PDA

View Full Version : Tom Hades

Tiddlypeep
30-06-2003, 06:04 PM
Just Picked Up Automation and must say this is a tune!.

what does everyone else think of his Style/Productions

Will :)

DJZeMig_L
30-06-2003, 11:47 PM
shhhh.... I've heard this is the guys behind most of M. Bailey's rec.s ... btw... I did not say that.. it was something I heard I do not agree or disagree!

dcdn
01-07-2003, 05:00 PM
got a new one from him on session recordings and the cartanega ep
they are both really fine, easy mixing, just straight on techno

daviec
01-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Cartanega EP is good stuff :)

davethedrummer
03-07-2003, 11:05 PM
i think tom hades works in the m bailey studio
along with redhead
that's what michael burkat said anyway.
i wonder if he does all marco baileys productions???
maybe marco just sits there smoking a big cigar saying "yes" "no" and "lets have a breakdown with loads of reverb here"

maybe.......?
stranger things have happened

Adverse
04-07-2003, 12:24 AM
hahaha. for some reason something like that does not exceed the limits of my imagination.

DJZeMig_L
04-07-2003, 01:09 AM
hummm I have 2 refrain 4 confirming that... wait did I just do it... hooo noooo... I won't confirm but I wont say it's a lie...

readHead was his "studio man"... he got his legs now it's Tom Hades ..(by a strange coincidence I ended up buying his/ Bailey's old Waldorf Pulse +)...

So time will tell anyway... :wink:

Z

Angrymann
04-07-2003, 10:58 AM
I haven't heard it but I can probably guess exaclty what it's like.

I find a lot of the stuff on MB Electronics or whatever to be pretty much the same. Get the odd great remix byut never enough to for out the cash for the record. Allright if you get it for free though , but if your paying good cash you expect a fair difference from the last release and you don't get that with any MB electronic releases.

Jimfish
04-07-2003, 04:45 PM
ah, yes, i was sure it was redhead doing the action. now i understand..

on another bailey related note i was flicking through an XX large sample cd in turnkey the other day and lo and behold there is the main tinkly line from 'challenger', whoever made that track just knocked up some beats and slapped a ready made thingy-ma-jig over the top with absolutly no chopping or effecting the sample at all!
thats not too hot in my book, i have no objection to using samples, and use them myself, but i dont base a whole track around a dry sample straight from a cd..

well, really mrs higgibottoms!

DJZeMig_L
04-07-2003, 07:15 PM
well there must b some "especial processing" 2 b able 2 do 5 releases a month ;)

Z

Dustin Zahn
06-07-2003, 01:39 AM
no, there's these new machines with a button labeled "techno"

You press the button and a techno track pops out. It even comes with its own samba vocals.

gunjack
06-07-2003, 06:28 AM
i had dinner with tom last month and then watched his live show at liquid room, talented guy, very nice, had a blast! as for what ze said about marco, he writes his own beats. tom is a friend and they sometimes work together but i sincerely doubt that tom is writing records with marco's name on em... :roll:

DJZeMig_L
07-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Hey Deaf then U meat my m8 Chich!? Is fu** crazy but an absolute riot :)

I DID NOT SAY TOM WROTE MB's Tracks!!! I said I hear some1 say!!!! There is a world of difference..
Z

gunjack
07-07-2003, 01:41 AM
chich is da boy!!!! 8)

DJZeMig_L
07-07-2003, 02:31 AM
Yeah his Portuguese aswell although he lives in Luxemburg.. he teams up with Danny Casseau (DJ Argonic) lots of times, they also own BlackPitch records . :)

He's comin over this week ehehe Chich the 1 man show! :)

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==