PDA

View Full Version : Is he a clown????????

djfase
17-08-2005, 08:52 PM
David James i mean.

After another shocking error uve got to wonder.

Esox Lucius
17-08-2005, 08:59 PM
he's poo.

Esox Lucius
17-08-2005, 09:03 PM
played off the pitch by denmark hahahaha :clap: :lol:

dan the acid man
17-08-2005, 09:29 PM
yeah, we played crap as ever.

whats the point in friendlies if the players are'nt going to show any effort.

its also laughable that before every england game, the panelists and commentators start going on about how were going to win the world cup :doh: :roll:

Esox Lucius
17-08-2005, 09:33 PM
as if they will, great players individually, crap as a team.

basslinejunkie
17-08-2005, 11:40 PM

bingo.

nick_anarchy
18-08-2005, 12:22 AM
he should of been shot at birth hes that shit

lukekendall
18-08-2005, 09:39 AM

crap manager with no tactics to his game

Traxx
18-08-2005, 11:02 AM
He's hardly a crap manager.

nick_anarchy
18-08-2005, 11:34 AM
for me it was just a poor team effort ,

3 thinks to pick at for 3 of the goals

yes daved james joke of a gk shoud never be picked again for england
gerrard & carragar both went to jump for the corner but both bottled and let the header past fannys the pair of them !!!
rio fanny again should of made sure the player didnt wrong foot james by gettin in front of them and clearing the danger but as normal he cant do that as hes crap

lukekendall
18-08-2005, 11:54 AM
He's hardly a crap manager.

yeah he is, he is a joke

Traxx
18-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah, ok... :roll:

basslinejunkie
18-08-2005, 12:26 PM
i find it funny that every1 always seems to blame the manager after a s*it performance.its the players fault.

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 01:49 PM

dont be stupid, he can only do so much, did you see the lack of effort the players put in, it was a joke, not the managers fault at all

lukekendall
18-08-2005, 04:05 PM

dont be stupid, he can only do so much, did you see the lack of effort the players put in, it was a joke, not the managers fault at all

he is shit they pay him all this money and what does he do, he shags all our women!!! :roll:

he has no tactics to his game thats why we lost in euro 2004 cause we had no back up plan, he never gives other people like defoe a full chance in that game, why bring owen on for **** sake!! and why not try new players, there is no challenging for possitions in that team as players like becks and owen know they have a place as sven is a wetty. you and me know what the team will be so do the players so they do not have to put effort in cause they know they are safe, as sven is a wetty with no balls

ive always said we have no hope with sven and also beckham as captain

:evil:

jam
18-08-2005, 04:15 PM
To be fair i hate Eriksson because of all the shite boring games we have but i'm still confident that we can do well.At the end of the day it was only a friendly and doesn't matter,if we played them in a qualifier it wouldn't have been like that.

Will
18-08-2005, 05:08 PM
How can people say it was the players fault? Sven should have had them motivated - that's his job! He can always pick quality players who do care, so there's no excuses.

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 05:40 PM
How can people say it was the players fault? Sven should have had them motivated - that's his job! He can always pick quality players who do care, so there's no excuses.

he will have done what he always does before a match as far as getting the players motivated, but once they get out on the pitch, its upto the players, they did ok first half, but then just strolled around in the second half.

just because he doesnt scream and shout at them doesnt mean jack sh*T imo

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 05:41 PM
and i'd hardly call ulrika johnson a woman :lol: :lol:

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 05:42 PM
the only thing i see wrong with england, is lack of togetherness out on the pitch, were lacking a tony adams/ roy kean type player imo, someone to get on the players cases on the pitch

piginabush
18-08-2005, 07:00 PM
first half is what we need to be looking at, and that went OK..... we didnt score, but we didnt look like conceding (though I did only watch highlights on BBC as I was working).

agree that sven has no tactical nouse, he hasnt got a clue what to do when we go more than 1 down, and even though that was our first team out last night (supposedly) I cannot beleive that more of the players that went to the USA werent involved..... Carrick and Richardson being the two that come to mind.

the current england side is in danger of becoming exactly like france..... culminating in winning something in a few years but then being shafted when all the decent players retire, you need a canny blend of youth and experience to stop that happening.

my last gripe..... for those who watched the BBC Programme, when did someone think it would be a good idea for Graham Le Socks to commentate on an England game..... his squeaky little voice did my head right in, and when Rooney was complaining about having his shirt pulled in the first half, all that useless fcukwit could say was "he's complaining about the handball, ref, it was a handball"..... whoever was co-commentating had to say "no squeaky, he is actually talking about having his shirt ripped off" (which the whole world saw, apart from that useless twat!!!!)(.... and the ref!!)

dan the acid man
18-08-2005, 07:18 PM
haha, yeah, ibve never like graham le soux pastry either

Will
19-08-2005, 01:59 AM
the only thing i see wrong with england, is lack of togetherness out on the pitch, were lacking a tony adams/ roy kean type player imo, someone to get on the players cases on the pitch

That's another thing Sven got wrong! He should have picked someone with proven leadership ability, not pandered to our star players. Becks and Owen as captain and vice captain is a joke, and I suspect he'd have given the captaincy to Becks even if Adams hadn't retired, which would be ridiculous.

Managers should be able to get the best out of a player, and sometimes that means giving them a bollocking, depends on the player. At club level you can sign players who suit your management style, but if you're picking someone like Scholes purely based on club form, then you should manage them the same way if you want to get the best out of them.

It's not surprising he didn't score for god knows how long, if he played like that for Man U he'd have got an absolute bollocking and perhaps have been dropped. But Sven just kept faith in him and got nowhere. And why did he wait 'til Andy Cole finally scored after 13 games and then never pick him again? He just hasn't got a clue!

lukekendall
19-08-2005, 08:07 AM

That's another thing Sven got wrong! He should have picked someone with proven leadership ability, not pandered to our star players. Becks and Owen as captain and vice captain is a joke, and I suspect he'd have given the captaincy to Becks even if Adams hadn't retired, which would be ridiculous.

Managers should be able to get the best out of a player, and sometimes that means giving them a bollocking, depends on the player. At club level you can sign players who suit your management style, but if you're picking someone like Scholes purely based on club form, then you should manage them the same way if you want to get the best out of them.

It's not surprising he didn't score for god knows how long, if he played like that for Man U he'd have got an absolute bollocking and perhaps have been dropped. But Sven just kept faith in him and got nowhere. And why did he wait 'til Andy Cole finally scored after 13 games and then never pick him again? He just hasn't got a clue!

v,true

i think maybe terry, or gerrard should be team captain!

i honestly think sven dont give a shit he aint english and hes getting payed **** loads, i wish we had mournio as our gaffer

nick_anarchy
19-08-2005, 08:44 AM
gerrard captain haha please tell me u r avin a laff their , hes a player who hides away in big games john terry yeah im with that hes class one defender who aint scared of kicked shit out of someone

Esox Lucius
19-08-2005, 09:02 AM
yeah defo terry butcher should be skipper, doesnt mind a bloody head him :doh:

nick_anarchy
19-08-2005, 09:17 AM
he sobne of them die hard playesr who wares his shirt with pride , unlike a lot of the team

nick_anarchy
19-08-2005, 09:18 AM
hes one of them die hard players who wares his shirt with pride , unlike a lot of the team

( thats in english now )

phantomdj
19-08-2005, 01:26 PM
gerrard captain haha please tell me u r avin a laff their , hes a player who hides away in big games john terry yeah im with that hes class one defender who aint scared of kicked shit out of someone

dont take the piss nick... liverpool fc is in his heart .... playing for england? he used him head - dont get injured just for some stupid friendly....

djfase
19-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Defo john terry. Englands finest no nonsense defender at mo

french_og
20-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Gerrard Hide in big games?? Where have you been? Champions league final?? He was the real sole reason Liverpool won that game.

I do think it is a discrase that players are not up for a game whether it is a friendly or not, James coming out and saying he never prepared propaly, yeah he should never play again, there must be other keepers dying to give 100% for their country whetehr friendly or not.

I did think that England stood a real good chance behind Brazil of winning the World Cup but also think take Rooney out the side, (the only real natural gifted skillful player we have who can change a game) we have no chance of winning.

Will
20-08-2005, 05:09 AM
The only one Sven looks like picking at least! Terry's too much of a cunt though.

phantomdj
22-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Gerrard Hide in big games?? Where have you been? Champions league final?? He was the real sole reason Liverpool won that game.

Are you kidding? Hamann had just a little impact, don't you think? :doh:

french_og
22-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Good point, Hamman was brilliant, but gerrard was the driving force. Just saying that Gerrard doesn´t always go missing in big games.

Will
23-08-2005, 12:30 AM
Hamman free's up Gerrard to maraud forward instead of operating more of a sitting role didn't he? A bit like Gilberto did for Vieira.

french_og
23-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Yeah except Gerrard is a lot better at going forward than Viera.

Will
23-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Not really, Vieira's probably better on the ball, just rubbish at shooting!

278d7e64a374de26f==