PDA

View Full Version : Logic 7 express question

lau
08-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Well got a question about logic 7 express...

A friend of mine is trying to make extra audiochannels for now he has only four of em...

It isnt a problem to get extra channels in the arrange screen... tho a problem is that the signal is always send through chanel four on his mixer (mixing the two signals.... if he makes even more chanels in his arrange screen they all will be sent through chanel four on his mixer)..!?!?! He cant make any new channels in his mixer (environment) screen... :eh:

Aw and no the express version doesnt have a "create with next instrument button" like pro does....

any help...!?!?!

nova
08-08-2005, 10:33 AM
yo lau. do the setup essitant. pick 16 audio inst, 16 audio. then at top click funtion then create then audio channel. that should give ya 5 audio. yourll hav 1,2,3,4,4. with 4 twice. click the nu 4 audio channel & hold. that should give you a list of 16 audio channels select 5.that should change that second audio channel 4 ta 5. and so on ta bring the 16 channels.

the emagic tec support are good lau. they helped me ta get 16 audio channels up & explained how ta make more. when i get home i'll hav a proper look & rite it down for ya.

;)

lau
08-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Nice one!!!

Will try this out.... !!

nova
08-08-2005, 01:09 PM
lau i popped home quikly so i could right it down for ya step by step. this is on logic express 6...

top of main arrange in the white bar at top right click where it says logic express. that will bring up a list. go down to preferences. click. that will bring up another list. then select "start logic setup assistant". that will bring you to a setup page click next. that will bring you to a detect devices page. select yes my midi & audio interfaes are connected. then click next. that will bring you to the "core audio mixer". then just seclect how many audio channels you want. 16. then do the audio instruments channels. 16. and ya busses are there to. so select how many of them ya want. and click next. go thru the next few pages and set logic how ya want it.

now you will get back to the main logics main arrange. select audio channel 4. now go to top left of arrange. select functions. that will bring up a list. then select create & audio channel. that will bring up another audio channel 4.

right click and hold that new audio channel 4. and that will bring up a list go ta audio channels and select audio 5. and thats it dude do the same for the audio instruments aswell.

peace lau. oo yeah when i was racing back here in me car ta right this up for ya the car in front had your name on the number plate. lau it had. i thout that was funny as i was coming back ta rite that up a bit better for you. :lol: trippy shit :rambo:

lau
08-08-2005, 01:13 PM
peace lau. oo yeah when i was racing back here in me car ta right this up for ya the car in front had your name on the number plate. lau it had. i thout that was funny as i was coming back ta rite that up a bit better for you. :lol: trippy shit :rambo:

LOL :lol: :lol:

What have you been smoaking?!?! Thats some weird shit...

Ennieways will check this out tonight to see if it works

tnx dude!

:rambo:

nova
16-08-2005, 12:34 PM

LOL :lol: :lol:

What have you been smoaking?!?! Thats some weird shit...

Ennieways will check this out tonight to see if it works

tnx dude!

:rambo:

:lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==