WEZ
11-08-2005, 08:31 PM
http://www.wezentiger.com//production/WEZENTIGER_HYPERRUN.zip

Agent 24
12-08-2005, 03:23 PM
You know I love that tune! :love: ;)

jonp7
13-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Man that kick is tight. Sounds very well produced to me, nice 1.

WEZ
14-08-2005, 09:10 PM
heheh thanks mates

eyes without a face
15-08-2005, 09:34 AM
thought id check this out ive never heard a track from you guys

14 minutes is way too long for a track by the way, especially if your looking to release it, most labels would ask you to cut that down to around 7 or 8 minutes seeing how its hard trance

production is ok, sounded quite dry in places tho, others it sounded ok, the kick is too dry definately and there were a few synths in there that got a bit messy and on top of each other

not bad tho, but yeah definately way too long

WEZ
15-08-2005, 09:41 AM
14 mins !?

:shock:

WEZ
15-08-2005, 09:44 AM
10:04 ,

oopps left a tail on the end that takes it to 10:31

where you got 14 mins from i dunno

it was extended intro version i played at atmosphere ,

ill cut later and upload again :)

dj vorny
15-08-2005, 06:35 PM
14 minutes lol thats a quarter of your set gone 4 tracks and its all over :lol:
nice tune tho wez some nice sounds in there :cool: nice percusions panned out nicely ;)

WEZ
15-08-2005, 07:05 PM
it isnt 14 minutes long !!!! :cry:

EmotionComplex
15-08-2005, 10:56 PM
it isnt 14 minutes long !!!! :cry:

hes right :lol:

it shows up in media player as 14 + mins for some reason but if you load it into a audio package like soundforge it is actually about 10 mins long, must be down to the mp3 encode giving false time information in mediaplayer, still 10 mins is kinda long unless you have a lot of ideas to fit in.

just checked it out, like whats been said its much to long atm, takes 7 mins to get to the start of the main hook.

yeah you might want to rework the structure of this, get the whole track down to 6 mins or so, it kind of drags on at the mo with to many pauses along the way.

sounds pretty straight forward but all the sounds are clear, needs something lower and warmer in there though i think, at the moment its sounding very digital and fizzy in the top end, not to sure on the melody either, sounds like an old computer game or something right now.

fattening up the lead synth would help to.

that vocal sample youve chosen works really well though, i like the sound of that a lot.

to me this sounds like a combination of 2 things, a kinda silly sounding track and a really good deep sounding track at the same time

6:39 = absolutly love it at this part, sounds like prodigy meets m.i.k.e, great use of vocal sample and nice sense of atmopshere

8:23 = kinda silly riff comes in and changes the whole mood into somrhting a bit euro dancey

i hope i dont sound like im being a twat wez but this is genuinly my opinion on it, if you went back and based your track on the break down, subsituted the lead riff with some more deeper sounds and went from there i think youd have a stonker of a track unfold, im really loving the breakdown in it :love:

WEZ
16-08-2005, 07:53 AM
yeeee did some research , it does for some arsey reason open in a wierd format as 14 mins long , derrr

and this was the extended version for atmosphere ,

working on a phatter version :)

# coincedence of fate # coming to :)

cascade
16-08-2005, 09:38 AM
i think this tunes ****ing awesome.
percs are really interresting and catchy, sounds lock tight to me,
i agree with some other ppl though, the structures abit unbalanced at the mo, its like one very long build up,
i love the first break down with the female humming in it or whatever it is,
i reckon when the kc n bass come back in there bring some of the riffs that it leads to closer to that break, like drop one with the kc n bass.
when the proper lead starts after the second break down i think its really catchey, nice synth, i would keep the first bit of it but i dont like the variation at the end of the phraze. keep it moving, dont chnage that pattern.
this is a great track, just needs a little reorganising.
id stomp to it deffinatly.
:clap:

WEZ
16-08-2005, 09:41 AM
im on it kiddo :)
xx

Starfuqer
21-09-2005, 03:44 AM
took a listen!

some awesome ideas

Like everyone else said , too long
The kick as too many highs. It sounds like a click to me