PDA

View Full Version : Valentino Kanzyani

A.P.
12-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Personally i think this man is one of the gods at producing quality funky techno.

What's your views about him?

Also has anyone got any recent sets of his? ;)

conflict
13-08-2005, 12:32 AM
i'm sure i posted one in the filez section recently

man u guy's need to check dat shit regulary

dan the acid man
13-08-2005, 01:19 AM
i'm sure i posted one in the filez section recently

man u guy's need to check dat shit regulary

yes you did, it was pretty good too

koma
13-08-2005, 09:54 AM
tine is the man.

in the beginning when he started playing as a dj in slovenia's only club then, ambasada gavioli, he played house.. and few times even on drum 'n bass parties.. years later, he's on top of techno..

+ he's really cool guy, always in the mood and smiling ;)

eyes without a face
13-08-2005, 10:03 AM
lovely guy, really down to earth

terrible music, its funky with no balls, dj'ing is ok but same really applies to his sets

just reminds me of that big Intec sound, eurrgghh

Stretch
13-08-2005, 11:15 AM
He bores the hell out of me and seems to get worse each time I see him play out.

primevil
14-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Valentino Kanzyani = the new hardhouse. loopy loopy predictable disposable tracks. when people like BK are playing his tracks you know its time to move on. he'll be playing for 'tidy' in two years ;)

Fordy
14-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Quote from BK about a new track on intec by Valentino..

'This stuff gets more hard house every day'

Nail on the head there. Not liking a thing he is producing recently tbh.

Mucky Beats
14-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Valentino Kanzyani is wicked. Great loops with growing baselines nice vocal stabs .
I saw him and umek b2b last saturday and he droped some realy nice tunes. I carnt see how hard house is techno? please explain ?

eyes without a face
14-08-2005, 05:20 PM
its quite clear its the overall feel of that kind of funky techno, nothing too special production wise, not much depth, usually a bit too fast, same repetitive synth stabs

more the formula than the sound id guess

fatcollective
14-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Valentino Kanzyani = the new hardhouse. loopy loopy predictable disposable tracks. when people like BK are playing his tracks you know its time to move on. he'll be playing for 'tidy' in two years ;)

BK plays loads of techno these days.

Mucky Beats
14-08-2005, 09:47 PM

BK does have some good tunes in his techno sets. And billy nasty and chris liberator played at the last tidy weekender i went with chris and he played some wicked techno stuff like technic 1 and some seno stuff and he got the place rocking!

A.P.
14-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Right then, i think you guys that have snubbed Kanzyani are just narrow minded, you need to get out more an see whats actually going on!! hehe!

primevil
15-08-2005, 09:45 AM

exactly....he plays the techno that will in a few years will completely replace the hardhouse scene. a few years back the Kanzyani type stuff was quite advanced for it's time, but it just hasnt progressed. now the hardhouse crowds are clicking on to the this kinda techno due to people like BK playing more and more of it. once they hear it more they just won't go back to the old hardhouse simply because the Kanzyani stuff has more groove and is more danceable. however for the crowds that want to hear more radical music, this kinda music just isnt cutting it now.

techno is very healthy at the moment...just not in this form

Stretch
15-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Right then, i think you guys that have snubbed Kanzyani are just narrow minded, you need to get out more an see whats actually going on!! hehe!

I saw him play two weeks ago. He was rubbish. If anyone's narrow minded it's Kanzyani for playing the same boring shi.t.

daviec
15-08-2005, 09:52 AM
I heard him at Global Gathering, and thought at the time it was pretty unchallenging, and boring. Just nothing special. It wasn't particularly bad, but I ended up wandering off to another arena.

eyes without a face
15-08-2005, 09:55 AM

I saw him play two weeks ago. He was rubbish. If anyone's narrow minded it's Kanzyani for playing the same boring shi.t.

word, narrow minded indeed, seriously, i was listening to Valentino 4 - 5 years ago in Atomic Jam, Bugged Out etc and he was doing exactly the same thing then, and i mean exactly. He's really old hat now, its not even funky its just really pre-meditated, and very very close to hard house in terms of structure and sounds used

Frank Dogshit
15-08-2005, 12:06 PM
gave up on this guy years ago....pure yawn.

boring unimaginative tunes.

fitipaldi
15-08-2005, 12:22 PM

:lol:

dirty_bass
15-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Well, lets not let this turn into a tirade against Kanzyani. But I have to agree. Bland is the word I would use.
Or vanilla.

TechMouse
15-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Or vanilla.
Lets not smear the good name of vanilla now...

distek
15-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Well dispite all you veiws on him, he seems 2 be doin pretty damn well for him self!! good on him i say, theres obviously lots of ppl out there that love his wrk. :clap:

dirty_bass
15-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Well dispite all you veiws on him, he seems 2 be doin pretty damn well for him self!! good on him i say, theres obviously lots of ppl out there that love his wrk. :clap:

Yeah, as much as I slag the manufactured mindless joke that is Girls Aloud. They also are doing well for themselves.

It`s a strange world.

TechMouse
15-08-2005, 12:42 PM
Yeah, as much as I slag the manufactured mindless joke that is Girls Aloud. They also are doing well for themselves.
Euphemism of the day! :lol:

ShaunT
15-08-2005, 02:18 PM
only seen him once... it was at antiworld...maybe 2 years ago - hadn't heard much of him at the time. i suppose being at antiworld, in the techno arena, he was always going to play harder and he sure did - it was relentless, energetic, hard stuff and i loved it! As for his releases, i think tunes like 'la sala loca' and 'learning how to do it' are quality! Yeah they're big 'athemic' riff lead tunes but you need a bit of that now and then. AS for being like hard house - well no, hard house is trying to be like techno - where do you think they get all their ideas from! Got his mix Cd on intec and i reckon its pretty good. starts off a bit proggy and 'melow' and perhaps there aer too many 'anthems' one after teh other towards the end but i'm pretty happy with it. He's a good lad i reckon - go valentino!! :o)

A.P.
15-08-2005, 02:38 PM
only seen him once... it was at antiworld...maybe 2 years ago - hadn't heard much of him at the time. i suppose being at antiworld, in the techno arena, he was always going to play harder and he sure did - it was relentless, energetic, hard stuff and i loved it! As for his releases, i think tunes like 'la sala loca' and 'learning how to do it' are quality! Yeah they're big 'athemic' riff lead tunes but you need a bit of that now and then. AS for being like hard house - well no, hard house is trying to be like techno - where do you think they get all their ideas from! Got his mix Cd on intec and i reckon its pretty good. starts off a bit proggy and 'melow' and perhaps there aer too many 'anthems' one after teh other towards the end but i'm pretty happy with it. He's a good lad i reckon - go valentino!! :o)

Well said matey!! :cool:

Eddie
15-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Umeks less talented side kick?

pedrod
15-08-2005, 03:05 PM

i agree .. well said :clap:

ShaunT
15-08-2005, 03:05 PM

cheers mate! ;o)

I know everone's entitled to their own opinion etc etc bla bla bla, but i do feel rather sad when i read negative comments about techno. I mean, i personally dont really get on with the minimal detroit type stuff.... find it rahter dull.. but hey, its still better than most other types of music around! Valentino's music may not be everyones cuppa but its stil decent, well produced music.

Digital Kid
15-08-2005, 03:09 PM

terrible music, its funky with no balls, dj'ing is ok but same really applies to his sets

Not everything has to be nails mate, appreciation of the music and a good progression is what makes a night, not just a night full of "balls".

BloodStar
15-08-2005, 03:35 PM
saw him play several times,,and it was ok,. i had fun,,even i wouldn't call this style funky techno,,probably house or stuff like that,..

i'm not into his style,-it sounded really boring,,but have to say other people were nutz and girls went ***... heh., i dont like his production but there is bunch of people out there who'll say ,.it's ace,.

koma
15-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Umeks less talented side kick?

oh, please :nono: all he did so far is a result of his own talent

tine find his formula and he's milking it.. as much as 99,9% of all producers, incl. the ones on this board..

distek
15-08-2005, 03:59 PM

It`s a strange world.

Yea but Girls Aloud aint doin very good for them selfs at the moment are they, bit of a pop flop really!!

dirty_bass
15-08-2005, 05:30 PM

It`s a strange world.

Yea but Girls Aloud aint doin very good for them selfs at the moment are they, bit of a pop flop really!!

they are doing fine mate, charting high, new single doing well as far as I can work out, one of the few successes from the whole pop idol arse.

As for kanzyani, well, yeah, the guy is pushing techno, which is good, but I just can`t get my head around all this pseudi trance malarky these guys are playing.
All these appregiated synth parts and obvious progressions and stuff.
Yeah, it does the job but there`s something distinctly weak about it to my ears, and it doesn`t seem to have any feeling.
It`s the lift music side of techno to me.
So I think there is a good side and a bad side to it.

eyes without a face
15-08-2005, 05:40 PM

Not everything has to be nails mate, appreciation of the music and a good progression is what makes a night, not just a night full of "balls".

odd, i dont remember saying everything has to be nails?

with all due respect you dont know me, i know a great deal about progression and i dont play hard myself as a rule, music with balls doesnt equal hard music or techno, it can be funky, deep, dark but still with that extra something that i feel Valentino definately lacks. as i said, 5 years ago it was enjoyable at least, but not now

fatcollective
15-08-2005, 08:41 PM
at the end of the day, the guy is doing well enough to be playing at big european fesitvals like dance valley...dont think anyone can knock him for that...i wouldnt mind being in his position thats for sure!

Digital Kid
15-08-2005, 11:09 PM

odd, i dont remember saying everything has to be nails?

with all due respect you dont know me, i know a great deal about progression and i dont play hard myself as a rule, music with balls doesnt equal hard music or techno, it can be funky, deep, dark but still with that extra something that i feel Valentino definately lacks. as i said, 5 years ago it was enjoyable at least, but not now

Fair enough maybe I misread your post.

Stretch
16-08-2005, 01:06 AM
at the end of the day, the guy is doing well enough to be playing at big european fesitvals like dance valley...dont think anyone can knock him for that...i wouldnt mind being in his position thats for sure!

It's hard to fall off the gravy train once your on it.

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 08:00 AM

It's hard to fall off the gravy train once your on it.

spot on

at Valentino's level it would be a bit odd if he wasnt doing the big festivals, he's been around for years people are forgetting

massplanck
16-08-2005, 09:22 AM

:doh: You can be funky deep & dark with somthing that Valentino lacks.

Stop bigging yourself man. I dont like either of your stuff but dont feel the need to bitch or bragg. Just an observation.

;)

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 09:33 AM

:doh: You can be funky deep & dark with somthing that Valentino lacks.

Stop bigging yourself man. I dont like either of your stuff but dont feel the need to bitch or bragg. Just an observation.

;)

The Overfiend
16-08-2005, 09:51 AM
http://www.salmonkings.com/PhotoArchives/Sorvin/Feb042005/Voltera%20fight.jpg

distek
16-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Well, lets not let this turn into a tirade against Kanzyani.

Mucky Beats
16-08-2005, 01:52 PM

Why does this forum always end up slaging dj's / producers. This thread started with someone pointing out how much they are buzzing off Valentino. And then the wolfs move in and start ripping Valentino who has done alot for techno. I understand this forum is good because people post what they think. but i do have to ask, if you where face to face with valentino would you still make these comments? I feel we need people like Valentino playing on these big stages and selling lots of records across the world. Who realy cares if hardhouse djs play his records...in my eyes thats quality if a dj can crossover and play techno.

Jay Sanders
16-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah man fair play... everyone should just enjoy playing, listening and Dancing to music without being judged!!

I think Kanzyani's stuff is really good..... not sure of how much his sound has progressed but ive only known his more recent releases. But theres loads of big artists out there that havent changed their sound.... but when they do someone will still jump down their neck and say "Its not as good as his last stuff"...... Sometimes you cant win!!

distek
16-08-2005, 02:06 PM
:clap: here here

davethedrummer
16-08-2005, 02:11 PM
he´s got a bit predictable recently
but it fills a space if you need something of that style
good production quality
but slightly middle of the road ideas

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 03:29 PM
go swivel, where did i big myself up? i dont remember bigging myself up at all, id like some proof please

re Valentino, stop crying people, some think he's great, some think he was ok 5 years ago, end of

the ones who do the most moaning are those whinging because other people dont like someone they do, get over it

MARKEG
16-08-2005, 03:35 PM
yeah why the hell do ppl see the need to slate producers recently. if you wanna slate, go somewhere else. why bother posting if all you're gonna do is say something is shite? ps eyes - careful mate!!!!! there's no need for this hostile shit. ;)

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 03:38 PM
careful what? ive not said anything out of order im only defending myself when someone says im bigging myself up when im clearly not

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 03:39 PM
big up eyes in a area.................................ok, i'll leave :lol: :oops:

massplanck
16-08-2005, 03:43 PM
go swivel, where did i big myself up? i dont remember bigging myself up at all, id like some proof please

re Valentino, stop crying people, some think he's great, some think he was ok 5 years ago, end of

the ones who do the most moaning are those whinging because other people dont like someone they do, get over it

ok i may have been harsh something to do with mistaking an 'I' for an 'It'

This topic would have only been about 2 pages longs though if ye all werent laying into him.. :crackup:

"The ones who do the most moaning are those whinging because other people dont like something they do"

Thats a really Bizarre quote.. they werent moaning and whinging untill someone started moaning and whinging about VK.

VK music's doesnt warrent a reply from me so he doesnt get it. I respect the right for other to go 'He's great' 'whoo-hoo' etc in this thread without looking down on them though.

massplanck
16-08-2005, 03:44 PM
careful what? ive not said anything out of order im only defending myself when someone says im bigging myself up when im clearly not

nice sig.. :lol: :crackup:

relax.

;)

TechMouse
16-08-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah why the hell do ppl see the need to slate producers recently. if you wanna slate, go somewhere else. why bother posting if all you're gonna do is say something is shite?
I know what you mean Mark, but there's always room for intelligent and considered criticism. If you don't like something, surely it's better to calmly and rationally explain why than simply sit and smile?

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 03:49 PM
no i wont, the signature is nothing, very basic self promotion and its not pusing it down anyones throat its just there to let everyone know whats coming up, other people here do it including Mod's so dont try and antagonise me in that way

its not an odd quote... to sum up... someone asked opinions on Valentino, opinions were given, and just because some people dont like the music he does that automatically means we are slagging him off? no. as i said he's a really nice guy, met him on a couple of occassions and he's great, i just happen to think the music he does, that whole what i call "intec sound" is weak, watered down and well basically not worth the vinyl its cut on, its not my bag at all, if people have a problem with others expressing these opinions then thats something they need to get over themselves.

its the same bloody argument everytime someone posts something other than "oh i love his music and want his babies", that goes for any producer

The no negativity rule gets taken to a stupid degree in here definately

TechMouse
16-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Agreed.

Negativity is fine so long as it's constructive, no?

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 03:52 PM
yeah why the hell do ppl see the need to slate producers recently. if you wanna slate, go somewhere else. why bother posting if all you're gonna do is say something is shite?
I know what you mean Mark, but there's always room for intelligent and considered criticism. If you don't like something, surely it's better to calmly and rationally explain why than simply sit and smile?

this is exactly what im getting at, do you really, honestly expect everyone to only post if they like something? with a question like the one in this thread i.e what are your opinions on Valentino, are answers really only allowed if its bigging him up to pieces and saying we think he's great?

if the negative comments are backed up with reasons then there really isnt a problem is there?

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 03:52 PM
someone else on the same wavelength, thank god

massplanck
16-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Valentino Kawasaki wears eyeliner.

massplanck
16-08-2005, 03:58 PM
someone else on the same wavelength, thank god

How would you like if i described your music as 'Terrible' in public.

Or would you rather I just shut up?

His music "might be" terrible but I wouldnt know coz I dont own any of his tunes or have never even contemplated buying one. The fact that you know so much about him & his music is a strange one.. I dont coz im not interested in it to any degree. And not to any degree that id call it 'terrible'.

I just dont listen to him.

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 03:59 PM
im not gonna get at ya but you said there that :

"some people dont like the music he does that automatically means we are slagging him off"

whats the point in even taking part in a thread if you dont like their music?

its like, i wouldnt go into a thread in the deep/experimenal section and say "ooh not really into this, its a bit boring" because i dont like that style of music anyway, so what the point even taking part in the thread?

TechMouse
16-08-2005, 04:00 PM
I'd really like to know why...

All creative input is valuable - negative or positive.

It's an important step to be able to take criticism, and use it constructively.

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:00 PM
no i wont, the signature is nothing, very basic self promotion and its not pusing it down anyones throat its just there to let everyone know whats coming up, other people here do it including Mod's so dont try and antagonise me in that way

its not an odd quote... to sum up... someone asked opinions on Valentino, opinions were given, and just because some people dont like the music he does that automatically means we are slagging him off? no. as i said he's a really nice guy, met him on a couple of occassions and he's great, i just happen to think the music he does, that whole what i call "intec sound" is weak, watered down and well basically not worth the vinyl its cut on, its not my bag at all, if people have a problem with others expressing these opinions then thats something they need to get over themselves.

its the same bloody argument everytime someone posts something other than "oh i love his music and want his babies", that goes for any producer

i was referring to this in my last point.

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:05 PM
it wouldnt bother me in the slightest if you told me my music was terrible on here or to my face, i dont have enough designs on myself to let something like that from someone i dont know bother me. I would prefer if the comment was then backed up with reasons why, which i might add people have done about Valentino's music hence there being no problem, because then i could at least get a good viewpoint on what others think of the actual content.

But no, it really wouldnt bother me, people have said worse in the past, sticks and stones and all that

re the getting involved, jesus, if people want to get involved in a thread regardless of their opinion then there really isnt a problem with that, its an open, public forum, the rules only says no negativity, it doesnt say "if you dont like this artist at present then dont get involved" does it? and lets me honest when the rule of no negativity gets flounced in here everyday anyway, and sometimes by the mods, then again, whats the problem?

too many people being too picky

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:07 PM
"if you dont like this artist at present then dont get involved"

my point here being that i actually used to really enjoy Valentino's stuff, but that really was about 4, 5 years ago, and ive paid money for this mans work and paid money to watch him dj in the past, so i have a right to give my opinion on him on a public forum definately, there's no question there

massplanck
16-08-2005, 04:09 PM
I'd really like to know why...

All creative input is valuable - negative or positive.

It's an important step to be able to take criticism, and use it constructively.

What I mean is. Its ok for people who are not members/regular posters on the board to have their music called 'terrible' but if you dared say that to someone whos a regular on here you'd be shot down.

I just get wary of people who know so much about bad producers and where they are going wrong and what their problems are.

I just dont buy the record .

I havent a ****ing clue who he is to be honest.

And its a good feeling because I came to that conclusion that i didnt want to know about him without anyones help or constructive criticism.

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:12 PM
i agree on the fact that if someone said someone's music on here was shit they'd get shot down, and i must say to a certain degree i dont agree with it, i really think everyone should be allowed to say what they feel as long as its backed up

cup of tea anyone ?

massplanck
16-08-2005, 04:13 PM
cup of tea anyone ?

1 sugar & a drop of milk please.

;)

The Overfiend
16-08-2005, 04:19 PM
Oi Oi Oi
Everybody calm down or Imma get the spankin'
http://www.campeb.org/images/2003pics/2003pics/week8/photogs/taylor%20chadwick%20-%20noodle%20fight.jpg

DOOOOOOSHE

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 04:36 PM
i cant see what the problem is here, people are explaining why they dont personally like his music, theres nothing wrong with constructive crticism imo.

and being as ewaf does like funky techno, he's obviously got an interest in this topic

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Oi Oi Oi
Everybody calm down or Imma get the spankin'
http://www.campeb.org/images/2003pics/2003pics/week8/photogs/taylor%20chadwick%20-%20noodle%20fight.jpg

DOOOOOOSHE

you cant catch them, they've got flip flops on

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:45 PM
"if you dont like this artist at present then dont get involved"

my point here being that i actually used to really enjoy Valentino's stuff, but that really was about 4, 5 years ago, and ive paid money for this mans work and paid money to watch him dj in the past, so i have a right to give my opinion on him on a public forum definately, there's no question there

got ya thinkin though eh eh eh eh eh .... :lol:

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:47 PM
err no eh eh eh eh eh :lol:

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:49 PM
hahaha u just dont give up do ya eh eh eh eh eh :lol:

Jay Sanders
16-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Opinions are like assholes...... Everyones Got one!!!

TechMouse
16-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Opinions are like assholes...... Everyones Got one!!!

... and everyone has a right to air them.

... wait a minute...

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:54 PM
no i dont eh eh eh eh eh :lol:

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:55 PM
no i dont eh eh eh eh eh :lol:

stop now, go n have your tea or summat ;)

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:56 PM
ive had my tea

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:57 PM
what did you have?

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 04:57 PM
spaghetti bolognese, meat balls, loads of cheese, all home made

lovely

pedrod
16-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Whether you like him or not..

He's one of the biggest selling techno artists out there! and his productions are always of the highest quality..

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 04:59 PM
loads of cheese eh, and theres you slaggin Valentino Kanzeyani.... :doh:

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 05:00 PM
well the plates are only 10 inches big, couldnt fit a whole ep on top

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 05:13 PM
im gonna have home made toad in the hole

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 05:14 PM
a wise choice Dan, good ol british classic there

good work

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 05:15 PM
thanks, your was also a wise choice, a good old italian classic there

eyes without a face
16-08-2005, 05:16 PM
yeah, anything with pasta then il have it!

distek
16-08-2005, 06:36 PM

does that inclue listening to a kanziyani release on a pair of sennheisers whilst indulging in a bowl?? :lol:

fatcollective
16-08-2005, 06:54 PM

espacially loads of cheese, innit eyes eh eh eh :lol: :lol:

Bugger
17-08-2005, 10:54 AM
this is eyes by the way

of course, i love cheese

doesnt everyone

fatcollective
17-08-2005, 11:25 AM
this is eyes by the way

of course, i love cheese

doesnt everyone

hmmm... dont know ya know?

A.P.
18-08-2005, 09:03 PM
You a bit lost there mate :eh:

The Overfiend
18-08-2005, 09:15 PM

He's one of the biggest selling techno artists out there! and his productions are always of the highest quality..

In your opinion, but you are into that sort of thing.

pedrod
18-08-2005, 11:44 PM

In your opinion, but you are into that sort of thing.

Im into 'every' style of techno .. except schranz!!

MARKEG
19-08-2005, 01:57 AM
scharanz rocks what the hell are you on about.

RDR
19-08-2005, 11:18 AM

ANNNNDDD!!!

They're OFF!

Welcome to the thirty fifth quadannual schranz slagging race, will the competitors please line up and have they're :roll: :evil: :twisted: ready..!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1520000/images/_1521732_moore300.jpg

hahahaha!

:doh:

IMO i dont mind a bit of VK when the situation calls for it. But i would get very very bored of it if i had to hear it all the time.

@Pete - production wise i agree with this. Lets see how you fare against him soon mate ;) (whats the score on this??) nuff sed

fresh_an_funky_design
19-08-2005, 05:17 PM
its quite clear its the overall feel of that kind of funky techno, nothing too special production wise, not much depth, usually a bit too fast, same repetitive synth stabs

more the formula than the sound id guess

yeah but it works on the dance floor. That tune of his on intec really makes me wanna dance just got loads of groove to it.

MARKEG
19-08-2005, 05:37 PM

ANNNNDDD!!!

They're OFF!

Welcome to the thirty fifth quadannual schranz slagging race, will the competitors please line up and have they're :roll: :evil: :twisted: ready..!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1520000/images/_1521732_moore300.jpg

hahahaha!

hahahhaha :crackup:

eyes without a face
19-08-2005, 06:37 PM
depends on the dancefloor

fatcollective
20-08-2005, 02:01 AM

there will always be a dance floor :lol: :lol:

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 07:43 AM
i didnt say there would'nt be? i said it depends on the dancefloor, i.e Valentino stuff might go down well somewhere like Fabric but wouldnt fare well at somewhere like Voodoo

read the posts properly

fatcollective
20-08-2005, 12:42 PM
it was a joke, silly :doh:

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 02:28 PM
ahh right, i only really latch on to funny jokes

better luck next time :lol: ;)

davethedrummer
20-08-2005, 04:13 PM

don't you mean
" the PEOPLE on the dancefloor"
i've played to many (empty) dancefloors all over the world and believe me...
valentino or no valentino....still nothing happens

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 04:20 PM
haha that's a good point

TechMouse
22-08-2005, 10:34 AM

don't you mean
" the PEOPLE on the dancefloor"
i've played to many (empty) dancefloors all over the world and believe me...
valentino or no valentino....still nothing happens

Did you play any Schranz?

GothamGrooves.com
23-08-2005, 03:14 AM
Personally i think this man is one of the gods at producing quality funky techno.

What's your views about him?

Also has anyone got any recent sets of his? ;)

he did a great job on our ggr005, and his sets are awesome!

278d7e64a374de26f==