29-07-2005, 03:12 AM
Hmmm, let me think, I do beleive Man U signed Stokes 3rd choice keeper as well as Park, who missed an unbeleivable number of chances against Juve in the CL semi... They've spent half as much as Arsenal! Has Fergie said anything about singing anyone else? I get the impression they might not.

Henry's our most influential player and now he's captain, I don't reckon we'll miss Vieira that much, not on the pitch at least. Maybe the players will miss him and it'll affect them psychologically, but doesn't look like it from the friendlies. I reckon Hleb will prove to be a world class signing and he'll put his heart into it.

It's a shame Edu went, but we'll cope, Hleb can play that role, among others.

Will
29-07-2005, 03:56 AM
Was funny Celtic getting beaten like that though.

Traxx
29-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Hmmm, let me think, I do beleive Man U signed Stokes 3rd choice keeper as well as Park, who missed an unbeleivable number of chances against Juve in the CL semi

Eh? we knocked them out in the quarters.

Esox Lucius
29-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Hmmm, let me think, I do beleive Man U signed Stokes 3rd choice keeper as well as Park, who missed an unbeleivable number of chances against Juve in the CL semi

ajax played ac in the semi of the cl, hence ac being in the final.

Traxx
29-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Ajax??????????? have you all gone mad. Psv played AC in the semi's.

Esox Lucius
29-07-2005, 02:21 PM
duuuuuuuuh sorry, psv i mean :lol:

probably because i was on the ajax site this morning :lol:

Traxx
29-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Hehe thats the not smokin weed that, your heads up your arse :lol:

Esox Lucius
29-07-2005, 02:28 PM
2 weeks tomorrow since i last had a smoke :lol:

might treat myself to a few bongs of green when i get in tomorrow night.

Traxx
29-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Thats the spirit :lol:

jam
29-07-2005, 02:37 PM

They have signed Van Der Sar and Park,plus Rossi looks like one well of a player.Alot depends on Van Horse face to be fair but one thing is for sure they are going to be a hell of alot better than they were last season.

It's not just Viera leaving but also Edu.That is two of thier best midfielders.This Hleb does look like a decent player but no where near as good as those two.

Traxx
29-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Forgot about the keeper. Where did edu go, valencia?

jam
29-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Aye Valencia,class signing on a free that.

Traxx
29-07-2005, 04:45 PM
free? fukin hell. Bit of a strange choice of club though. Valencia were on a bit of a down turn last i heard.

Esox Lucius
29-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Thats the spirit :lol:

errrrrr so much for that, i have an half ounce of white widow in my pocket.

bastard brother made me take it honest :liar:

just need to not smoke it everyday :lol:

Traxx
29-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Try less a day :lol:

Will
30-07-2005, 03:33 AM

Haha, meant AC Milan.

278d7e64a374de26f==