PDA

View Full Version : Tonight with Trev McD

Will
13-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Did anyone see it about Glazer and Man U? Apparently Tampa bay went from winning the Superbowl to bottom of the league in 2 years, it's been 2 years since Man U won the league, they must be about due to be relegated I reckon! :lol:

And the stupid local government (and tax payers) picked up the bill for their new stadium when Glazer was going to pay half, or else he'd have moved them to another city, sounds well dodgy. And they have to pay him to use it for functions and stuff. Of course they lost all their best players which led to them being bottom of the league, so mayhap this will happen to Man U to increase their decline.

If I was a Man U fan I'd be very worried! And the funny thing is there was a thing on the BBC about the prem and the presenter was making out Glazer's another Abramovich who'll buy success and squeeze out the competition, when clearly he's quite the opposite!

I agreed with the Scudamore about most of what he said, but he tried to make out foreign ownership is a good thing, when it's clearly not, especially if they're going to threaten moving the teams to their home country or something (though tat would be funny).

nick_anarchy
13-08-2005, 03:56 PM
yay

dee
13-08-2005, 03:57 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Touchy, ladies :lol:

Will
13-08-2005, 04:11 PM
You'd think they'd be outraged by what's happening to their club! They should be hovering outside Malcolms house in a helicopter with a snipers rifle, like he thought they were! :lol:

nick_anarchy
13-08-2005, 04:18 PM
not at all , its fun to watch everyone else thinking utd are doin down this season

dee
13-08-2005, 04:19 PM
yeah , but most of us are football fans, and not thugs.

if it effects the team , then i will be pissed, but it hasn't done so
ill concentrate on football, cheers

:cool: :cool:

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Your not gonna go down league wise but your standing in the prem will.

nick_anarchy
13-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Your not gonna go down league wise but your standing in the prem will.

haha no chance

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:32 PM
We'll see...

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Anyway, did rooney score both goals?

Traxx
13-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Wrong thread :doh:

dee
13-08-2005, 04:33 PM
na van got one

nick_anarchy
13-08-2005, 04:36 PM
roooooooooooooooooooooney

Will
13-08-2005, 05:06 PM
yeah , but most of us are football fans, and not thugs.

if it effects the team , then i will be pissed, but it hasn't done so
ill concentrate on football, cheers

:cool: :cool:

Yeah, but you have to look at the big picture, what the Glazers have in store. Being heavily in debt for no good reason would piss me off if it happened to Arsenal, if I was you I'd try to force them out of Man U, they're only interested in money, if they think all the fans will stop putting money into the club you'd soon be rid of them.

If you care about the club you'd honestly be pretty worried if you'd seen the programme.

nick_anarchy
13-08-2005, 05:09 PM
boreing

Will
13-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, why should you care if man U gets raped, it's about time you moved on to Chelsea anyway... I mean personally, in all seriousness I don't like what they're doing, and it seems like I care about it more than the so-called Man U fans...

dee
13-08-2005, 08:20 PM
no one likes wat there doing will, but crying about it isnt goin to help,
wat can we do :?: :?: :?:

im not goin to stop supporting my team , cus some fat bold yank owns
it who gives a **** , football is wat matters wether were the biggest club
in the world all playing in the conference(which will never happen),

so just shut your mini wenger trap and support your shitty french reject club

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dan the acid man
13-08-2005, 11:30 PM
maybe he'll move them to london to be closer to the fans :lol: :lol:

nick_anarchy
14-08-2005, 05:33 AM
no one likes wat there doing will, but crying about it isnt goin to help,
wat can we do :?: :?: :?:

im not goin to stop supporting my team , cus some fat bold yank owns
it who gives a **** , football is wat matters wether were the biggest club
in the world all playing in the conference(which will never happen),

so just shut your mini wenger trap and support your shitty french reject club

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

spot on mate ...

phantomdj
14-08-2005, 05:30 PM
england are battering teh aussies.... just hope we win and dont get the draw

jam
14-08-2005, 08:07 PM
What you fail to realise that Tampa were a nothing team before he took over and he took them to the super bowl in his first year in charge,yes they did pay the price but without him they never would have got there.

It may turn out to be a bad thing but they still have money to spend it seems and the amount of merchindise they will make,will easily cover the debts quickly.The signing of Park in particular was an inspired peace of business because not only was he a decent signing player wise but the money they will make selling shirts in orient is astrnomical.They also seem to have a few youngtsers starting to come through.

If you ask me the fans who should be most worried are the Arsenal fans,they looked average today against a poor Newcastle team and they have no leadership on the pitch.The youngsters that promised so much dont really seem to be living up to much and not many get thier chance in the first team.

nick_anarchy
14-08-2005, 08:56 PM
What you fail to realise that Tampa were a nothing team before he took over and he took them to the super bowl in his first year in charge,yes they did pay the price but without him they never would have got there.

It may turn out to be a bad thing but they still have money to spend it seems and the amount of merchindise they will make,will easily cover the debts quickly.The signing of Park in particular was an inspired peace of business because not only was he a decent signing player wise but the money they will make selling shirts in orient is astrnomical.They also seem to have a few youngtsers starting to come through.

If you ask me the fans who should be most worried are the Arsenal fans,they looked average today against a poor Newcastle team and they have no leadership on the pitch.The youngsters that promised so much dont really seem to be living up to much and not many get thier chance in the first team.

chelsea and arsenal were both crap , for me that wasnt a sendin goff aswell ..

phantomdj
14-08-2005, 09:33 PM
chelsea piss me off. boring twats

conflict
14-08-2005, 10:04 PM
that hleb i thought looks quite a good player

Esox Lucius
14-08-2005, 10:12 PM
aye he did look glood hleb.

wake up call for chelsea today, they need to get their act together and arsenal too, the mancs will be points ahead before they even know it if they carry on like that.

Will
17-08-2005, 03:44 AM

You would say Newcastle are poor! I think they look pretty good, manager aside and Arsenal played well once they got into their stride. No teams play well all the time and Wenger doesn't want them to start really well and then fade away as has happened in the past, so you won't see what Arsenal are capable of straightaway.

It may well be a transitional season, but I'm sure we'll be stronger next season, unlike some... And as for leadership, Adams was a far greater loss, but we coped.

jam
17-08-2005, 05:04 PM

You would say Newcastle are poor! I think they look pretty good, manager aside and Arsenal played well once they got into their stride. No teams play well all the time and Wenger doesn't want them to start really well and then fade away as has happened in the past, so you won't see what Arsenal are capable of straightaway.

It may well be a transitional season, but I'm sure we'll be stronger next season, unlike some... And as for leadership, Adams was a far greater loss, but we coped.

You had a ready made replacement for him,you dont for Viera

Will
18-08-2005, 05:11 PM
His position, or as a captain? I think Henry will make a better captain than Vieira. We've got two defensive midfielders in Gilberto and Flamini, plus Toure can fill in there, I'm sure we'll do alright without him.

278d7e64a374de26f==