PDA

View Full Version : POST YOUR FIRST TRACKS

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 03:15 AM
thought this could be quite cool for people to post the first full tracks they finished and funny to look back on stuff, inspired by the fact ive just found a cd in my draw with a track i did years ago .

just been searching out any more old attempts that were lying around and i found these.

www.emotioncomplex.co.uk/Stuff/NiNjA-Friday.mp3 (been sitting in my draw since 2002)

www.emotioncomplex.co.uk/Stuff/emotioncomplex+incomingshortedit.mp3

www.emotioncomplex.co.uk/Stuff/emotioncomplex+evaporate.mp3

www.emotioncomplex.co.uk/Stuff/emotioncomplex+oni.mp3 ( no idea why i decided to sick that much verb on the bassline :lol: )

www.emotioncomplex.co.uk/Stuff/greg_1.mp3

well theres my ground breaking leap into production for you all :lol:

anyone else got any early attempts ?

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 03:16 AM
blimey ive posted this in the wrong section hahaha

what kind of example am i setting :doh:

ill have to pm myself now with a few harsh words :crackup:

Agent 24
11-08-2005, 01:10 PM
ive got something on a cassette tape I did when I was 16, my first ever midi track at college, sounded a bit like a cross between Robert Miles and BBE on crack. If I can work out how to make it into a .wav or mp3 I'll post it up!

log:one
11-08-2005, 05:04 PM
greg you're such a bastard.

the production on all those old tunes is really good man, easily as good as the tracks/artists you were sort of emulating...

log:one
11-08-2005, 05:06 PM
evaporate is funking awesome. seriously, i absolutely love it.

if you could hear my first tunes... god damn, they are SOOOO bad compared to these.

DJ Corbzy
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM

if you could hear my first tunes... god damn, they are SOOOO bad compared to these.

Log van Dahl - Never Alone.... :clap: :clap:

and Technoid!! :love:

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 10:13 PM

thanks mate :) , although i did it a while back im still quite proud of it, shame i didnt back it all up as i could of re done it all now.

i reckon id like your oldies too though, there seems to be something about a lot of peoples first tracks, befoer they were trying to copy one lot of rules and were just trying out stuff that just makes them really fun to listen to.

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 10:14 PM
ive got something on a cassette tape I did when I was 16, my first ever midi track at college, sounded a bit like a cross between Robert Miles and BBE on crack. If I can work out how to make it into a .wav or mp3 I'll post it up!

cool mate :)

c'mon people i wanna hear yer oldies !

Dave Elyzium
11-08-2005, 10:15 PM
haha wicked i will have a root around and dig otu some of my first tracks when i get home from work ;)

wicked idea greg

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 10:18 PM
haha wicked i will have a root around and dig otu some of my first tracks when i get home from work ;)

wicked idea greg

spot on dave, man i was listening to your stuff years ago befoer i even knew who you were on mp3.com when i was still in college :!:

itd be cool to hear them again :clap:

Dave Elyzium
11-08-2005, 10:23 PM

wicked idea greg

spot on dave, man i was listening to your stuff years ago befoer i even knew who you were on mp3.com when i was still in college :!:

itd be cool to hear them again :clap:

haha wicked thanks man!

i want to post up a couple of tracks Acid Elixir and Missing You

not even sure if i have a copy now thought o be honest haha

EmotionComplex
11-08-2005, 10:24 PM
if anyone needs anything hosted pm me :clap:

darksociety
12-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey.. our first tracks are in the Trance Production Filez bit.. we'd really appriciate your feedback?!

Thanks..

Louk
12-10-2005, 03:15 PM
hahahaha oh ****ing hell my first tracks suck so much now

a bit like my new ones

Louk

darksociety
12-10-2005, 03:20 PM
hehe.. our first tune was signed 2 weeks ago.. couldnt be that bad! :lol:

dee
12-10-2005, 03:28 PM
my very first cubase tune-

dee- renagade

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=07ST0BXTXB9JG1SOR9ANBC074Q

i remember you were goin to remix it greg(u lazy bugger :lol: :lol: )

EmotionComplex
13-10-2005, 12:31 AM
:lol: was i ?

damn :oops: , i think i remember this tune actually. its nice and old skool sounding

i tell you what i will defo do a version this week eh, better late then never :lol:

dee
13-10-2005, 01:33 AM
:lol: :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==