PDA

View Full Version : xfive - vice grip

xfive
03-08-2005, 06:27 AM
Haven't worked on this for a week or two but I shall do so again next week..

http://www.iterativemusic.com/~chris/musiccc/xfive_-_vice_grip4.mp3

It complements the other, deeper track nicely :twisted:

The Overfiend
03-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Chris Deep tracks, you must be macking lately
Tracks reflect a deuce bigalo ishfeeling, you must be doing allright with the ladies

lau
03-08-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah this is dope.,..

only complaint I have is that the track sounds a bit dry and flat... I mainly feel that with the kick....

shouldnt be a problem to fix tho..!!

:rambo:

BRADLEE
03-08-2005, 04:52 PM
That's really nice and smooth Kris. Very chilled out techno vibes, and that should be very floor friendly as well :clap:

eyes without a face
03-08-2005, 05:02 PM
really like except for the bassline, couldnt really get into much of a groove listening to it

but sounds very sweet

Evil G
03-08-2005, 09:15 PM
pretty cool man. i personally dig the bass, and think it would be even cooler with the bass driving the direction of the track a bit more.

dan the acid man
04-08-2005, 12:07 AM
nice percussion, with great width and clear sounds, nice tune overall but im also not keen on the bass, dont know what it is, but im not liking the bassline for some reason

xfive
04-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Chris Deep tracks, you must be macking lately
Tracks reflect a deuce bigalo ishfeeling, you must be doing allright with the ladies

hahaha the phonebook is filling up :lol: :lol:

We'll see about the bass guys... nothing's set in stone, that's just what happened to get me at the moment..

I shall work on it in the next couple weeks and see what's up ;)

Thanks for the listens

audioinjection
04-08-2005, 02:03 AM
wot a skeeza!

dirty_bass
04-08-2005, 02:08 AM
This is lovely.
Really lovely.
All the atmos is great, and the bass has a real doom-laden, cinemetic feel.
Only thing I`m not digging is the kick. It sounds a bit to hard and overdriven for this track.
Needs to be a little more rounded and crisp in my opinion.
This goes beyond the dancefloor though, and would work well in film or games too.
:clap: :clap:

Mindful
05-08-2005, 08:47 PM
This goes beyond the dancefloor though, and would work well in film or games too.
:clap: :clap:

Word to that.

I dig this its realy good productiions nice and I like the bass personaly.
As usual with your recent tracks the vibe is running things in the track wich is what im digging.
great stuff :clap:

holotropik
06-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Yep, she's sweet as apples mate ;)
The kick is definately there and may need to be put back just a little for work on a PA but thats tricky to say without listening to it in that way - its a line ball for me??

Great vibe for me. Wraps me up.

xfive
08-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Cheers fellas.. I may do something with the bass but I like how it is right now.. we shall see. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==