PDA

View Full Version : The New Breed.

MARKEG
20-08-2005, 09:40 AM
The up and coming talent. The new school. Who are they. And why should we be excited by them? And what do you reckon they should be focused on? We need links, we need comments. Come on guys, let's find the next gen and let's talk about how they're gonna make a difference. And PLEASE be +ve (although constructive is kewl ;))

Ritzi Lee
20-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Well Mark.
Check out your BOA member list. ;)
It's full of it.

And new school always turns up suddenly.
Mostly they are the ones nobody ever heared from,
but they make great music...

Aratron
20-08-2005, 10:56 AM
DJ VORNY RULES

Dorian Hunter
20-08-2005, 11:02 AM
Not sure if you can call all of them Newcomers and "New school", but some names who did awesome and powerfull tunes the last 1 or 2 years:
Ryuji Takeuchi, Primal, Alex Calver (especially his harder tracks), DSP & Pauze, guys from Audio Assault (Bas Moy, Vincent de Wit & and so on), Ogi, Ortin Cam, Kick-the-drum-guys, Tuomas Rantanen, Elton D., Invexis, Sneo and some more.

dan the acid man
20-08-2005, 11:24 AM
fernando/ the divide, whatever he calls himself is going to be great imo.

and if antonio carries on developing his sound like he has done over the past year, he can go on to great things too

gary_human
20-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Rhythm Logistics has got some upcoming material on Templ8 and More Punk Than Funk. Im sure his sound is going to go down well. :dance:

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 02:29 PM
Divide is going to kick some ass, looking forward to doing more records with Danny in the future definately! :twisted:

loopdon
20-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Brad Lee aka has his own distinct sound as well...

loopdon
20-08-2005, 02:39 PM
...aka Messanger i wanted to say ;)

davethedrummer
20-08-2005, 04:02 PM
dj nori from s.p. brasil

watch out !

dirty_bass
20-08-2005, 04:52 PM
There`s few new producers that are really doing anything genuinely original that I have heard, and I am looking hard. There`s a lot of good new producers but they all seem to sound like someone else.

People I have noticed as not really copycatting are

Lau from this forum seems to be doing his own thing.
Also Bloodstar has his own individual twist.
John Vella has some good stuff going on, funky, tough, and with it`s own personality.
Sebastien Marx has definitely got his own thing happening.

I think too many producers are appearing who have just spent their time emulating other peoples stuff, and it shows, loads of new labels, loads of new producers, all sounding like their hero`s.

The Overfiend
20-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Messanger, Bloodstar, Pete Donaldson, The Motherf*cking Divide, Johnny Motherf*cking Vella, Carlos Rios, Manuel Fuentes, Sir Round, Scotty GRay Hair, Mita & concrete Dj's, Henry Chow, Iq, Detfella, Dj Shiva, Dustin Zahn established but still gonna make noise, Dj Lukas, David F! ESE!!! Jason Swales, PRIMAL, Big Joey Isaac, Dirty Bass The Amadeus Of Techno, OGI, Spark, CHAV IT UP!
http://tigersleap.senseworldwide.net/archives/burberry_baseballcap.jpg

The Overfiend
20-08-2005, 06:01 PM

and if antonio carries on developing his sound like he has done over the past year, he can go on to great things too
Kisses you on the cheek.

xfive
20-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Fergie

lau
20-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Think there are a couple of good new guys..... Some of them are on this board....

But like dirty said people should be pushing themselves... Techno isnt the hardes music to produce.. everybody can make a decent tune in not to much time..

If people would just try to go a bit further really nice things could happen... People should try to break away from the standard stuff and add a little extra....

:rambo:

eyes without a face
20-08-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah big ups on this board definately include Antonio, Brad, Steve, Lau, Divide, Johnny Vella, Detfella, Mindful and many more definately

dirty_bass
20-08-2005, 09:19 PM
d people should be pushing themselves... Techno isnt the hardes music to produce.. everybody can make a decent tune in not to much time..

If people would just try to go a bit further really nice things could happen... People should try to break away from the standard stuff and add a little extra....

:rambo:

Yeah, that`s what I`m talking about.

And yeah, props to all the other producers I speak to on the board, I didn`t list you cos I don`t think you guys are new, well, I`ve known you for a while anyway.
I was just listing the new bloods

dan the acid man
21-08-2005, 12:52 AM

Kisses you on the cheek.

its been great listening to you develope from the first few tracks you posted to what your doing now, i salute you for taking on peoples help and advice and getting your music out there.

Mindful
21-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Man this place is full of talent doing there own thing all hearing and taking note of other peoples takes on things and trying to develop and push techno.

For me........Danny boy the Divide is the new king of Hard techno,Scott(eyes) whos come from a guy asking what gear to buy to having upcomming releases and great prodoction in most styles,Antonio for his huge sounding Pounders,Lau whos mechanical broken grooves amaze me everytime,Stevie Bass whos Voidless stuff blows me away and prodution wise one of the best ive heard,Brad whos a great guy with positivaty comming out of his ears who knows how to make Techno to dance too so well,The Fat Collective peeps for being the Welsh techno world
And IQ whos music is so original,entertaining and well produced I could shit my pants,

Theres more of course but these are the people that come to mind.

audioinjection
21-08-2005, 11:05 PM
yeah, i've got mad respect for all the talent on this board........really really good stuff on here :clap:

The Overfiend
22-08-2005, 06:27 AM
David, you know how it is.
Wait till me, you, and Brad do that Live pa together!

278d7e64a374de26f==