PDA

View Full Version : competition

rowland the bastard
19-08-2005, 02:29 PM
hi gang, hope your all well and avin it where ever you is.
right my web site should be ready to go in about a month, but... then again i have been saying this for about a year now but i have seen some of the pages and there awsome it will be in at least 6 different languages for starters with more to follow.

the address will be www.rowlandthebastard.co.uk

i thought long and hard about how i could give something back to the scene as a way of saying thankyou for the last 12 years of utter utter madness i have had travelling the world and playing records, first i thought that i would do a competion and give away some copies of the new bionic orange and infected release which where both cut last monday (15/08/05) so there on there way! then i thought thats **** pants everbody and there dogs do that, so then i thought what better way to say thanks for the support then to help the people that matter in this scene YOU LOT!!!! so i will be running a competion to off of the website.

the question will not be easy but it will be very worth it but at the same time it will be a question im hoping most of you will know, yeah that doesnt make sence does it

so i'll cut to the chase:

1st prize. a day in my studio with me engineering with a possible release on one of my labels or other labels that might be interested.

2nd prize. 1 copy of bio-021 and inf-021 and guest mix and biog on the site for a month.

3rd, 4th and 5th prize. a copy of bio-021 and inf-021

of course i expect some of you lot will not want to go in the studio with me so it can be given to a friend or whatever really im sure we can work something out.

also for the first prize the travel is not included sorry, i guess the first prize can only really be claimed by someone in the uk unless your gonna fly over here then in that case cool.

i know what its like trying to get something off the ground even just getting a gig these days so i hope this helps someone.

i will post a notice and countdown of 7 days before the site is up giving everone a far go at it, i'll look forward to working with one of you.

good luck.
RTB

DJ Becka
19-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Nice to see you 'giving back to the community' :lol:

Great idea.....cant wait to see your new website when it's up ;)

DJ Becka
19-08-2005, 02:50 PM
btw....when are you coming back to nyc?

rowland the bastard
19-08-2005, 02:58 PM
honey i was there buying sunglass's and eating the most awsome burger ever a week wednesday ago, i really wanted to hook up with you and ira and brother but didnt have time to find you, i asked germ and he told me you dont really have much to do with each other as you both cruise in different circles, shame!! was hoping to get that mix i did for your show to, do you have a link i could download it from?

hope all is well with you guys anyway

eyes without a face
19-08-2005, 08:30 PM
this is a cool idea, well done Rowland, nice idea and very original

DJ Becka
19-08-2005, 09:35 PM
honey i was there buying sunglass's and eating the most awsome burger ever a week wednesday ago, i really wanted to hook up with you and ira and brother but didnt have time to find you, i asked germ and he told me you dont really have much to do with each other as you both cruise in different circles, shame!! was hoping to get that mix i did for your show to, do you have a link i could download it from?

hope all is well with you guys anyway

HAHA....yes, Ara & I are both doing fine....keeping busy.....have the next release on Gotham coming out next week (my first release....yay!).

I promise I will get that mix to you....I'm so sorry I havent gotten it to you already-I swear I'm not this big of a slacker :P We have Greg Gow here this weekend, so it might be tough to get it up while he's here, but when he leaves, I will take care of it for ya ;)

Oh, and next time you come, just shoot me an email or pm me on here, then we can meet up-mi casa su casa, my friend :)

rowland the bastard
19-08-2005, 09:36 PM
will do :lol:

fatcollective
20-08-2005, 01:37 AM
cool rowland...hope the question is "whats my dog called?" hehehe :lol:

c ya this week dude ;)

The Germ
26-08-2005, 02:22 AM
Jackson Hole Bastard!

278d7e64a374de26f==