07-08-2005, 03:37 PM
*SUPERTECH UK 02*

JON CONNOR + KAY D SMITH

WEAPONS OF JUSTICE EP

a1 Bad behaviour
b1 Weapon of justice
b2 The calling

out 1st september 05

first instalment of the new recording partnership between Jon connor + kay d smith , another great global installment for North wales, this ep is very strong with a diverse sound that is the begining of the new found develpment that is Supertech ,the future looks great for this banging installment to the north wales techno label collective . supertech 02 is on the more hard end of techno with full on grip + bite with an uplifting edge that will apeal to all hard dance fans not just hard techno fans ,we hope you enjoy this next release as much as we did making it . big respectals from jon connor + kay d smith

The Overfiend
08-08-2005, 06:02 AM
Kay D?
I hate you jon ;)

Barely Human
08-08-2005, 07:54 AM
Nice one Jon :clap: :clap: :clap:

gary_human
08-08-2005, 09:29 AM
nice - how did the sessions go then jon ?

eyes without a face
08-08-2005, 09:58 AM
samples?

Pheeva
08-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Nice 1 Jhon, good luck with the release mate ;)

jon connor
08-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Kay D?
I hate you jon ;)

he is a crazy mother fuker heheheheheeh! we had an awsome time and very interesting , including a car crash hahahahahahah!!!!!!! on route back to airport kay decides to overtake a fuking lorry and we hit a huge rock in the side of the road , hahahahahah! we ok but the car is carnage, was mental had to be rescude by mr alex k klatz to get to the flight on time , wot a bloody mission :shock: but hay all good fun ,we will be doing more stuff soon and also starting off a new tuff electro project , is in da pipe line dude! ;)

jon connor
08-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Nice one Jon :clap: :clap: :clap:

thanks iq :clap: respectals dude will pm you now geeza! ;)

jon connor
08-08-2005, 04:49 PM
nice - how did the sessions go then jon ?

very cool man i made up sum sounds , samples, got some loops together, then we started to sew the seeds into the track , with a very stoned head i might ad :shock: 1 morning i found myself waking up to the track we were makeing the previous night blasting down the gaff on a loop with kay on consious on the couch :shock: fuk me i thought i was in a free party for a moment hahahahahhaah!

any way track 1 a side " Bad behaviour " usual banger with a sample from lord of the rings in the break ,the bit in the battle scene return of the king where there is an ugly mother fuker on an giant elephant sounding an ery horn :shock:

"weapon of justice" b1 is a crunchy rolling number with dark atmospheres and myself with vocals , god knows how i came up with them was after a serious sesssion on a rather large bong :shock: but this track had me and kay bouncing off the walls and giving us the feeling we needed to smash a window or somthink :shock: there is a clever hat in here that is mind blowing very heavy funked up dark track (i fuking love it ) :love:

"The calling " b2 again this track is diffrent with some monks in the background can see a few people liking this as it is a driving track with an uplifting element thats a breath of fresh air as to the normal pounding dark stuff ;)

will put sound clip files up soon gary , as for sessions we went on a mission , it was a bloody mission :shock: and as mr smith himself would say " thats afermitive roger we have a take " :cool:

Sunil
08-08-2005, 04:50 PM
on route back to airport kay decides to overtake a fuking lorry and we hit a huge rock in the side of the road , hahahahahah!

I wish I could have been in the car too!
Sounds like a real laugh :lol:

jon connor
08-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Nice 1 Jhon, good luck with the release mate ;)

thanks phee! long time coming few at last ;) be round to see scot soon tell him to keep me a copy of new ep giveway :clap: respectals dude!

jon connor
08-08-2005, 04:57 PM
on route back to airport kay decides to overtake a fuking lorry and we hit a huge rock in the side of the road , hahahahahah!

I wish I could have been in the car too!
Sounds like a real laugh :lol:

hahahahaha was flaming crazy :shock: kay said he wants to make a video of the whole trip because it was dope man, hahahahahah! i did shit it when we hit the rock tho coz it was on my side :shock: ive still a big bruise on me old backside jesus hahahahaah!

only bad thing is it was kay`s mothers car hehehehehehh! she wernt happy :shock:

nick_anarchy
08-08-2005, 04:57 PM
nice one man, look forward to the release

jon connor
08-08-2005, 05:02 PM

cheers nick this 1 right up your steet specialy the a side ! easy man :clap:

nick_anarchy
08-08-2005, 05:11 PM

cheers nick this 1 right up your steet specialy the a side ! easy man :clap:

:rambo: sweeeeeeeeet

alsynthe
08-08-2005, 05:23 PM
sound jon nice to see u finally sorted it!!! look 4ward to hearing it

jon connor
09-08-2005, 04:25 PM
:clap: cheers al dude ;) easy man...

eyes without a face
09-08-2005, 04:27 PM
yeah sorry mate forgot to offer my support there too, well done mate look forward to my copy in the post wink wink

Louk
09-08-2005, 04:58 PM
so look forward to this mate u know i loved the first one!

Louk

orac
09-08-2005, 06:01 PM
also waiting for this, sounds like this will be nice 12" ;)

FUSION
09-08-2005, 06:13 PM
nice one jon loved the first one :clap: get some samples up :twisted:

jon connor
10-08-2005, 01:44 PM
yeah sorry mate forgot to offer my support there too, well done mate look forward to my copy in the post wink wink

hahahahaha! 1o outa 10 for the upfront cheak! :lol: hahahahah! love it :rambo:

jon connor
10-08-2005, 01:46 PM
also waiting for this, sounds like this will be nice 12" ;)

cheers orac dude nice to here from you , hope your work is going fine in London man ;)

jon connor
10-08-2005, 01:50 PM
nice one jon loved the first one :clap: get some samples up :twisted:

i will soon as i can, little sneaky preview i give ya taste , hopefully will give some of you guys an erection to find out wot da the rest sounds like heheheheheh! and go buy it :shock: hahahahahahahahah! only yoking will do tomorrow coz im to busy wit work at the moment jesus :shock:

fatcollective
10-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Av'it Jon U nutta, cant wait to hear this new material man ;)

jon connor
10-08-2005, 03:44 PM
absolute sickness hahahahahahh!!! ;) cheers dude! :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==