PDA

View Full Version : Drum & Bass Jazzy remix Latino Saint vs. Spyder contest

Honeey
15-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I know it's not techno but I wanted to share :) It's a remix from a techno perspective and my first crack at doing something Drum and Bassy.

http://www.honeeymustard.com/MakeSomeLocoMildlyRowdyMeefMix_HoneeyMustard.mp3

BRADLEE
17-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Miss Elaine, I'm not a huge D&B fan, but I did enjoy this remix of yours. Good stuff, but I think many just do not comment because this is a techno forum. I think you should post this on D&B page. You should get a little more feedback this way.

dirty_bass
20-08-2005, 05:02 PM
Lovely.
Chock full of jazz, a little remeniscent of Roni.

xfive
20-08-2005, 07:40 PM
This is pretty cool.. I'd say give the main synth pad some treatment, as it sounds a bit plain vanilla. Everything needs to be thicker too. The kick should penetrate thru a lot more and bass wise I'd throw some more compression onto it and eq it to sit better with the kick.
Drums should be more compressed too. ;)

Honeey
22-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Miss Elaine, I'm not a huge D&B fan, but I did enjoy this remix of yours. Good stuff, but I think many just do not comment because this is a techno forum. I think you should post this on D&B page. You should get a little more feedback this way.

Thanks Brad you rule, just had an urge to share here one morning :)

Lovely.
Chock full of jazz, a little remeniscent of Roni.

****ya thanks! :)

This is pretty cool.. I'd say give the main synth pad some treatment, as it sounds a bit plain vanilla. Everything needs to be thicker too. The kick should penetrate thru a lot more and bass wise I'd throw some more compression onto it and eq it to sit better with the kick.
Drums should be more compressed too. ;)

Thanks that helps; I will do some mastering on this to tweak it up a bit.
There is some kind of bass resonance thing happening on some stereos.

You guys are awesome :)

278d7e64a374de26f==