03-08-2005, 05:40 AM
hey.
some last night work..ive been playin a bit :doh:
needs work i know..but take a peak.
ill put a main sinth...thinking..and more changes aswell

well u say ur thougts.

MITA
:lol: yeah,,,and u need the link too :doh:
HERE (http://www.clansf.com/.mita/MonoTono_Through.mp3)

BRADLEE
03-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Well maybe I just don't hear what you hear is wrong with it, but I think it sounds very proper amigo. :clap: I'd play this for sure. Could perhaps have a nice stab sound in there too in my opninion. Other than that it all seems pretty spot on in my headphones. :cool:

dirty_bass
03-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Sounds good so far, needs some extra elements but basically looking pretty good.

MITA
04-08-2005, 05:08 AM
thanks 4 comments..
ive done some mastering,and its much betters sounding now.
ill post again when its finished,,,,hope ssoonn

BloodStar
04-08-2005, 07:49 AM
i quite like it, but i'm sill missing something more in it. i would add some more synths, noises or stuff like. production sounds ok,. i think..

Mindful
06-08-2005, 03:06 PM
This is pretty good
Im with every one else on this productions ok but think the track needs somthing else.

MITA
08-08-2005, 07:32 PM
ok..ive done few things on thisone.
ive cleaned it a bit, now its more defined if i can say so
few of an arrangment changes,but nothing much yet.

now..done some mastering,and ive totaly pump the track...its gone a bit distorted through the top end..but still i find it nice in my ears,so at this stage ill let it be ... take a listen,and tell me what u think.

i have heard some signal loss at 2 breaks..will check that out too!

both links are working... HERE (http://www.clansf.com/.mita/MonoTono_Through.mp3)

dirty_bass
08-08-2005, 07:38 PM
this is better, although the mix is still messy.
The kick is clear, but the hats have been crushed a bit too much by the distortion.
I`d also say the mid range is a bit washed out and lacks proper definition.
I`d look at the mid range sounds and make better use of Subtractive EQ to separate the sounds out a bit, as they are a bit mushy and muddy.

BloodStar
08-08-2005, 08:14 PM
i quite like it,,but can't say its better now... production part of thing doesn't sound the best to me,. i think it's way overcompressed and in result,,it sounds quite flat,. i dont know,,, but i would not use so much compression on it,,. i think that kick could have bigger impact if the track would be more decent compressed,. just my feels,. like the changes u did,,but it's still quite boring to me,.

MITA
10-08-2005, 05:08 PM
@DB: will check that midzz again.thnx 4 feedb. ;)

@Bloodstar:yeah...i know its over compressed. after a few listening
on other sound systems i have realized that it catches my ears in bad way.
so deffo ill remove that overcomp and make a new one.
as for the boring part..i quite like it this way.. it could go with some extra element i know.but this is how i dig this track.

Ill post the finished version soon! :crackup:

278d7e64a374de26f==