PDA

View Full Version : Dance Valley

Mucky Beats
10-08-2005, 07:51 PM
I just got back from dance valley, it was my first time at a dance festival out of the uk and f u c k me do they know how to put on a party!
Friday was nuts far to much rain turned the place into a mud bath....but it was still wicked! Mark E.G ROCKED the phy tent ( :lol: ) after the outdoor hard dance arena he was ment to be on got rained off! so i think they sacked off the phy dj's and let some hard beats get pumped thro the phy tent!
As for the Concept tent there was some wicked techno getting pumped out all night...Carl Cox was the main man with an awsome set to finish off the friday. I also managed to give him a copy of kick the drum 4 fingers crossed he will play it ;)

By saturday i to be honest was screwed up and can only remember bits but to be in a fesival with massive stages hearing mostley techno coming out of most of the rigs was a realy good feeling! The stage i spent most of the day infront of was the global stage what a line up! Again The saturday ended with Carl Cox.....Wicked 3 and a half hour set !

Bring on the next one! only bad thing is it ending at 12am!
Did anyone else on hear go?

MARKEG
10-08-2005, 10:50 PM
i went!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but omg how bloody wet was it on friday???!?!

and what a great time we all had too!!! great to hang out with you guys for a bit. hope they book me again eh. next time the saturday ;)

Technobitch
11-08-2005, 01:03 PM
it was all ace! fuk the rain, we are used to it!!!!!

amazing djs and loads of fun!!

shame it ended sooooooooo early!!!

kai
11-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Sounds like you lot had a mad one :!:

Lucky buggers - would have loved to get out to it, but got Q-Base next month to make up for it!

lau
11-08-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah I went too..

had te pleasure to meer mr EG :)

didnt really like the party tho... Was way to wet and cold...

So didnt go the saturday.... heard that was alright.. at least more people came..

Rios
11-08-2005, 07:26 PM
i went!!!

and what a great time we all had too!!! great to hang out with you guys for a bit. hope they book me again eh. next time the saturday ;)

Nice 2 meet ya, Mark! I stayed home on Sat.. too muddy for me :nono:

lau
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
i went!!!

Nice 2 meet ya, Mark! I stayed home on Sat.. too muddy for me :nono:

Too muddy...?? you're so g*y.... :lol:

Technobitch
12-08-2005, 02:56 PM
**** the weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no point letting that stop you! sunshine is few and far between in N. wales so im used to it! sh#t loads more ppl there on the sat but i enjoyed the fri the most, it was like having our own private party!!!!

ray
12-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Aye Dancevalley 2005 was brilliant went Saturday was mainly at the concept tent and global stage, one of the best dance festivals in Europe .Fifth time I've been shame about the rain none the less it was mad. Big shout to Mark EG sorry I didn't see you on the Friday to old for two days!!

Raymond & Louise Scotland ;)

distek
16-08-2005, 03:58 PM
i went!!!

yes m8, had a rite laff!!! was really good to hear Apex13 bangin out of the psy trance tent!! give me a real buzz!! did you learn anythin from the dj school then?? hehe

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:00 PM
sounds like a quality time was had, ive only been once before but it was fecking awesome

Technobitch
18-08-2005, 12:00 PM
sounds like a quality time was had, ive only been once before but it was fecking awesome

well worth going again!!!!!!!!! even the rain didnt put me off, so much techno in one place and thousands of sound ppl wot more could you ask for!

Traxx
18-08-2005, 12:12 PM

Awesome??? your tale managed to put us off wanting to go. :lol:

Frank Dogshit
18-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Was gonna say that miself! All moaning about travel and storms and not even a mention of any techno performances! :lol:

Technobitch
19-08-2005, 11:03 AM

Was gonna say that miself! All moaning about travel and storms and not even a mention of any techno performances! :lol:

frank you wud have loved it at DV year......... wot an adventure!!!!!!!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==