PDA

View Full Version : MECCA - lau's work for today..

lau
11-08-2005, 07:08 PM
Still kinda euforic of the whole Template thing ( could be the ganja too tho :shock: )... ennieways... managed to spend some time behind my pc today...

So my todays work is HERE (www.boyconstrictor.com/~lau/tracks/MECCA.mp3)

Comments always welcome..

still needs loads of work... needs more mids and hi to it.. ( probably gonna be some hets or shakers... )but the global id is there...

:rambo:

da hound
12-08-2005, 04:22 PM
really like this good work man :clap: :clap:keep it up some of the tracks u have posted up here are wicked :rambo:

BRADLEE
12-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Man I am really liking this Lau, reminds me a lot of Umek Hivid on Consumer recreation. I'd play that in a heartbeat :clap:

Actually listening even more, that kills Umek's Hivid homie, I'm sorry to even compare other than on the type of sound. Seriously homie, that is a ****ing amazing tune!!! :twisted:

Tik Tok
13-08-2005, 10:06 AM
crisp as **** qaulity, nice vibe..different..good work! ;)

lau
13-08-2005, 12:28 PM
Tnx for the feedback guys :clap:

I think it sounds nice.. not sure about the tune itself tho.. will have a couple of listens and see where I can make some changes.... ( to get rid of some of the g*yness)..

Ohhhh NOO it reminded Brad of Umek.... theres exactly one track of the guy that I like.... and unfortunately it doesnt sound like this :doh: :lol:

:rambo:

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Like this one allot. Well better then the tune on hivid.

MITA
13-08-2005, 05:27 PM
i like the kick and the sub more on those little breaks.check that :shock:
needs work , but i like it so far..
:twisted:

Mindful
13-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Sounds fat to me mate not noticed any thing "gay" yet :lol:
Liking your groove as allways(your grooves are spot on)and the production sounds good to me.
The breaks realy cool man,this tracks cool as **** mate.
Its staying intresting and feels like its been on for ages man(in a good way)
Not sure whats "Gay" about the track mate maybe the little bass synth isnt dark ennuff for you,I dont know.
This is very cool tho Lau :clap:

Rut
14-08-2005, 12:11 PM
I like this one better then the one on template, little brother :P

lau
14-08-2005, 02:16 PM
Not sure whats "Gay" about the track mate maybe the little bass synth isnt dark ennuff for you,I dont know.
This is very cool tho Lau :clap:

Yeah man thats exactly what I meant... lol so maybe I'll see if I can get that synth a bit more dirty.....

BloodStar
15-08-2005, 02:15 PM
liking this one,.. love that break around 3 min... production sounds very good,.but agree on that synth,. u can do much more with it,ithink.. but like it,,. let"s see what u can do with it.. nice one.

eyes without a face
15-08-2005, 07:02 PM
really diggin this dude, as ever, really nice, synths are ok i thought but i think the quality of the Template track is a hard act to follow :twisted: :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==