PDA

View Full Version : London the BOX sept 8th BEN SIMS

dice
11-08-2005, 08:35 PM
SYSTEM Club is back in London after a world tour which followed the original weekly Thursday night missions in London.

Combining forces with DICE PEOPLE, (who's last party in London with Chicago's Robert Armani and Samuel L
Sessions from Sweden was a complete sell-out) we once again embark on our weekly journey through the musical
spectrum that is all things twisted, tribal, techy, housey and downright filthy.

System and Dice people present...
THE BOX

Incept date is September 08 WITH BEN SIMS and every Thursday thereafter

8pm - 2am at the newly refurbished Medicine Bar,
89 Gt. Eastern St, Shoreditch, London
- about 3 minutes walk from Old St tube

The venue has just been decked out with Function 1 sound and is situated over two floors. Upstairs will feature the best in Deep, Funky, Punky, Electro/Acid House and downstairs something altogether more sinister.

Our line-up of residents speaks for itself, featuring the cream of London's DJ elite, we are proud to feature COLIN DALE (legend!), MARK BROOM (Pure Plastic/System), TREVOR ROCKCLIFFE (Intec/Mentor),
MARK WILLIAMS (Real Sessions/Dark House Music) all of whom need no introduction alongside TERRY MITCHELL (Primal Force/System) and STEVE STRAWBERRY (Tilted disco/Dice People).

Each week we will also feature established global guests alongside the freshest up and coming talent in the genre.

We kick off on September 08 with the formidable Ben Sims,

Future guests include PATRICK SKOOG, CAVE, PAUL MAC, JON MARSH, and too many more to mention.

For more info, membership and future dates contact: the box@darkhousemusic.com

Traxx
11-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Those are some residents. If only it wasnt so far away :doh:

conflict
12-08-2005, 10:26 AM
bastards

this'll be wicked

dice
12-08-2005, 11:14 AM
Yep this night is going to rock, everyone is helping out so the vibe is already there, we will bring some good funk to a Thursday!

Frank Dogshit
12-08-2005, 11:18 AM
down in london a few times towards the end of the year,just hope im there for the thursdays. :twisted:

dice
12-08-2005, 02:49 PM
down in london a few times towards the end of the year,just hope im there for the thursdays. :twisted:

Well Im sure the Train/Bus/Car/horse/whatever will be able to leave in time to catch a Thursday

dice
02-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Line Up For Thursday 8th Sept =

Upstairs (the one with comfy seats)

Colin Dale
Trevor Rockcliffe
Keith Anderson
Alan Ritchie

Down Stairs

Ben Sims
Mark Williams
Mark Broom
Steve Strawberry
Terry Mitchell

Eddie
04-09-2005, 01:40 PM
thats an obscenely good lineup for a thursday!

FIK
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Now that's what I call a line-up: my favourite artist in one club. Shame I can't be there, off on a holiday to Turkey. Maybe later this year when I get back to london for a weekend

dice
04-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Now that's what I call a line-up: my favourite artist in one club. Shame I can't be there, off on a holiday to Turkey. Maybe later this year when I get back to london for a weekend

Thats a shame you will miss this, but each week on Thursday we will host wicked Dj's and soon some live acts. So plenty more line ups like this.

Traxx
04-09-2005, 09:44 PM
Haha thats silly, lucky bastards :cry:

ShaunT
05-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Just curious - why did you go for thursdays?

That does look quality!

Dont go clubbing much these days. one reason is there isnt much close to where i live. since split there hasn't been much in london even, whihc is still a bit of a mish. i would struggle to do thursdays anyway though. but as i said that does look good.

dice
06-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Just curious - why did you go for thursdays?

That does look quality!

Dont go clubbing much these days. one reason is there isnt much close to where i live. since split there hasn't been much in london even, whihc is still a bit of a mish. i would struggle to do thursdays anyway though. but as i said that does look good.

Well Thursday, in some ways Thursday is a good day because we can get djs to help easier as weekends they are always giging out of country, plus there always used to be parties in the week even Mon, Tues, Wed so trying to bring back a so what vibe to the scene!

Check out www.tilteddisco.com This is a Techno party in October maybe you can make this one.

278d7e64a374de26f==