PDA

View Full Version : SEBASTIEN MARX @ TEKNOWARFARE 17th Sept

RedRob
07-08-2005, 11:52 AM
TEKNOWARFARE present

SEBASTIEN MARX (live PA) (U.K)(globewarmer/ open source)

SUNIL SHARPE (spindizzy/ open source)

Plus

RedRob

Martin Smyth+David Prior

Saturday 17th September @ The Belvidere Grt Denmark St. doors 10pm adm €10

dirty_bass
07-08-2005, 02:07 PM
waheeeey, that`s my bro!! Whereever he is, he`ll smash the place to bits.

Sunil
07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
he`ll smash the place to bits.

:clap: :rambo:

darkmockeray
30-08-2005, 01:11 PM
bump it up :twisted:

darkmockeray
08-09-2005, 04:17 PM
TEKNOWARFARE present……..

SEBASTIEN MARX – live p.a. (open source records/globewarmer records)
SUNIL SHARPE (spindizzy/open source records)

Plus support from

RED ROB
MARTYN SMYTH AND DAVID PRIOR

SEPTEMBER 17 @ THE BELVEDERE.
DOORS 10PM. ADM - €10

EXPECT FAT SOUNDS/LAZERS + THE USUAL TEKNO MADNESS!!!!!

+ KEYLOCKD’S AND KEITH’S BIRTHDAY BASH……….

SEBASTIEN MARX LIVE P.A. – CHECK IT OUT!!!!!
http://www.iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Seb%20Marx%20Globe%20Warmer%20Live.mp3

Some background info on Sebastien Marx-

SEBASTIEN MARX PRESS RELEASE

Sebastien Marx has been performing his live p.a. for the last five years, on the underground scene. His music ranges from hard techno through to electro and breaks. Although based in London he has played at numerous festivals, technivals and clubs in the UK.

Sebastien began his musical career in punk bands in his native France, at the very young age of 14. He at one time or other played drums, keyboards, guitar, bass and double bass, before making the transition to electronic music, using synths and computer technology. From his recording/ rehearsal studio in South London he also had the opportunity to produce and engineer for live bands.

Now, after finally committing his music to vinyl, he has had his first release ‘Test Flight’ on the label ‘Open Source’. His latest release being on his own label ‘Globe Warmer’, this January 2005. The focus of his record releases has been on hard techno. His diverse musical taste is also now encompassing electro and breaks in his, as ever, very individual style.

With his mixture of eclectic, percussive, non-derivative music, he never fails to rock any venue. Due to his wide repertoire of loops and beats he is able to fluidly improvise and immediately respond to the mood of the crowd, his set is not pre-structured.

In the future Sebastien wishes to continue to reach an ever-wider audience with his records and live p.a., whilst experimenting and pushing the boundaries of electronic music. He wishes to now take his live performances across Europe and to other parts of the world.

Also- seb has played at these nights--

antiworld, mindscapes, re-rave-all,undergroundsound malfaiteur,headfuk,shtonka,technophobia from
brighton,defcon1 (414 brixton),exodus,beats for the streets,interface radio
and "interzone" a night Seb put on from time to time.

THIS NIGHT IS GONNA BE PHAT!!!!!!! SEE YIS THERE…………

darkmockeray
14-09-2005, 12:39 PM
bump

RedRob
15-09-2005, 01:15 AM
bump eile

stjohn
15-09-2005, 06:42 PM
aon bump do bump truir bump eile

hopefully going to make it to this, cash depending!!!!
have yiz listened to the above set? ill have to get it later!

RedRob
15-09-2005, 08:50 PM
ye booked him on the strength of his sets. just real nice buzz goin on there and big boomin bass drums. wee bit different from other stuff floatin about at the mo. dude definately has his own style. its only a tenner, just dont drink. or find me and ill buy ye a pint for yer bumping efforts. :)

stjohn
15-09-2005, 09:01 PM
find me and ill buy ye a pint for yer bumping efforts. :)

cheers for the that, but im sure ill scummage some cash from somewhere

just dont drink

:dontevengothere: ;)

RedRob
15-09-2005, 09:11 PM
sound man. catch ye there. ill be shakin behind the decks believing that im the worst dj in the world from about 11 or so..... hehe... shit, ya, hafta figure out what im gonna play.....

stjohn
15-09-2005, 09:40 PM
sound...what type of stuff are ye playing? havnt seen sunil in a while too. he always performs methinks!

RedRob
16-09-2005, 12:34 AM
well ill be fairly lashin it out. put a 'warm up' set together before, played it and didnt enjoy it at all so after thta i decided to play whatever i want within reason. ill be leavin the crowbar/bitshift/carnage tunes at home or in the other part of my bag for after... it'll be horsin techno all night tho. loadsa fun. :dance: never seen sunil play before but the dude knows his tunes proper. apparently the lads playin before me are fairly slick too. i reccomend that everyone come down.... fiche bump eile....

RedRob
18-09-2005, 08:12 AM
ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE NIGHT....... massive thanks/respect to Seb, lovely fella and rocked the place to bits. dont think there was anyone not dancin the whole time he was playin (apart from that prick of a bouncer, little wanker).... big juicy bass drums and loads of interesting stuff goin on. really really good proper bangin party tunes, highly reccomend him to all of you promoters, check this guy out now!!..... Sunil did some serious damage, rippin it up, technically brilliant and real good tunes, dirty and hard..... that Redrob fella worked his magic lovely. he looked a bit nervous for his first mix but got well into it, playin some tunes with basslines which surprised me a bit but he did lash it out for the second half of his set ,no distorted stuff just proper hard techno....... David was fairly baitin it out playin some nice tunes as was Martin, both really slick behind the decks..... laser, lights, smoke machine, backdrops, camo nets, that mad green strobe and the soundsystem all did thier bit too to make it a aseriously good night..... thanks to everyone who came down and to those who didnt, i hope you find poo in your shoe sometime soon. :clap: :rambo: :clap:

keylockd
22-09-2005, 11:07 PM
o my god is that poo in me shoe ???????........ ah no hang on a sec i was there ,a clean shoe an a melted brain was had by all , cheers seb an all involved roll on the 21st of oct ........jeff amadeus an the geezer any1

I thought so..

FuK-NuT
23-09-2005, 11:36 AM
seb's the man ;)

darkmockeray
23-09-2005, 11:40 AM
seb's the man ;)

YES HE IS - BEST LIVE SET IVE SEEN IN A LOOOOOONG WHILE - MAYBE EVER........... SERIOUS DARK SHIT WITH LOADSA STUFF HAPPENING.

WE'LL TRY AND GET THE SET UP SOON!!!!!! :twisted:

THANX A MILLION SEB FOR A WICKED NIGHT!!!!!!!!

FuK-NuT
23-09-2005, 11:48 AM
seb's the man ;)

YES HE IS - BEST LIVE SET IVE SEEN IN A LOOOOOONG WHILE - MAYBE EVER........... SERIOUS DARK SHIT WITH LOADSA STUFF HAPPENING.

WE'LL TRY AND GET THE SET UP SOON!!!!!! :twisted:

THANX A MILLION SEB FOR A WICKED NIGHT!!!!!!!!

give me a shout if u need recomendations for other quality
live acts from about these parts (edinburgh)...am sure if u like seb i could
link u to equally as good p.a's that wont break da bank balance ;)

darkmockeray
23-09-2005, 04:34 PM
sound ;)

Sunil
26-09-2005, 03:59 PM
yeah, well done lads... this one worked out well, one of the best nights I've been at in the Belvedere in ages.

Seb was great, fast London style 4/4 techno but kept it interesting all the way through, I was very impressed :clap:

gumpy green
26-09-2005, 04:31 PM
glad it went well....seb's music is quality and hes just a really nice chap.

good to hear peeps enjoying his stuff..

278d7e64a374de26f==