PDA

View Full Version : VST made by Tommy Pulse

mr.big.g
17-08-2005, 08:27 PM
just found this link on another forum for a downloadable demo of a vst supposedly made by Tommy Pulse

info;

6 Oscillators

The T-Pulse comes with 2 oscillator groups. The first group has 3 osc.: SAW, SINE, and a SQUARE waveform. The second group has also a SAW and a SQUARE but instead of a sine it comes with a TRIANGLE. Both oscillator groups can be pitched down or up by 4 octaves. To add some bass, there is a sub oscillator which you can use as a SQUARE or a PULSE waveform. This oscillator can also be pitched.

FM and PEG modulation
Both oscillatorgroups can be modulated by a PEG envelope as well as you can add FM modulation. The fm waveform can also be used as an LFO and the way and amount of modulation can be controlled by an envelope generator. [ both fm and lfo ]

Routing

The routing possibilities are almost endless. You can modulate the pitch of the fm waveform by routing the lfo to it or an osc. group. Or try to link the lfo to the delay? Turn the knobs, tweak some buttonz and you'll find out why you should consider buying this mean machine...

here the linkto the demo :

http://www.tommypulse.nl/tpworks/_software...VSTi%20DEMO.EXE

i havent tried it yet, will report anything interesting back!!!

log:one
18-08-2005, 12:15 AM
we mentioned it on here a while back

its ok, nothing to run upstairs, wake up your grandma and shout "IVE JUST POOED MY PANTS BECAUSE OF THE SOUND THIS MADE" about tho.

DJ Corbzy
21-08-2005, 05:16 PM
It's a pretty standard VST, but fair shout to Tommy for programming one himself....

The B-side of the new stealth 'David & Goliath', the leads are all from his own VST...

EmotionComplex
02-09-2005, 03:04 AM
someone sent it me a while back to have a fiddle with and like ppl have said its just a straight forward v/a.

sounds like the pro 52 which isnt a bad thing but not something id bother with personally

278d7e64a374de26f==