PDA

View Full Version : Taken - Track Lau

lau
28-07-2005, 04:33 PM
Since everybody was putting up new trackz I thought Id put one up as well..

so here we go...

LINK (http://www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/TAKEN.mp3)

Havent been working on this one for to long.... think the breaks need a lot of work...

:rambo:

BloodStar
28-07-2005, 04:58 PM
heya man,. like this.. you"re going very interesting and different style in your last tracks,,and i like it,., have to say :rambo: .. production is very good,.,no commetns from my side.. :clap:

BRADLEE
28-07-2005, 07:06 PM
Man great tune homie. I'm really loving the broken beat stuff you've been doing lately. No suggestions from my end either. I say ship it off.

Mindful
29-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Nice mate sounds good,love that synth before it kicks in reminds me of Skoog.
Also realy digging your percussion and the atmosphere.
The production sounds realy good also lots of space but the space is filled up(if that makes sense)
The best thing ive heard of yours I think. :clap: :clap:

xfive
29-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Cool track man I like it :clap: :clap:

Think the bass needs to go lower tho as its all pretty kicky right now
cheers

audioinjection
30-07-2005, 02:18 AM
yeah man this is nice, good work dude

:clap:

eyes without a face
30-07-2005, 09:55 AM
yeah this is pretty cool, i like this

lau
30-07-2005, 11:49 AM
aightt tnx for all the comments!!

Will see if I can get the bass to go a bit lower.... also will work out the breaks ...

will repost when I've did some work.. :rambo:

Jay Pace
30-07-2005, 11:54 AM
I like the rhythmic feel to it, and the industrial sound. Reminds me of old beyer stuff on drumcode.

I think you need to add a bit of sparkle in your high end, it gets a little muddy. EQ should be able to sort that, but at the moment it feels a bit like you have some really interesting elements but they aren't standing out enough, and are being drowned a bit.

The breakdown in the middle is interesting but seemed a bit disjointed IMO. It just cuts in out of nowhere, and then it lasts around a minute. I thought it was a little too long. Maybe work on blending it into the structure of the tune?

I really like the way the tune punches back after that pad sound. I reckon you could do more with that pad though. Its all on its own in the soundspace, you could absolutley fill it up with it, properly build anticipation for the tune punching back in.

Really though good mate. Wish I could make stuff with so many interesting features!

lau
30-07-2005, 12:01 PM
I like the rhythmic feel to it, and the industrial sound. Reminds me of old beyer stuff on drumcode.

I think you need to add a bit of sparkle in your high end, it gets a little muddy. EQ should be able to sort that, but at the moment it feels a bit like you have some really interesting elements but they aren't standing out enough, and are being drowned a bit.

The breakdown in the middle is interesting but seemed a bit disjointed IMO. It just cuts in out of nowhere, and then it lasts around a minute. I thought it was a little too long. Maybe work on blending it into the structure of the tune?

I really like the way the tune punches back after that pad sound. I reckon you could do more with that pad though. Its all on its own in the soundspace, you could absolutley fill it up with it, properly build anticipation for the tune punching back in.

Really though good mate. Wish I could make stuff with so many interesting features!

TNX dude!!! :rambo:

I totally agree with you about the break... noticed that too when I was listing to the track again..... the is actually the first recording of it.. so after that I always start eqing and working the track out... so it should get better from here on..

Will make sure that break gets metal :evil:

Mindful
31-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Just had another listen and can relate to what has been sain about the break for sure ....but I gotta say I like the disjionted feel of it and the way it just suddenley happens its more how it kicks back in that feels like it could be done better.
Other than that this is a real cool track.

dirty_bass
01-08-2005, 02:43 AM
Yep, this is coolio.
Nice funky broken techno.
Production is pretty phat but could maybe do with some more in the low end for extra warmth.

MITA
02-08-2005, 09:06 PM
nice track lau!
but its not my fav of ur tunes..
keep upp ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==