View Full Version : Punk 63 - From the Valleey 'new tune'

fresh_an_funky_design
19-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Punk 63 aka Joe Giacomet & Rythymn Logistics

'From the Valleey'

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=304223

fatcollective
19-08-2005, 06:18 PM
this is pretty good joe, considering you have only been at it for a few months, your doing ok. i would say try and brighten up them synths in the back and maybe add a ride in there somewhere.

well done mate :clap:

dirty_bass
20-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Not really into the tune that much, there`s not enough coordination between the sounds for me. Sounds like a lot of non related parts stuck together.

Production wise, overall this is a bit dry and flat, and lacks sparkle and life in the mix.
The kick is a little buried and could do with a little top end to cut throught the mix a little.
Those conga things that are the main percussive drive of the track, just sound too thin and untreated. Maybe try compressing them for presence and width, and a little ring modulation or something, to make it a little more techno and a bit less progressive house.
The hats lack width and sparkle too, a little compression or maybe bit crushing would give them more bite and width and give more flow to the overall beat, as it seems a little uncomfortable and disjointed, and lacking in funk.

xfive
20-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Not a bad start, just needs some sound treatment and different compression action I think ;)

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Not really into the tune that much, there`s not enough coordination between the sounds for me. Sounds like a lot of non related parts stuck together.

Production wise, overall this is a bit dry and flat, and lacks sparkle and life in the mix.
The kick is a little buried and could do with a little top end to cut throught the mix a little.
Those conga things that are the main percussive drive of the track, just sound too thin and untreated. Maybe try compressing them for presence and width, and a little ring modulation or something, to make it a little more techno and a bit less progressive house.
The hats lack width and sparkle too, a little compression or maybe bit crushing would give them more bite and width and give more flow to the overall beat, as it seems a little uncomfortable and disjointed, and lacking in funk.

the question is how much does it cost to to **** up my tune, globewarmer 1 was great :wtf: :protest: :help: :headache:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:13 PM
:cool:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:16 PM
:rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:16 PM
:oops:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:17 PM
:crackup:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:18 PM
:!:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:19 PM
:doh:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:20 PM
:clap:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:21 PM
:rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:22 PM
:cry:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:30 PM
:evil:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 02:31 PM
:lol:

eyes without a face
21-08-2005, 02:45 PM

the question is how much does it cost to to **** up my tune, globewarmer 1 was great :wtf: :protest: :help: :headache:

what does that mean? what does Globewarmer have to do with it? :doh:

dirty_bass
21-08-2005, 03:36 PM

Globearmer 2 is even better, now that seb has a better grip on production, my mastering for him has become easier, as he is thickening his sounds a lot more, before I really had to stretch to get width out of his stuff.
I can help out with mastering (well, a master mixdown) for you, and generally I don`t charge, I trade in goodwill returned rather than money.

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 09:48 PM
right ive just read what ive wrote after coming out of some crazy vodka binge, i am really to sorry to every person ive offendended i dont even remeber writing it but what ive said is well out of order so im sorry, to give you an idea of my state i woke up in a phone box with 1 shoe on and my mixer for some ****ed up reason. :rambo:

fresh_an_funky_design
21-08-2005, 09:50 PM
by the way globearmer 2 is ****ing awesome, the intergalactic remix rocks this is no dig at seb marx i think his stuff is awesome, seriously guys please just ignore what ive wrote im so sorry

kai_1
21-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Hahaha you dirty drunk Joe! :rambo:

Pheeva
23-08-2005, 02:26 PM
I really like this track :clap: Everyone needs to start somewhere, got a nice vibe to it ;)

gary_human
23-08-2005, 02:31 PM
is it a collaboration with Rhythm Logistics (it aint easy spelling rhythm !!! ?)

or is it a remix as it sounds similar to a track he played me.

278d7e64a374de26f==