PDA

View Full Version : Eric Sneo

A.P.
16-08-2005, 11:10 PM
What's your thoughts about this guy? Really love the chevy 64 remix he's done for DTD

P.S. No slagging this time please people! :nono: Ya got me??

dirty_bass
16-08-2005, 11:34 PM
What's your thoughts about this guy? Really love the chevy 64 remix he's done for DTD

Being critical isn`t slagging.
Don`t get them confused.
This is a positive forum, but not kiss ass.

However, I loved Sneo`s stuff from 2001 - 2003.
After that it all seems to be a bit samey.
But nicely done.

dan the acid man
16-08-2005, 11:57 PM
yep, otherwise why bother posting any topics, if all your gonna get is, yeah, i like him, and,.......... yeah, i like him too

altough, in eric sneo's case, i do like him, but i didnt really discover him until last year, so it all sounds quite fresh to me still

davethedrummer
17-08-2005, 12:40 AM

how the hell did you get to hear that one?

dan the acid man
17-08-2005, 12:43 AM
samples on banging tunes

davethedrummer
17-08-2005, 01:06 AM
god they're sharp aren't they?

sharp as a tennis ball

orac
17-08-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm always looking after for a new stuff from him. After big success of 'Ciao Bella', he did 'Brainhammer EP' which imo is great. Now I bought 'Practice what you preach', simply hard techno with nice snares, good to fill dj's set. Same about 'Distorted radio', really quality tracks. He got his own style for sure.

ShaunT
18-08-2005, 10:14 AM
i do like him, but i didnt really discover him until last year, so it all sounds quite fresh to me still

Yep same here.

I bought his palazzo vol4 mix cd last frinday from juno, received it saturday morning, and have been playing it ever since!! F*** me, its fan-f***ing-tastic! I've been after something like this for ages. I was actually going to start a thread about this cd but as there's a thread about the man already i needn't bother. Such an exciting mix - love it! SO it goes without saying that i love the man's music

conflict
18-08-2005, 05:08 PM
i really rate his stuff

dance floor carnage but not messy like dj rush

i missed that album he did

bit gutted

eyes without a face
18-08-2005, 05:26 PM
yeah ive said this people need to ease up on their differentiation between criticism and slagging. if i said Eric Sneo was a twat and i hated him thats slagging, if i say Eric Sneo really isnt my cup of tea and i find it very boring and samey techno, thats criticism

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 05:33 PM
yeah ive said this people need to ease up on their differentiation between criticism and slagging. if i said Eric Sneo was a twat and i hated him thats slagging, if i say Eric Sneo really isnt my cup of tea and i find it very boring and samey techno, thats criticism

agreed

A.P.
18-08-2005, 07:35 PM

Just dont post then init eyes :lol:

A.P.
18-08-2005, 07:37 PM
Lets have posative criticism ;) ;)

A.P.
02-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Anymore Sneo fans out there?? ;)

MITA
03-09-2005, 02:08 PM
yep. i really like his stuff.
that overdrive few years back,and the pine apple rmx on masters.
not to mention maybe the best 4 me brainhammer on clr.

newer releases so,so.
yeah..and the end..now thats a beauty.but thats with nido umbergal,i think.

allways well produced stuff from him,thats 4 sure.

Frank Dogshit
03-09-2005, 06:44 PM
some of his stuff is decent clubby stuff,some of its a bit cheesy.

absolutely depised ciao bella.

MARKEG
03-09-2005, 08:56 PM
guys this whole positive thing is now out of the window. it all got a bit stupid. the rules are being re-written anyway. just let's not be nasty about anyone eh? that's all we need here ;)

back to the topic..

eric sneo - woooooooooooo really really into his music.

that terminal m double pack was intense. :clap:

rotten
04-09-2005, 08:39 PM
:doh:

A.P.
05-09-2005, 04:49 PM
guys this whole positive thing is now out of the window. it all got a bit stupid. the rules are being re-written anyway. just let's not be nasty about anyone eh? that's all we need here ;)

Well said Mark :clap: :clap:

back to the topic..

eric sneo - woooooooooooo really really into his music.

that terminal m double pack was intense. :clap:

As for terminal m.............a sure winner mate! ;)

distek
08-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Los Brasilios did it for me!!! Phat Tune!! ;) :rambo: :twisted: :evil:

Agent Orange NYC
08-09-2005, 06:21 PM
I thought the Terminal M double pack was good, very clean and strong produciton def more on the clubby side. Some of the trax were a bit to drummy though. Love hearing Liebing hammer out Sneo tunes which I have noticed alot lately.

DJMAYA
08-09-2005, 11:47 PM
i loved his Doors stuff and the singles/rmxs on T:Classics and the album teaser on Terminal M,
but the album release i found to be too much of the same thing and ended up only playing 1 track for a bit i fink.

IMO this often hapens to album releases for some reason? maybe its cos it takes so long to put together or maybe theyre designed for us all to listen to wif the girlfriend, on the couch on sunday morning and go oooo aaaaa.... :lol:

Eric Sneo's proper ****in bo i tell thee!!!! :clap:

Bas Mooy
10-09-2005, 02:49 AM
...been playing his clr 012 for some time now...slamming...it roxx! always smiling faces... hehe :rambo:

Louk
10-09-2005, 04:32 AM
loving his mix of sp groove 9

twieq
14-09-2005, 08:53 PM
discovered him lately and rally love the guy up till now!

i'm after that remix he did for DTD now :-)

ibbjamin
19-09-2005, 02:36 AM
Los Brasilios did it for me!!! Phat Tune!! ;) :rambo: :twisted: :evil:

Agreed. I have really enjoyed the majority of his productions with this being right at the top. His live set on Contact FM is excellent and really emcompasses what I think of when I hear the name Eric Sneo. Some of his newer sets are only so so though, but I have not given up on this man at all.

fresh_an_funky_design
19-09-2005, 07:41 PM
loving his mix of sp groove 9

yeah thats wicked

278d7e64a374de26f==